Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights
A tour proposed at an economic price where, by means of a tourist transport, you will arrive at Hidroeléctrica only 7 km away. from the town of Machu Picchu: Aguas Calientes. A combination of adventure and beautiful landscapes that will take you to know the "Seventh Wonder of the Modern World".
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation Cusco - Hydroelectric - Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- 2 nights hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Guided in Machu Picchu.
- Food: 1 lunch + 1 dinner + 1 breakfast snack.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Roundtrip train to get to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Food not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- Departure details
- Cuzco Main Square, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru Cusco: Plaza de Armas.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P135
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights?
- Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights price starts from $202.00. Discover and book Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights cancellation policy?
- Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights?
- Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu Picchu by car 3 days and 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P135
Departure from Cusco to...
Return to Cusco departure from...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had been led to believe that there would be a show at a preset time, with a fountain lit up with coloured lights…
Paid for tour not fulfilled
We paid for our tour on their website. The morning of the tour the operator didn’t show up. They then told us that …
Booked this tour 3-4 days prior with pick up listed. I emailed the tour operator several times on pick up time with…
Breakfast at Central Cafe was not the experience we had hoped. The waitress was wonderful. The coffee was decent,…
Temple of the Moon & Chan Chan
This is a review of our private tailor-made trip to Peru with Kouda Travel 3-16 November 2022. At the end of our tr…
Once upon a time, it was beautiful. Now, in 2022, one can only dissuade. The radical Ronderos make tourism impossib…
I was so looking forward to this trip after reading all the glowing reviews of Colca Canyon. Let's start with the …
Terrifying yet satisfying too
We rode in an SUV with a very experienced driver who terrified me as we crested the top of the sand dunes. The su…
Bus tourist trip to see condors from Arequipa to Chivay
Canyon was wonderful Hotel was 3 star, basic but adequate Bus was reasonably comfortable but hot at times and mus…
Not to miss
Great tour, the colca valley is very beautiful, highlight of the tour, the flight of the condor. Very good tour op…
We stopped here with a bus tour going through Peru. It was interesting and informative. Old fire pyres and burial r…
very cool place! the main show was amazing, so creative. and the other fountains are very beautiful! Lots of people…
Water Fountains with Lights, Projection/Music Show - Fun for Little Kids
This attraction is really just for families with younger kids. We didn’t stay long after the seeing the main projec…
The tour we have done was ok. No condor.
Do not waste the money on this tour operator. He will bump you to a cheaper tour that is sold her at tripadvisor fo…
long good day
It was a very long and great day. It's a solid 3-3.5 hour drive from Lima each way. The boat tour to Ballestas Is…