4:30 am to 5:00 am Pick up at the hotel with our tourist transport (it is recommended that it be central and accessible). We will travel for approximately 2 hours to Cusipata-Paucarpata. 7:20 am Buffet breakfast. (If there are vegetarians or with food restrictions let us know). After breakfast we will continue for approximately 40 minutes to the checkpoint. 8:40 am Arrival in Llaqto, checkpoint. Observation of the snowy peak Wiñay Ritty (forever young). We will walk through beautiful places for 1 hour and 20 minutes until we reach the mountain of colors 5020 masl. Panoramic view of the mountain of seven colors, they will have enough time to rest and take photos. After that walk back to Llaqto, where our vehicle will be waiting and have lunch. 6:00 pm to 06:30 pm arrival to the city of Cusco and left near the main square of Cusco. Groups of 15 to 18 people
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 13-75, max of 99 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from your hotel
- Round trip transportation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 Mini Buffet Lunch
- route guide
- Horse Rental
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Mountain
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco, indicate the name of the hotel or lodging for the pick up
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193231P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day)?
- Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) price starts from $27.00. Discover and book Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) cancellation policy?
- Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day)?
- Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) is hosted by Machupicchu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193231P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Vinicunca MountainStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedTravel through an undiscovered land of wild desert landscapes, snowy peaks, herds of alpacas, and reach the final destination: the "Rainbow Mountain" hidden deep in the Andes. Throughout your trip, you will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressive Ausangate mountain that rises in the distance. You will experience first-hand how the locals live in the mountains and you will even have the opportunity to talk with them. As you approach Rainbow Mountain, you will begin to see the first signs of the colored minerals that formed the painted hills. Your guide will explain what constitutes the existence of the "Rainbow Mountain", and finally, with one last push, you will walk to a strategic point that will give you a 360 degree view of the beautiful landscape that makes up this sacred land in Cusco - Peru .Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Friends
I liked the visit to the mountain of colors, a very long walk and with a guide, the excellent lunch had vegetarian options so we liked it a lot and they left us 2 blocks from the main square, we ended up tired,
Written January 16, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day) provided by Machupicchu
Product Overview: Mountain Seven Colors Cusco (1 Day)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos