Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
“Rainbow Mountain” one of the natural wonders in Cusco, a gift from the Mother Earth! Be part of this amazing experience in a full day tour where you will have the opportunity to hike this unique mountain and take one the most famous photos with the colorful landscape.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Montana de Siete ColoresStop: 10 hours - Admission includedEarly in the morning, we will pick up from the hotel to take our transport from Cusco to Cusipata for about 2 hours, following a paved road until get to the restaurant where we will have the breakfast. After we will continue by a different road through a small valley up to the beginning of our hike. Upon arriving, we will start with the hike up for about 2 hours until get to the top of the colorful mountain, and along the way, we will change to enjoy the beautiful landscapes, which give the magic experience to our hike. Getting to the top, we will plenty of time for our photos and enjoy the place, and our guide is going explain about the reason of this natural wonder located in the middle of the Andes. Then is time to return until our transport to continue toward the lunch place, which waiting us after the great hike we have done. From the lunch point, we will take again the same paved road to Cusco.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffet service, coffe, hot water and fruits.
- Entrance ticket to the place
- Buffet service lunch (vegetarian option is available)
- Professional Tour guide
- Walking stick
- Briefing information one day before
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
- Extra cost
- Horse rent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I’ve just come back from two weeks in Peru. We’d pre-booked the 2 day/1 night Inca Trail and our guide on that trip was Coco (Diomedes) - he was fun, organised, informative and generally great to be with so we decided to book another unscheduled trip with him to the Rainbow…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: VAMOS PERU TRAVEL
Absolutely Amazing Experience
Post Covid review...I can’t say enough good things about this experience and tour company. They were great with com…
Sublime Shaman Experience
Coco arranged a wonderful ceremony with a shaman from the Kichwa peoples. He provided excellent context on the hist…
2 day Machu Picchu
Ruty and Coco put together a great package. ALL transportation, trains buses, etc... included. Our overnight accomm…
Private and personalized day trip to the Sacred Valley
We had the wonderful opportunity to connect with Ruty a few weeks before our trip to Cusco. She was very thorough o…
This was by far the best part of our trip! My husband and I were in Peru for 10 days and in order to see all that w…
Inca trail 2 day
I have done a ton of excursions throughout my travels and have met multiple guides, but this experience and guide i…
We met our guide Coco in our Cuzco hotel the night before we headed to Machu Picchu.Had a great time with Coco, abl…
I highly recommend the vamos team if you are considering a tour in this region. Coco was amazing! Came to our hotel…
What a trip!!
We are a group of 60 something Brits on a tour of Peru. We were lucky enough to meet Coco, our guide. He took us on…
Great guide makes a great tour!
Ruti on the tour was very helpful and always in a great mood. I started in Argentina with her and travelled to Igaz…
Would highly recommend
Ruty is amazing!! Such a passionate and knowledgeable guide to show and share this amazing experience with!!
Ruty was the best tour guide!!!
My trip to Machu Picchu was truly unforgettable because of Ruty. She is kind, friendly, fun, and extremely knowledg…
Inca trail - an unforgettable journey in the Peruvian mountains.
We, (me and my wife) did the Inca trail exactly one year ago, expecting a great journey but our expectations were s…
Ruty Is the best guide ever!
An amazing experience with an amazing guide! Ruty is the most caring, experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate, he…
Best Tour Guide in Peru
This May I hiked with 2 girlfriends the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Coco (Diomedes) was our lead guide and I'm so g…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 164 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour
What time does Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour start?
Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour?
Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour price starts from $63.00. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour?
Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour is hosted by VAMOS PERU TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VAMOS PERU TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor