Having direct contact with nature, beautiful views of the landscape and breathing fresh is to know the Mountain of Colors, and the Humantay Lagoon, an Adventure for those who seek to get out of the routine and know the lost city of the Incas "Machu Picchu"
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-90, max of 14 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Bilingual city tour.
- Rainbow mountain tour
- Transfers Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Guide + Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Entrance to the citadel of Machupicchu
- Maras Moray tour
- Sacred valley tour
- Tickets to Qoricancha
- tickets to salineras
- Tickets to rainbow mountain
- train tickets
- Buffet lunch in Sacred Valley
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cusco: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hostel.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P113
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The end of all our visits will be two blocks from the main square (Not at the hotel)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N on Tripadvisor
- How much is Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N?
- Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N price starts from $324.00. Discover and book Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N on Tripadvisor
- What is the Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N cancellation policy?
- Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N?
- Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P113
Reserve your spot
Rainbow mountain excursion
Transfer to the Airport
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#25 of 80 Fun & Games in Lima
- 99viki00No longer existing tourThis tour no longer exists. The phone numbers, etc. of the organiser are no longer in order. I would recommend to just take a taxi from Puno and do it independently (the cost should be around the same for 2 people).
- michaelsN9732HJ00Water ParkWe had been led to believe that there would be a show at a preset time, with a fountain lit up with coloured lights in constant movement. But in fact, this is a public park with something like 10 different fountains, each with their own shape and colours. You walk around the park to look at all the fountains. Very interesting and beautiful. Took us about 1 hour to walk round. Not really worth the ticket we paid. Entrance is only 4 soles!
- P563JYaimeem00Paid for tour not fulfilledWe paid for our tour on their website. The morning of the tour the operator didn’t show up. They then told us that tourismoi don’t pay their operators and they wouldn’t be doing our tour. No communication whatsoever from tourismoi, not even an email saying they wouldn’t be fulfilling their tour. That we paid for. They are not responding to emails, WhatsApp or anything. As far as we are concerned they are thieves who take your money and don’t provide the service you’ve paid for. Outrageous actually.
- Mel H00Bad communicationBooked this tour 3-4 days prior with pick up listed. I emailed the tour operator several times on pick up time with no response. I tried calling but it went to voicemail and the WhatsApp number was invalid. I called tripadvisor for help due to no response and after several attempts, they got ahold of the operator 45 min prior to tour time with them saying that they can not do the tour. Now all the other tours are booked for the day. I do not recommend.
- Racefan201600Disappointed breakfastBreakfast at Central Cafe was not the experience we had hoped. The waitress was wonderful. The coffee was decent, but our meals were greasy. You could see it on the napkins. Our toast had so much butter it was limp. I am sure some would enjoy it, but just not the place for us.
- ArthurM3700Temple of the Moon & Chan ChanThis is a review of our private tailor-made trip to Peru with Kouda Travel 3-16 November 2022. At the end of our trip, we added several additional days for travel to Trujillo, Peru, to visit the Moche and Chimu archaeological sites. To the South of Trujillo are the massive Moche ruins of Huaca del Sol (Temple of the Sun) and Huaca de la Luna (the Temple of the Moon). The Temple of Sun is the largest adobe pyramid in the Americas with 130 mill bricks use in its construction. The Temple of the Sun if not open to the public. We started with a walking tour of The Temple of the Moon. Our guide stated there are seven different levels built one atop another. The Temple was decorated in registers of murals that were painted in black, bright red, sky blue, white, and yellow. You can plan for half a day or so for the Moche Ruins. Following our visit, we had lunch in Trujillo. After Lunch we travelled to the North of Trujillo to visit the ruins of Chan Chan. Chan Chan was the capital city of the Chimu civilization and covered 22 square kilometers. The Moche civilization preceded the Inca, and the Chimu Civilization is contemporary with and conquered by the Inca. The archaeological site is situated around seven very large walled compounds. The smallest compound is open to the public and is massive. Exterior walls were 33 feet tall and extensive. Much of the interior site is covered from the elements and otherwise preserved. Like the Moche site, plan for half a day to visit.
- Sinsentido23400Felt insecureOnce upon a time, it was beautiful. Now, in 2022, one can only dissuade. The radical Ronderos make tourism impossible. I felt extremely uncomfortable during my last visit. Acquaintances of mine have advised me not to go to Cajamarca again. But I think they were right. Unfortunately. The tension is palpable and people are clearly intimidated. I feel infinitely sorry for the small hotel because they suffer particularly under this situation. Sorry
- CostaRicaBabe00DisappointingI was so looking forward to this trip after reading all the glowing reviews of Colca Canyon. Let's start with the positives: We enjoyed seeing the wild vicunas, and also the pre-Incan agricultural terraces. We only saw two condors but it was the wrong time of year as they were apparently nesting, so not the fault of the tour company. Now for the cons. Communication, or the lack thereof. Once the tour company got our down payment they ghosted us; we were trying to find out what hotel they had us scheduled for in Chivay, we were thinking about upgrading it but it took over a month of emailing and phone calls to get a response and by that time it was too late. On the first day they were more than an hour late picking us up, and never called to let us know what was up, leaving us wondering if they were coming at all. On the LONG 5-hour van trip to Chivay they didn't give us much information (historical, cultural, or otherwise) about the areas we were passing through. In Chivay we were basically dropped off at our hotel and abandoned (we were told if we wanted something to do we could walk around the plaza), unless we wanted to go to the hot springs. They did transport us to the hot springs but the entrance fee WAS NOT INCLUDED in the tour, as stated in the TripAdvisor write-up. The hotel in Chivay was more like a hostel, extremely basic and noisy at all hours of the night, we could hear everyone coming and going to/from their rooms. Of the 4 persons in our group one slept well, one slept badly and two didn't sleep at all. No electrical outlet in the bathroom and tub didn't drain. The guide was dropped off early on the way home, and after that the driver blasted obnoxiously loud music and periodically turned off the a/c until we asked for it to be turned back on. Upon arrival back in Arequipa we were all dropped off on a busy street corner in the middle of a not so great area of town with our luggage, instead of being returned to our hotels. All in all, a very long drive (5 hours each way), and a lot of discomfort. My group all agreed that in a very busy Peru trip, this was the one experience we would delete if we were to do it again.
- Bacurtis5800Terrifying yet satisfying tooWe rode in an SUV with a very experienced driver who terrified me as we crested the top of the sand dunes. The sunset was magnificent, and the sand surfing thrilling. I would not do it Shahin, but am glad I tried it once
- Mark T00Bus tourist trip to see condors from Arequipa to ChivayCanyon was wonderful Hotel was 3 star, basic but adequate Bus was reasonably comfortable but hot at times and music was loud. Other stops were very touristy and we did feel herded around - and eventually chose to do some of our own things. Highlight was short 30 min trek at canyon - away from the masses.
- Teresa M00Not to missGreat tour, the colca valley is very beautiful, highlight of the tour, the flight of the condor. Very good tour operator, Luis Angel, our tour guide, was the best and the driver Julio led us safely to Arequipa through the traffic of the pan American highway!
- drew d00InterestingWe stopped here with a bus tour going through Peru. It was interesting and informative. Old fire pyres and burial rights. Just a short 15-20 minute hike from the parking lot.
- Amy M00Cool!very cool place! the main show was amazing, so creative. and the other fountains are very beautiful! Lots of people but well worth it
- elka6700Water Fountains with Lights, Projection/Music Show - Fun for Little KidsThis attraction is really just for families with younger kids. We didn’t stay long after the seeing the main projection/music fountain show. We watched the show, walked around the whole park pretty quickly, took some pictures and left. We did not do any jumping in the fountains/water streams but were jealous watching the little kids enjoying themselves.
- Gowest300The tour we have done was ok. No condor.Do not waste the money on this tour operator. He will bump you to a cheaper tour that is sold her at tripadvisor for US$ 25. Tried to get refund but nothing untill now.
Buy it with
Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N provided by Turismoi
Product Overview: Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 5D/4N
Number of Photos