Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour is very good, we learned a lot about the Inca culture, the Andean cosmovision, agriculture and the different Inca archetectura techniques
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PisacStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedPisac is an indigenous community, has a very cool market, people speak Quechua and has a giant archaeological park, known as the Inca Cemetery, the Reliogiosa Mass is in Quechua language, only Sundays, is practiced The change without using the coinRead more
- We take you from your hotel Lunch buffet Professional guide certified Tourist Transportation Group
- Tourist transport, buffet lunch, professional guide, pick you up at your hotel
- Tourist Ticket: The value is s / 70 soles Partial, 130 soles complete valid for 10 days
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Mit Viajes
FANTASTIC TOUR GROUP FOR EVERYTHING
This tour group is amazing. I did my Machu Picchu Tour, Lake Humantay, and Mountain of 7 Colors tour with them. The…
Great company with low prices. The transport had a small delay at the start but after that everything went smoothly…
I did the classic Machu Picchu hike and it was amazing! The company was very organized and gave great tips. Howeve…
Everything good. Comunication, service, guide,atention, all in order............ TOP ALL ! Thanks Hermogenes!
Very nice experience
I went to Cuzco and did a trip with this company. Everything was perfect, I had a very nice experience.
Well worth the money
I went with a Spanish friend I previously met in Colombia and we had so much fun. Everything was well organized unl…
Good trip and easy talking on details. So I was having a full freedom to choose a date and which way to go to mount…
I booked 2 tours to Machu Picchu and Rainbow mountain with this travel agent. The price is very affordable. They ga…
Great support, great information, great agency
Hermogenes and Mit Viajes gave us a boost to our experience with the Inca trail; the pre sale was very clear, fas…
Daytrip through Cusco
With Mit Viajes I could visit a lot of places near Cusco. It was a day trip and I saw a lot of different Inkas Ruin…
Rainbow Mountain - a must-do!
We absolutely loved our trip to Rainbow Mountain booked through Mit Viajes. Their English is a little bit faltering…
- Duration: 11h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 697 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,942 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet
What time does Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet start?
Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet on Tripadvisor
How much is Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet?
Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet price starts from $38.98. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet on Tripadvisor
What is the Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet cancellation policy?
Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch buffet on Tripadvisor