Tour Machupicchu One Day
By Illapha Travel Peru
This one day tour is recommended for tourists who have little time and thus have the opportunity to know the wonder of Machupicchu feel the energy of one of the most spiritual places in the world and explore the mystery that surrounds the jewel of the Incas
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- turist transportation cusco - ollantaytambo - cusco
- train ollantaytambo - aguas calientes - ollantaytambo
- bus aguas caliente to machupicchu round trip
- transfer in aguas calientes
- entrance to machupicchu
- service guide
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- a day before we will contact the passenger to be the exact place of pick up
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151134P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Machupicchu One Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour Machupicchu One Day?
- Tour Machupicchu One Day price starts from $375.00. Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Machupicchu One Day cancellation policy?
- Tour Machupicchu One Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Machupicchu One Day?
- Tour Machupicchu One Day is hosted by Illapha Travel Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Illapha Travel Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151134P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 4 hours - Admission includedPick up from the hotel 3:45 am to transfer you to the train station of OLLANTAYTAMBO from where it will depart 6:10 or 6:40 am from our train to MACHUPICCHU village the trip will last approximately 1:50 min; Once arriving at MACHUPICCHU village our transfer awaits us so that we can board the bus to the citadel of MACHUPICCHU where we will have a guided tour of 2 hours as, the time will be free time where you will be able to see more easily the photos you want. The train will have to take at 18:20 pm or 19:00 pm back to OLLANTAYTAMBO and then by bus to Cusco. You will have to always be in the media hour before at the machupicchu village train station.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing experience with great service ✌🏻
I got to know about IIlpha Travel from one of my friend who recently had traveled to Peru shared the contact number…
It was always my dream to travel to Peru and illapha has made the experience absolutely amazing. They provided with…
Excellent arrangements, very helpful, catered plan as per our requirement, very friendly , caring and knowledgeable…
Simply Magnificent !!
I had a great experience with Illapha. Thanks Deysi and Ruiz for making the trip a delightful experience adds color…
Peru and Chile trip
Great experience! Awesome people and great services offered at reasonable costs. Recommend it to everyone who plan …
Thank you for unforgettable trip. It was amazing driving quads and then little hiking to the top of the mountain. W…
One of my friend suggested this travel company. They are amazing hosts and always there for us whenver we needed th…
10 day trip to Peru
Daisy and team were very knowledgeable on the different activities in Peru and helped us see everything in an organ…
Highly Recommended! No second thoughts.
Professional guide and well organised tour. The stay and tour in cusco made all possible becaguse of the agency. Be…
Myself and my friend travelled to Peru.. I got Deysi number from my friend. Deysi and Ruiz are so polite and carin…
Unbelievable Views, Incredible History
This experience was unforgettable and without a doubt a must, if you're in Cusco and have a thrill for adventure an…
One of the best Experiences
One of the best experiences with Illapha travels. Travelled with them to Uyuni, La Paz, Copacabana (Bolivia) & Cusc…
Amazing plan and budgeting
I was planning to travel solo for the first time in South America and was pretty nervous about safety and budget as…
Amazing and Friendly traveller in cusco
Very friendly people...My friend Nitsh recommend these people and I visit this place with my husband and 3 year old…
Best travel company you can wish for in Cusco...
People working for this company are awesome, they are more like your friends than travel agent. They provided all t…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excellent Agency!!!! Desey & Ruiz are the best tour guides whom I've ever travelled with. They take care of you right from the planning till you reach your home back. Desey is such a caring person who thinks about your every next step in the trip and takes extreme care. Its very highly recommended travel agency. You just have to book your tickets and the rest they will take care. Excellent Service! You will enjoy your stay for sure with Illapaha.
Written January 12, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.