Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 8 per group
Duration: 30–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Admission ticket to the Cathedral of Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Guide for an extra cost (the price may vary depending your group size)
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P56
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket?
- Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket price starts from $16.00. Discover and book Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
- Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket?
- Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket is hosted by Machupicchu Latin America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Latin America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cusco Cathedral Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P56
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The best adventure in all of Peru! More importantly, Michael will give you an experience of a lifetime. Between his…
Awesome. Incredible experience
The tour was great, the helped us modify our itinerary when we were sick so that we still were able to cover almost…
Amazing Machu Picchu!
An excellent tour where we learn a lot about the incas civilization thanks to our amazing guide Gary. Spectacular v…
Machu Picchu - amazing
The trek was amazing, such stunning views! And my guide, Ludwig, was incredible and really knowledgeable. Would 100…
Unforgettable journey with the best tour guide
If I say this tour was amazing- it would be an understatement. Amazing itenerary, not rushed, breathtaking views an…
Amazing Machu Picchu trip
We booked through the Machu Picchu Latin America tours after reading the amazing reviews so I thought it was only f…
The tour was perfect. Fabrício, our guide, is efficient, knowledgeable and very a nice. He was able to make our ex…
Gary is a awesome tour guide , he is very knowledgeable, calm and good Person . Definitely recommending the Tour.
Machu Pichu and Sacred Valley beautiful tour!
Great experience and wonderful views of Machu Pichu. Our guide was Gary Nieson and he took us through all the histo…
BEST TOUR GUIDE IN ALL OF PERU BOOK THIS TOUR!!!
Our Guide, Gary made this the best tour that have had in the month staying here in Cusco!!!! I went 3 times to do …
The Best day trip of Sacred Valley tour from Cusco
It was all amazing experience! Our guide Gary and driver Roman was very knowledgeable, experienced guide, We learne…
Quality tour and awesome information
Took the 2 day trip to have essentially everything covered. Gary and Roman were excellent guides and hosts! The tou…
I would 100% recommend this tour over and over again! Machu Picchu was an absolute dream! Michael was our tour gui…
An unforgettable experience made all the more special by this phenomenal tour!
It had been a lifelong dream to visit Machu Picchu, and Fabrizio and the team behind Machupicchu Latin America tour…
Amazing -->must ask for guide Michael Flores !
You Must Request Guide Michael Flores !!!! You will thank me! Michael ia knowledgeable and passionate about his cul…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dias maravilhosos em Cusco, lugar lindo, incrível com uma história única, fico maravilhada com aquele lugar lindo e muito melhor com um excelente guia como o Michael, com uma atenção incrível e muito simpática, recomendo sua agência, toda A1 e pontual, tanto faz oferecido, 💯% garantido
Written September 23, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.