Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Witness the magnificence of the Inca civilization and the stunning landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Our certified tour guides will lead you on an exciting visit which will take you back in time over 500 years. You will see the Inca majestic architecture along with the present-day agricultural communities that still inhabit this beautiful valley.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Awana KanchaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2PisacStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pisac MarketStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Archaeological Park OllantaytamboStop: 1 minute - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Complejo Arqueologico ChincheroStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Incredible experience in Peru !
Our trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu was scheduled with the agency GOTOPERU in February 2020 to April 2020. Due to th…
Cusco-Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu By GO TO PERU
We liked the tour, the service is excellent. We learn a lot about the incas culture and how they live at that time,…
Visited Paracas,Ballestas,Ica,Nazca lines,Puno,lake Titicaca
This was our second tour of Peru with gotoperu.com They get better with every visit, better use of technology. Amaz…
excellent trip in peru
A family of four of us signed up for the tour in Peru, guides were great, specially Franklin, he is well organized,…
Good walking tour experience in Lima
I attended this 3-hour city walking tour (afternoon) in Lima on the first day of my arrival. It proved I was a litt…
We went to Cusco, Peru with my family of 4 everything arranged with GOTOPERU. I don´t recommend this agency because…
Tour in Perù alone
I started my trip to Peru alone. then by chance I met three girls from Paraguay who introduced me to GoToPeru for t…
This was a fantastic tour. Our guide, Elber Huallpa Carrion was awesome. He had so much knowledge to share and was …
Machu Picchu Full Day Tour from Cusco by Train
The tour was excellent. Very well coordinated. Since we booked, GotoPeru agents contact us and advise what to bring…
It was amazing
I am a well seasoned traveller have had the opportunity to travel over this world from Everest to India to Europe a…
Tour through the catacombs was the highlight. We learnt a lot about that area. The only part of the tour you walk …
Machu Picchu Train
Thank you very much for very well organized , friendly drivers and greetings with my name on board and super good …
Semi-customized tour of Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco
Overall, this company was easy to work with and provided the tours as advertised. It is a little confusing because …
3 of us had our own tour with guide Linder. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Our driver was Kenny G. The…
Such a freaking fun time
Had such a great time In Peru - A lot of that is due to Go To Peru and all their help booking my tours. Very Profe…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,943 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour
What time does Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour start?
Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour?
Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour price starts from $29.75. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour cancellation policy?
Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour?
Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour is hosted by Gotoperu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gotoperu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor