Cusco CIty Tour Half Day
By America Viajes
It is a tour where you can see the true Cusco experience, you can share with other travelers and local visitors
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14681P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cusco CIty Tour Half Day?
- Cusco CIty Tour Half Day price starts from $25.50. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cusco CIty Tour Half Day cancellation policy?
- Cusco CIty Tour Half Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cusco CIty Tour Half Day?
- Cusco CIty Tour Half Day is hosted by America Viajes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact America Viajes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cusco CIty Tour Half Day?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14681P34
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1City Tour CuscoStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedRecogerán en su hotel un guía privado y de transporte que les presentará la cultura andina y la historia de los incas Visitaremos estos espacios en el siguiente orden: La Catedral de Cuzco es el resultado de varios proyectos desarrollados por diferentes arquitectos que fueron encuestados en frente de las obras. La primera catedral de Cuzco es la Iglesia del Triunfo, construida en 1539 sobre la base del palacio de Viracocha Inca. En la actualidad, esta iglesia es una capilla auxiliar de la Catedral. El Coricancha (en quechua: Quri Kancha, "templo dorado") es el templo religioso político y religioso. Sacsayhuaman La fortaleza fue el escenario donde los incas adoraban al sol en este templo para ceremonias religiosas. Se cree que decenas de miles de personas se movilizaron en festivales especiales y realizaron ofrendas y ciertos tipos de peregrinaciones. Y finalmente visitaremos los lugares icónicos de Qenqo, PucaPucara y TambomachayRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Awesome Day Trip from Lima
This Day trip from Lima is a must! Our tour guide was Rodrigo, who was great! He spoke really good English and span…
Sea Lion shenanigans
This excursion was absolutely amazing. Not only were the sites breathtaking, but the tour guides were incredibly re…
This was so fun! I’ve never been able to swim with sea lions before, and the experience was unforgettable. Our tour…
Very close encounter with Sea Lions
Swimming with the Sea Lions was priceless. We were able to see the Humboldt penguins, yeah! Guide (Ismael) very inv…
This was a blast! The boat is not a yacht as pictured but it is comfortable and gets you where you need to be. Ism…
A must in Lima. Walking tour recommended
David was very friendly and patient all the time si nce we were busy doing Pictures. He know alot of the past of th…
Great tour, lots of birds!
Jorge was an amazing guide. Very personable and knowledgeable. He helped me prioritize seeing the birds I wanted to…
The Best of Lima in One Day
Jorge was wonderful. We were only in Lima for a day before heading on to Cusco, and our guide helped us make the mo…
The best sightseeing tour in the year
In November 2019 I had a tour with Julio, and now I can say that it was my best sightseeing tour in the year. Juli…
Great tour すごくよかった。
Amazing experience. Little worry about pick up. because They tell me one day before tour for pick up time. Taxi Pic…
We booked with hotel pickup and everything went as advertised. The boat tour lasts for about 4h and they give us so…
This tour is amazing. Have never seen so many sea lions and even a few penguins. The sea lions came right up to us…
I took this tour because I had only one day in Lima and I wanted to discover as much as possible with an experience…
Fantastic tour and guide
We had a fabulous time on this tour. Our guide met us at a local hotel. He gave us some helpful information about…
Time very well spent
We had a walking tour of the city for approximately 4 hours and at all times Jocelyn our tour guide was friendly an…