Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
It is a tour where you can see the true Cusco experience, you can share with other travelers and local visitors
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1City Tour CuscoStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedRecogerán en su hotel un guía privado y de transporte que les presentará la cultura andina y la historia de los incas Visitaremos estos espacios en el siguiente orden: La Catedral de Cuzco es el resultado de varios proyectos desarrollados por diferentes arquitectos que fueron encuestados en frente de las obras. La primera catedral de Cuzco es la Iglesia del Triunfo, construida en 1539 sobre la base del palacio de Viracocha Inca. En la actualidad, esta iglesia es una capilla auxiliar de la Catedral. El Coricancha (en quechua: Quri Kancha, "templo dorado") es el templo religioso político y religioso. Sacsayhuaman La fortaleza fue el escenario donde los incas adoraban al sol en este templo para ceremonias religiosas. Se cree que decenas de miles de personas se movilizaron en festivales especiales y realizaron ofrendas y ciertos tipos de peregrinaciones. Y finalmente visitaremos los lugares icónicos de Qenqo, PucaPucara y TambomachayRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - City Tour Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: America Viajes
The best sightseeing tour in the year
In November 2019 I had a tour with Julio, and now I can say that it was my best sightseeing tour in the year. Juli…
Great tour すごくよかった。
Amazing experience. Little worry about pick up. because They tell me one day before tour for pick up time. Taxi Pic…
We booked with hotel pickup and everything went as advertised. The boat tour lasts for about 4h and they give us so…
This tour is amazing. Have never seen so many sea lions and even a few penguins. The sea lions came right up to us…
I took this tour because I had only one day in Lima and I wanted to discover as much as possible with an experience…
Fantastic tour and guide
We had a fabulous time on this tour. Our guide met us at a local hotel. He gave us some helpful information about…
Time very well spent
We had a walking tour of the city for approximately 4 hours and at all times Jocelyn our tour guide was friendly an…
Half day tour
I visited the city after a trip to Cusco, it was a very good way to end my visit to Peru. Thanks for being very exp…
First time in Lima
The tour was intense, I could see a very large and active city at all times. Leaving from miraflores we passed thro…
Peruvian Horse Shoe and Dinner
Professional staff. Dinner was good but not outstanding. Dinner show and horse show were both worth seeing. High…
Lima Private Walking Tour
Our guide Julio is super nice and patient. He is from local and knows every aspect about Peru, from culture to econ…
It was amazing great guide! Very informative as well as friendly also amazing food! Will definitely be recommending…
Nicole was a very knowledgeable guide. She had the names of the birds in english & she spoke with very good Englis…
Josie was our guide and she was fantastic. She showed us around the historic district, Barranco and Miraflores. Her…
Great private tour!
Julio was a great guide. Very knowledgeable of Lima and it’s history and seems to enjoy being a guide! I would …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,924 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,949 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco CIty Tour Half Day
What time does Cusco CIty Tour Half Day start?
Cusco CIty Tour Half Day will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
How much is Cusco CIty Tour Half Day?
Cusco CIty Tour Half Day price starts from $25.50. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Cusco CIty Tour Half Day cancellation policy?
Cusco CIty Tour Half Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cusco CIty Tour Half Day?
Cusco CIty Tour Half Day is hosted by America Viajes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact America Viajes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cusco CIty Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor