Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour
By Sun Paths
We treat small groups You have an afternoon Cusqueña Inca style The guides have a lot of knowledge Travel in a class A service, the best.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 5h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick you up at your hotel
- Touristic transportation
- Professional tourist guide
- • Income (tourist pass 70 soles, 25 soles in the cathedral and 15 Coricancha soles).
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the area where it is located, please provide the exact address of your hotel.
- Cuzco Main Square, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Avenida El Sol, Av. El Sol, Cusco 08002, Peru
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155163P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour?
- Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour price starts from $23.00. Discover and book Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour cancellation policy?
- Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour?
- Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour is hosted by Sun Paths. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Paths on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sacsayhuaman Archaeological parks Cusco City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155163P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCuzco Main SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1SacsayhuamanStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedEnjoy your afternoon with a visit to the main tourist attractions of the city of Cuzco, the famous cathedral (temple), the temple of Qoricancha, say that in Inca times this temple was covered with gold, Sacsayhuaman the Inca military fortress, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, the famous Inca resting place of Tambomachay. The guide with a lot of knowledge will let you know the history, culture, religion and secrets of these famous archaeological parks, you will take pictures from different angles at every place where you will stop for 40 minutes, excellent to know Cusco. We start with the pick-up from your hotel between 12:45 and 13:25, to go to the Cathedral of Cusco, then to Qoricancha, then Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Taambomachay which ends the tour 2 blocks from the PLAZA DE ARMAS 18:40.Read more
- You'll end atAvenida El SolAv. El Sol, Cusco 08002, PeruSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Driver didn’t show
Driver didn’t show up at the pickup point. Had to make other arrangements. Viator is refunding our money, but this …
I recommend it!!!
a trip of many adventures the staff is very friendly and charismatic the guides are very informative the coordinati…
I think it was the best trip I took, I loved everything, it was incredible, well at least for me, it is my first ti…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
They came to pick me up at my hotel, very punctual is what I loved. I knew a unique place like Cusco, I will return with them thanks to the guide Yimi who is very good.
Written December 7, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.