Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from your hotel between 6:30 a.m. to 6:55 a.m.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional Guide
- Buffet lunch with 30 varieties of typical Peruvian dishes.
- Tourist ticket 70 soles and entrance to the salt pans 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Pisac Market
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you from your hotel, between 6:15 am to 6:30 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102241P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
- How much is Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
- Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City price starts from $59.00. Discover and book Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City cancellation policy?
- Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City?
- Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City is hosted by Machu Picchu Tourist Connection. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Tourist Connection on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102241P68
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sacred Valley of the IncasStop: 13 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Complejo Arqueologico ChincheroStop: 55 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3MorayStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Salinas de MarasStop: 35 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5UrubambaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Archaeological Park OllantaytamboStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7PisacStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Pisac MarketStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
Joined in September 2018
#365 of 1,355 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- Q5503BCpedroc00Nice tour!The tour was very interesting. We learnt a lot about Cusco history. The guide had a nice knowlwdge about all that he showed us and his answers to our questions were very complete. I recomend the tour.
- almag67300The best tour planner and guidesI was very satisfied with my experience with Americo and my guides in Machu Pichu. He plan every details about my trip. When I arrive to Aguascalientes he had someone waiting for me. Americo took the time to call me to tell me that during the time I had plan my trip there were no entries to Machu Pichu. He was clear of giving me the choice to still risk if I wanted to go and try to see if I get an entry but that I might had to wait in long lines and a few days. I was happy to know I could even get to Aguascalientes. He took care of every detail to make it happen and he and his team did. So I got an entry. I was very welcome upon my arrival and was taken care by the people at the hotel he booked.
- jackb11200Do not trust them! Unreliable!I booked this trip a month in advance. I filled out all the information necessary for the trip. I got out of bed at 3 AM to be ready for a 6 AM pick up. I was outside in the cold weeding at 5:30 AM. They never showed up. I jump through hoops to try to find what was going on and found out that they had no idea where I was. They sent me an email the night before, but I was on vacation and in bed sleeping, so I had no idea that they sent me an email. They claimed they didn’t know where I was. My hotel information and my cell phone number were both on the reservation. I confirmed this with Viator! I would never use this organization, they almost destroyed my vacation with their lack of professionalism! Do not use them, they will leave you standing in the cold!
- Henrique d00Good times in CuscoIt was awesome!! The trip was punctual and organized! We had a opportunity to learn more about the Inka’s culture. Many awesome places to take awesome pics.
- A7412DCgraceb00Incredible dayOur Sacred Valley tour was fantastic! The itinerary was packed but allowed for just enough time to experience each site. I appreciated the mix of historical and cultural stops and left the tour with a better understanding of the area’s history and current life. This was all thanks to our guide, Severino, who was incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastically answered questions. Highly recommend!
- chesca247100One of a kind experienceThis is a must do trip. Lake Titicaca with the Uros Islands and Taquile Island are breathtaking and unique. The habitants of the islands are some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. The transfer from Cuzco to Puno was smooth, they took care of everything, especially Américo the travel agent he’s the best, he went above and beyond to make sure our experience was memorable. Will definitely recommend.
- M2731JVjasminep00Great, insightful and jam packed!Our tour guide was really lovely and helpful. Great, interesting and smooth running day from start to finish - thank you.
- MHCHENWU00Great Sacred Valley tripOur guide, Michael, arranged a very nice trip. He explained and answered questions on each site. We had a great time. I highly recommend this trip.
- Hope S00Do not book through this company!Do not book through this company! It only cost 75 soles to go to the planetarium including transportation which is what the company paid to them. This is equal to less than $20. There are no extras for the extra $30 paid. The planetarium itself was awesome and I would have preferred any extra money go to them. I understand booking companies making a profit but over 2.5x the cost is ridiculous.
- alessiajohnson46200amazing trip!!!The floating islands of the Uros is a very important attraction on Lake Titicaca but even more so is the island of Taquile, a charm for the eyes and for all the senses, it is like moving to another era, breathing fresh air and enjoying those crystalline landscapes
- ludaki2300Great tour covering all points of interests w/o being rushedWe did this day tour of the Sacred Valley and were very pleasantly surprised about how great it turned out to be. We were a bit confused with the initial communication with the company, but the tour actually delivered way above our expectations by covering all points of interest in the Sacred Valley in 1 day (Chinchero, Maras, Moray, Ollantaytambo, and Pisac), while other companies only do a susbet of these places due to timing constraints. Despite this, the tour didn't feel rushed at all, and we had sufficient time at all places to walk around and take photos. Our guide, Jose Maria, was perhaps one of the best guides I have ever had anywhere - his explanations (both in Spanish and English) were super insightful and passionate, and his attitude and sense of humour were great.
- tiffvoeats00Really great experience! The tour agency made everything so seamless and easy and I would highly recommend their serviceBeautiful experience with Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain! This is a must-do when here in Peru - the sights are incredible
- 102yuliag00Satisfied touristThe best experience ever . So we’ll organized and attentive to details . I had so many questions and received all explanations. We did 5 days in a row of tours with this company and left satisfied. Highly recommended !!!
- acuna8195000Very organized travel agencyThe coordination of the travel agency that organized this trip (Machu Picchu Tourist Connection) did an outstanding job. I was under the assumption that we were on a tour in which we would be with the same people all the way to Puno and back to Cusco. This was not the case. A taxi picked us up at our hotel and brought us to the bus station. From there we traveled by bus to Puno with stops along the way. At the Puno bus station a taxi drove us to our hotel. In the morning another taxi to the boat. After the boat tour another ride back to the hotel. We had some free time for a few hours. Then another taxi took us to the bus. We rode the bus back to Cusco and then a final taxi back to our hotel in Cusco. What was amazing was that each transition, there was someone waiting for us to take us to the next destination. I do not speak Spanish and was a little concerned that I may have some difficulty from one place to the next when I found out this was not a group tour in which we all stay together. But that was not the case. This agency had a person who got us to the next destination every step of the way. Even at the arrival at the hotel someone explained to us what was happening the next day. And we also had a what’s app number to contact someone if we had issues, which we did not. As for the tour itself, it was interesting but would not put it on a must do list. The tour guide on the stops to Puno was just ok. The boat rides to the islands was a better tour. If I was to rate the tour I would give 3 out of 5 but because the coordination was outstanding I gave them a 4 overall. I would definitely use Machu Picchu Tourist Connection again. Too bad they only do tours in Peru.
- gerryeei00Elegant in the simplicity.The excitement of the staff is contagious. They taught us the Inca's ability to observe the stars in a simple and understandable way. Oh, let's not forget that using one telescope we clearly saw Saturn, its rings and a moon. With a different telescope we saw Jupiter in full color and two of its moons.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I went with them to the tour of the sacred valley all fuel great I highly recommend it !!!
I highly recommend the guide Ronald.
I highly recommend the guide Ronald.
Written May 29, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City provided by Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
Product Overview: Full day excursion in the Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo from Cusco City
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos