This great value tour is designed for the traveler who does not have a lot of time but would like to get the most out of their visit to Machupicchu in 1 full day. You can visit the most important viewpoints, temples and palaces
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 15–16 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round trip transportation: Hotel - Bus Station - Hotel
- Transportation by bus: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Round Trip Train Tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo: INCA RAIL
- Round trip Bus tickets: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fees to visit Machupicchu
- Machupiccchu Professional English or Spanish speaking Guide: 2 1/2 - 3 hours
- Professional & Personal Assistance during your visit
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities/Tips (recommended)
- Huaynapicchu and Montana Machupicchu tickets
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at any hotel or airbnb in the center of Cusco City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13345P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train on Tripadvisor
- How much is Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train?
- Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train price starts from $358.98. Discover and book Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train on Tripadvisor
- What is the Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train cancellation policy?
- Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train?
- Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train is hosted by Peru Trek 4 Good. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Trek 4 Good on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budget ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machupicchu from Cusco by Inca Rail Train on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13345P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 3 hours - Admission included3:30 am Your tour begins from your hotel in Cusco our driver will take to the bus station to take a bus to Ollantaytambo from where you will have the spectacular train ride to Aguas Calientes village (1 1/2 Hours), on the way you will see and enjoy beautiful views of Andean typical farmer’s villages, valleys, canyons, rivers, glaciers and snow capped peaks. Upon arrival reception and bus ride (25 minutes) to Machupicchu. After using the toilets, with a guide you will visit the most important temples, palaces, solar observatories, etc for about 2 ½ - 3 hrs. Afternoon bus ride to Aguas Calientes town and train ride back to Ollantaytambo (1 1/2 Hours). Bus back to Cusco (2 hours) and transfer to the hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Peru Trek 4 Good
Joined in October 2013
#305 of 1,356 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- yuliyaTX00Best trip everBest trip we had. Everything is so well organized. Yuri - the owner was very trustworthy, punctual and knowledgeable and flexible since we had 7 year old and some hikes were hard and we were very sow. We did not have to think about anything but buying plane tickets to Lima. If I had to do it myself , I would definitely spend months and months of planning and probably would send more. Prices are very competitive as well. Highly recommend
- SusanJaneL00Good if you can’t get to the countryI was glad to go on this tour because my plans had changed, and I wasn’t going to get to see stars out in nature like I had expected. For that reason, it was worth it. But if you can get out in nature, that would be preferable. All the guides were extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable. But even so, you’re still in a city.
- W9156TJallenm00Experience CuzcoCuzco, Peru is steeped in history. Our Vieja Pacifica guide Robinson was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He gave us unique insights into the history and people of this remarkable city.
- 515dianaj00EXCELLENT company for touring Cuzco/Machu Picchu area!!!EXCELLENT company to hire for all your tour needs in the Cuzco/Machu Picchu areas, we hired Yure for a private 3 day tour, everything from the pick up/drop off at the airport, to all of the in between was outstanding! Extremely knowledgeable in all of the rich history of the region, we felt we made the most of our short trip by hiring the best guide. We ended up as friends, and would love to be able to go back to see what we may have missed with Yure again. HIGHLY recommend Peru Trek 4 Good for all your guide needs in the area :)
- WeissR79800Great private tourYure was an excellent tour guide. He was knowledgeable, attentive, reliable and pleasant and his English was excellent. He took the time to adjust the tour to our needs and interests and made sure we were satisfied with everything. We never once felt rushed or pressured. It was a wonderful day out with him and I would highly recommend him.
- 99gweng00The trip of a lifetime.What a great trip. Yure Chavez met us on time at the Cusco airport, took us to our apartment and arranged the most amazing tours for us with English speaking guides. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of this trip and learned many things. Our trip to Machu Picchu was over the top. We got to ride the train and drink Inca Tea. I would highly recommend Peru Trek 4 Good to anyone who wants to have the experience of a lifetime. Thank you Yure Chavez.
- tyw26400Excellent Guide for Cusco and Machu Picchu!I picked Yure Chavez for my tours in Cusco and Machu Picchu based on 2 previous TripAdvisor reviews. We connected via email and what’s app. Yure’s prices was very competitive for our family of 3. Yure was very good at advising on timing and trips he recommended prior to my arrival in Peru. He was patiently waiting for us at the Cusco airport. He did a wonderful job organising all our tickets and even getting us to the covid testing site the day before we left. The restaurants he took us to were excellent! I requested a trip to Rainbow Mountain only to struggle up the mountain 🤣. He surprised me by taking some spectacular pictures of us and sending them to me after each tour (see his photos below). I do recommend him and I would definitely approach him again to guide us if we ever returned to Cusco. Addendum: He did ask me to help him bring along a few items from Amazon which were not available in his country. These were simple items like sunglasses, vitamins. I was happy to do so. Trip to Cusco/Machu Picchu in Dec 2021
- 698anas00Amazing Experience in Perú!I booked my full 2-week holiday with Peru trek 4 good and it has been an amazing experience. We choose them through reviews here and we werent disappointed. The communication and advises from Yure was great, his knowledge, budget accuracy. We faced some national transport strickes onsite but he reacted super quick and adapted our itinerary. His attention prior and during the trip was constant and super professional. I would 100% recommend them.
- Ckraftchick00Amazing Rainbow mountain!Amazing trip to Rainbow mountain. Easiest trails they have available. Fantastic tour guide. Easily the best part of the trip to Peru. The view is incredible.
- MichelleB770800You can't go wrong with this company!What an amazing trip! Yure did such a great job setting up customized tours for my family. Everything was well-planned and led by a very knowledgeable guide. I'm telling everyone I know about these folks. When I come back, they will be the first people I contact! I can't say enough good things about Yure and his team.
- Ashley S00This was an unforgettably amazing adventure! The hike was pure magic, ruins along the way thru a rainforest in the sky.We enjoyed learning about the Inca bits at a time with interesting stories. The scenery was breathtaking! Hiking with the reward of the sun gate!!!
- Nowakam00Inca trail/macchu picchuIt was a nice tour where me and my partner got to do a 5 hour hike of the Inca trail. It is a lot of steep climbing and work, but worth it. Elevation wasnt an issue. We were able to go at our own pace, taking breaks as needed, and to take pics whenever we wanted. Lunch was provided, and you get to pick when you do the macchu picchu tour the next day. He helped us find our hotel and get acquainted with area.
- hanssP4349IT00Amazing experience in CuscoThey did a great job organizing all our private tours for Cusco, the sacred valley and Machupicchu, they booked our Machupicchu tickets even when they did not exist in the official system Good and safe drivers, very knowledgeable guides Thank you very much for the amazing experience!!!
- 542karlg00Great experience and private tours in CuscoHello: The transportation and drivers were always safe, Yure our guide is the best he took good care of us. Thanks to his knowledge our family was safe; avoiding the crowds was the best. Thank you very much for all the private tours, we had an amazing experience in Cusco!!!
- Sanjay D00Great Tour and amazing YureWe booked full day tour via Viator and got Peru Trek 4. Yure is such as an amazing tour guide, he was punctual, toured us the valley, took us to amazing roads, places and was very informative. He knows the area and roads well and tour still reminds us of what a great time we had in Peru.