Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip
By Peru Vip - Day Tours
Recommended by 98% of travelers
This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher
· This tour is the best for travelers who have little time and want to visit Machu Picchu quietly with a good itinerary. A private service where the only people who travel are those of your group. · You will visit Machu Picchu safely and with less number of visitors. · More time spent in Machu Picchu - we work with the best train frequencies and schedules.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 13–15 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up at your hotel in Cusco.
- Cusco Tour - Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Biosecure transportation from Cusco - Ollantaytambo train station - Cusco.
- Accredited Professional Guide. (* Obligatory from 2017 to visit Machu Picchu).
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train tickets Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu (Round trip expedition or voyager)
- Tourist bus tickets to go up and down the Archaeological Ensemble of Machu Picchu.
- Permanent Assistances
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Peru Vip will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco at the indicated time, a suitable time for you to enjoy your tour with peace of mind. The message is left at the reception of your hotel one day before your tour
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148093P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip
What you can expect during your visit
- We comply with all anti-covid biosafety protocols to make the tour to Machu Picchu.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip?
- Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip price starts from $405.13. Discover and book Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip cancellation policy?
- Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip?
- Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip is hosted by Peru Vip - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Vip - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu Pichu day trip from Cusco with Peru Vip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148093P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 4 hours - Admission includedMachu Picchu is one of the 7 Wonders of the Present World, Cradle of the greatest empire of South America, the Incas. Whose Capital was formerly Cusco in the Current Country of Peru. Peru Vip will transfer you to the train station of Ollantaytambo (2 hours approximately), on the way you will see the peculiarity of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and its inter-Andean landscapes. Arriving at the train station we will travel to the town of Aguas Calientes (1:45 hours approximately), on the train you will enjoy a delicious snack, which is included in the tour. During this new journey you will be able to appreciate part of the Andean mountain range and its imposing snow-capped mountains such as the Veronica, in addition the climate will become warmer and the railway will follow the course of the Wilkamayu river (or sacred river) in the whole journey. When you arrive at Machu Picchu Pueblo or Aguas Calientes which is located at the foot of the same mountain (07:45 am approximately), we will take the buses to go up to the sacred city of the Incas "Machu Picchu", the visit will be in the afternoon, time in which the citadel is more empty and quiet, so you will have an unforgettable experience with your professional guide, which will offer you all the information of the history and the mystery of this world wonder, (the tour has an approximate 2 to 2:30 hours). Once the guide is over, you have a free time to take the last souvenir photos of the citadel and fully enjoy it on your own, immediately after leaving the archaeological site to descend again on the buses to the town of Aguas Calientes and have free time in the town of Aguas Calientes, to be able to take a walk and have lunch. Later, the return train will be taken at 16:00 p.m. and will take us to the Ollantaytambo station. Then take the transport that will be waiting for you and depart to the city of Cusco, arriving at approximately 08:00 pm (The tour ends near the plaza regocijos or hotel Cusco, where the service ends).Read morePass bySacred Valley of the IncasHot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
I Recommend Perú Vip good travel agency, noce people
We loved Machu Picchu. We visites three days Cusco an the best atraction. The compañy is amazing. I recomendó peru …
the best tour for visit maxhu picchu - peru vip
this is a good company, good option, the best tour for visit machu picchu, the sacred valley excellent.
Wonderful experience, We loved it. Thanks Perú Vip
The best company in Perú, this experience was amazing, we loved it. one hour walking to get to the top.. Beatifull …
Great tours with experienced and knowledgeable Guides.
Great Service and very lovely people. Our main Contact was Wilber and everything work perfectly. On our 3 days/2 N…
sacred valley and machu picchu in 2 days, excellent.
This tour was amazing, i recomend you book with 3 month before the experience, Many people love machu picchu and so…
Very good Services, Guides and the Company
The tours was excellent, the sacred valley is wonderfull, the company and the guides very professional. I recomend …
Unprofessional and have no customer service
Look elsewhere! No live person to talk to. Only through WhatsApp and they get mad when you ask questions. I told th…
Muy bueno el servicio, yo recomiendo la Agencia
My friend and I went to Machupicchu We went at 5 am and the the person who pick us from the hotel was very friend…
ARCOIRIS MOUNTAIN A DREAM PLACE !!!
To begin I thank Peru Vip for having fulfilled all our expectations, I take a great memory of the entire tour.
Peru Vip, our experience in Machu Picchu and Cusco
They met all our expectations and were very kind in everything, I traveled with my partner to Cusco to spend our an…
Machu Picchu Tours
This was an amazing experience, Peru Vip, very good people, the guide wilbert Suarez was the best, very funny and g…
buy some entrance tickets to Machu Picchu with this company and helped me very fast, sincerely, peru vip recommend…
A Great Help!
Having always been an independent traveller, I attempted to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on my own. Two hours later…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
this was a good experience, nice trip, machu picchu is wonderfull, tra travel agency with the guides excellent. very recomended. Peru vip best travel agency in Cusco
Written June 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Albert Suárez C
Muchas gracias por tus comentarios, estamos dispuestos a ofrecer lo mejor de nosotros para que tengas el mejor viaje. Vuelve pronto
Written July 27, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi - I would like to bring 22 students and 3 teachers to Cusco and Machu Pichu. We would arrive on Monday, June 22nd (2020) in the morning from Trujillo. We would like to tour Machu Pichu on Tuesday the 23rd, and possibly Cusco on Wednesday the 24th before getting a flight to Lima on Wednesday evening. Would you be able to work with us? Thank you. Ben Krensky