Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 7–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Alejandro Velazco Astete Cuzco Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147378P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mountain of Colors?
- Mountain of Colors price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Mountain of Colors on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mountain of Colors cancellation policy?
- Mountain of Colors cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain of Colors on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147378P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Agencia Vinicunca, Montaña ArcoirisStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedMineral formation left uncovered by global warming that has striking colorsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point