Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
The guides are friendly and fun. We will provide you an unforgettable experience We will help you in everything You will know 2 famous places
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Salkantay TrailStop: 12 hours - Admission includedDAY 1: From Cusco - Humantay lake - Quiswarniyoc Private camp We will echo all the passengers of your hotel between 5:00 am to 5:30 am, we will leave Cusco approximately at 5:45 am to the city of Mollepata by car for 2 hours. Once in Mollepata, we stop for a delicious breakfast and also pay an entrance fee of 10 soles to the local municipality. Then we continue by car another hour to Soraypampa, where we will meet the muleteers and horses that will carry all the luggage, food and the 7 kilos of personal belongings of each hiker that we will give them in duffel bags. We started the hike uphill towards Lake Humantay for 2 hours. When you arrive at the lagoon, you will have enough time to explore, photograph the place and the guide will explain all the meaning of the Humantay lagoon. After a couple of hours at the lake, we started to descend to the exclusive Quiswarniyoc camp for 2 hours to have a healthy lunch. After lunch, you will have free time to explore the beautiful area and also, if you want more excursions, you can go to the Mirador de Salkantay to enjoy a panoramic view of the entire region. If you are tired, you can rest in the MAN OF THE CITY OF MONTAÑA, which are the cabins with glass doors, inside there are pillows, pillows to sleep and the lighting of the night. PRIVATE CAMP QUISWARNIYOC: is an exclusive camp located at 4000 m, it is a unique camp that has places for short walks, with views of the mountains and waterfalls. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views of the mountains. There are many llamas in the camp that you can take pictures of while you explore the area. DAY 2: Quiswarniyoc - Salkantay lake (4630m) - Cusco. The second day of the trek is a little hard because it takes you up to the top the highest point of the whole Salkantay trail to enjoy the fantastic views of the mountains an also you will visit the Salkantay Lake. The cooks will wake you up around 5:00 am with a cup of hot coca tea then you have time to repack and get ready for the nutritious breakfast which serves around 5:45 am. After is time to start hiking up to the highest point of the Salkantay trail which 4630 m that takes from 3 to 4 hours all uphill hike with a regular and slow pace. Once you are at the highest point, you have time to enjoy the mountains, to take pictures and the guide will teach you about the mountain gods also you will be part of the small Andean ritual for the Apus the mountain gods. Then you walk back to Soraypampa for 2.5 hours downhill where you will meet the transportations whois is going to take to Mollepara for one hour for lunch and after two more hours to Cusco by car. you will arrive in Cusco approximately 6:00 pm.Read more
- Round trip transportation - Cusco - Soraypampa - Cusco.
- Two Lunches
- One Dinner
- Two breakfasts
- Professional tour guide
- Sleeping bag
- One night at the MOUNTAIN SKY HUT
- All the entrance ticket included
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke up…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and …
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at t…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars …
Maria João L00
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good! Ro…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable i…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and Colou…
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture. Sec…
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This …
Horseback Riding Temple of the Moon in Cusco
+pros= 1.the staff were really friendly and tried their best 2.the natural landscapes were …
Morning on Horses
We spent a fantastic morning exploring Incan treasures on horseback. Everything was well organized and executed. We…
I would recommend with caution for US travelers
This trip is a once in a lifetime excursion. There's nothing like Lake Humantay. The company was professional and p…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 785 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake price starts from $151.48. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake is hosted by Machu Picchu Tourist Connection. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Tourist Connection on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor