From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake
By Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
The guides are friendly and fun. We will provide you an unforgettable experience We will help you in everything You will know 2 famous places
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-78, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round trip transportation - Cusco - Soraypampa - Cusco.
- Two Lunches
- One Dinner
- Two breakfasts
- Professional tour guide
- Sleeping bag
- One night at the MOUNTAIN SKY HUT
- All the entrance ticket included
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will echo all the passengers of your hotel between 5:00 am to 5:30 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102241P60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake?
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake price starts from $190.00. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake cancellation policy?
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake?
- From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake is hosted by Machu Picchu Tourist Connection. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Tourist Connection on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book From Cusco Salkantay trekking 2 days with Humantay Lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102241P60
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Salkantay TrailStop: 12 hours - Admission includedDAY 1: From Cusco - Humantay lake - Quiswarniyoc Private camp We will echo all the passengers of your hotel between 5:00 am to 5:30 am, we will leave Cusco approximately at 5:45 am to the city of Mollepata by car for 2 hours. Once in Mollepata, we stop for a delicious breakfast and also pay an entrance fee of 10 soles to the local municipality. Then we continue by car another hour to Soraypampa, where we will meet the muleteers and horses that will carry all the luggage, food and the 7 kilos of personal belongings of each hiker that we will give them in duffel bags. We started the hike uphill towards Lake Humantay for 2 hours. When you arrive at the lagoon, you will have enough time to explore, photograph the place and the guide will explain all the meaning of the Humantay lagoon. After a couple of hours at the lake, we started to descend to the exclusive Quiswarniyoc camp for 2 hours to have a healthy lunch. After lunch, you will have free time to explore the beautiful area and also, if you want more excursions, you can go to the Mirador de Salkantay to enjoy a panoramic view of the entire region. If you are tired, you can rest in the MAN OF THE CITY OF MONTAÑA, which are the cabins with glass doors, inside there are pillows, pillows to sleep and the lighting of the night. PRIVATE CAMP QUISWARNIYOC: is an exclusive camp located at 4000 m, it is a unique camp that has places for short walks, with views of the mountains and waterfalls. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views of the mountains. There are many llamas in the camp that you can take pictures of while you explore the area. DAY 2: Quiswarniyoc - Salkantay lake (4630m) - Cusco. The second day of the trek is a little hard because it takes you up to the top the highest point of the whole Salkantay trail to enjoy the fantastic views of the mountains an also you will visit the Salkantay Lake. The cooks will wake you up around 5:00 am with a cup of hot coca tea then you have time to repack and get ready for the nutritious breakfast which serves around 5:45 am. After is time to start hiking up to the highest point of the Salkantay trail which 4630 m that takes from 3 to 4 hours all uphill hike with a regular and slow pace. Once you are at the highest point, you have time to enjoy the mountains, to take pictures and the guide will teach you about the mountain gods also you will be part of the small Andean ritual for the Apus the mountain gods. Then you walk back to Soraypampa for 2.5 hours downhill where you will meet the transportations whois is going to take to Mollepara for one hour for lunch and after two more hours to Cusco by car. you will arrive in Cusco approximately 6:00 pm.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great, insightful and jam packed!
Our tour guide was really lovely and helpful. Great, interesting and smooth running day from start to finish - than…
Great Sacred Valley trip
Our guide, Michael, arranged a very nice trip. He explained and answered questions on each site. We had a great tim…
Do not book through this company!
Do not book through this company! It only cost 75 soles to go to the planetarium including transportation which is …
The floating islands of the Uros is a very important attraction on Lake Titicaca but even more so is the island of …
Great tour covering all points of interests w/o being rushed
We did this day tour of the Sacred Valley and were very pleasantly surprised about how great it turned out to be. W…
All very organized!
I went with them to the tour of the sacred valley all fuel great I highly recommend it !!! I highly recommend the …
Really great experience! The tour agency made everything so seamless and easy and I would highly recommend their service
Beautiful experience with Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain! This is a must-do when here in Peru - the sights are i…
The best experience ever . So we’ll organized and attentive to details . I had so many questions and received all e…
Very organized travel agency
The coordination of the travel agency that organized this trip (Machu Picchu Tourist Connection) did an outstanding…
Elegant in the simplicity.
The excitement of the staff is contagious. They taught us the Inca's ability to observe the stars in a simple and …
The tour was very informative and fun. Our tour guide Willie made the whole trip enjoyable. The pick up and drop of…
It was a 11/10. Would highly recommend this to anyone.
The Rainbow Mountain was a breathtaking hike that exceeded our expectations. Waking up early for this trip is defin…
The walk was very good and because of the guide who did not leave me alone always informing well all the food the a…
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke up…