Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights
By Liberty Peru Travel
This is a great alternative Inka Trail to Machu Picchu. with this trip you’ll cross beautiful Andean places and we have the opportunity to observe Condors and Alpacas in their natural habitat. On this trip you will reach the beautiful and great Salkantay Mountain (6271 m), you can take a bath in natural hot springs from the depths of the earth, to see the Condor, various fruit trees and a variety of orchids, even better you can try the Peru tastiest coffee, enjoying the beautiful view of Machu Picchu from our campsite. Salkantay trek is one of the greatest attractions of Cusco. The Cordillera Vilcabamba, where the massif of Salkantay is located, it’s a beautiful and secluded area, dominated by the Apu Salkantay it has many high snowy peaks, such as Tucarhuay (5,910 m.s.n.m.), the Veronica (5,682 m.s.n.m.) and Huacayhuilca (5,361 m.s.n.m.), among others, where you will meet new friends and Visiting the most important place of the route the Santuary of Machu Picchu
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 18-60, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport from Cusco to Challacancha
- Professional tour guide
- Cheff, horseman
- Camping equipment (tents, matras, etc)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Accomodation in Sky Lodge Domo
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo Train Station
- Bus from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco city
- Transport from Hidroeléctrica to Cusco (for people who dont take the train option).
- First aid kit and oxigen bottle
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- First breakfast, last lunch, snacks, etc
- Tips, gratitudes
- Entrance ticket to the Hot Spring (Santa Teresa, Aguas Calientes)
- Sleeping bag (you can rent with us for 15 dollars for all the nights)
- Entrance Ticket to Humantay Lake (10 soles or 3.3 dollars)
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain (USD 25.00 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- It is important to provided us the name and address of the hotel to pick up you from the hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73666P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights?
- Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights price starts from $307.70. Discover and book Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights cancellation policy?
- Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights?
- Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights is hosted by Liberty Peru Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Peru Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alternative Inca Trail - Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, 4 Nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73666P20
CUSCO- VISIT HUMANTAY LAKE &...
SALKANTAY PASS - HUAYRACMACHAY -...
LA PLAYA - LUCMABAMBA
LLACTAPATA - HIDROELECTRICA -...
MACHU PICCHU TOUR - RETURN TO...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unforgettable Machu Picchu experience
Very professional tour operator and top notch communications. They did an excellent job to ensure an amazing experi…
Machupicchu Hiram Bingham
We couldn’t have picked a better travel agency to help us with our tours while in Cusco. Ruth’s attention was very …
Most memorable trip
Day 1 was all adrenaline activities. Day2 was serious hikes that ended in hot springs. Day 3 was 4 hours hike, feet…
I was so impressed with Ruth from liberty travel. She knew we were price sensitive because we were taking our entir…
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed entry…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): - W…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my tri…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. Rut…
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru Trav…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent. Throu…
Amazing back in time visit to the Andes
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a …
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an ordinary…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several tou…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an esquisit…
Kuan Ting L00
Exceptional Customer Service
Without the help and service provided by Ruth, we would not have gotten any help or info regarding our tours and ou…