We know that there are mountains and amazing hills in the whole world, but whoever looks at the Ausangate viewpoints, will discover the thousand colors that this unique mountain shows. A geological gem that is becoming very famous, very fast. Because of the uniqueness of its landscapes, we do not doubt that this incredible mountain will soon be known, as the mountain of the 7 colors will be one of the most desired hiking routes in the world; The mountain AUSANGATE (VINICUNCA) is located only 100 km from the city of Cusco and is the 4th highest mountain in Peru, it is nothing less than 6,372 meters high; its exposed minerals (iron oxides, copper sulfates and others) are shown to form an almost surrealistic image.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-60, max of 20 per group
Duration: 11–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- -Pick up from the hotel inside of Cusco.
- -Tourist transport round trip Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- - Medical kit and oxygen cylinder
- Bottled water
- –Entrance to the road (S / 10.00)
- –Emergency horse S / 80.00 ´(optional)
- -Walking sticks (add-on $10.00) optional
- Entry/Admission - Nevado Ausangate
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Pick up from the hotel inside Cusco, if your hotel is outside the city, we can coordinate a meeting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117644P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full Day-rainbow Mountain?
- Full Day-rainbow Mountain price starts from $58.00. Discover and book Full Day-rainbow Mountain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day-rainbow Mountain cancellation policy?
- Full Day-rainbow Mountain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day-rainbow Mountain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day-rainbow Mountain?
- Full Day-rainbow Mountain is hosted by GO PERU ADVENTURE. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GO PERU ADVENTURE on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day-rainbow Mountain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117644P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nevado AusangateStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedOur adventure will begin with the pick-up from your hotel. Pick up will be approximately at 3:30 am to take course south of Cusco towards the Qollasuyo. During the trip we will be accompanied by wonderful views of the Peruvian Andes, as well as picturesque villages, such as Checacupe, which is the best for its colonial church and its bridge that still has Inca databases. Other towns that will go through our trip of three hours, for example, in Pitumarka, Chilca to finally arrive at Pampachiri from where our walk will begin. It is already in Pampachiri our guide gives us the opportunity to walk around 4 hours of ascent to the mountains in which we will be experiencing the changes of the weather as you go up to reach the mountain "Vinicunca" or mountain Rainbow. During the journey, we will also be accompanied by the flora and fauna of the Andes such as vizcachas, eagles, llamas, alpacas, among others, such as the deer and puma that are rarely seen. In addition, on the way we will enjoy the wonderful views and the mountains that surround the road and changing color as we move until finally coming up with the Rainbow Mountain which is a mixture of all the colors of the mountains that we had already been traversed. INCLUDED: -Pick up from the hotel inside of Cusco. -Tourist transport round trip Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English). - Breakfast and Lunch - Medical kit and oxygen cylinder NOT INCLUDED: -Drinks. –Entrance to the road (S / 10.00) –Emergency horse S / 80.00 -Walking sticks *We recommend you keep in mind for this day: • Sunscreen • Cap for rains • Extra money for purchases.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
GO PERU ADVENTURE
Joined in January 2019
#39 of 78 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cusco
- Eimantas R00BadTicket booking was canceled in 10 minutes after confirmation. Refund will be processed in 3-4 working days. Looks like scam or so. We have been booking train tickets due to this reservation for 300 euros without cancellation opportunity, thats why we have useless train tickets for 300 eur :(
- Eisa B00Amazing Tour Company!I love everything about this company. The owner, Paul is hands-on and involved with every aspect. JoAnn that runs the office pays attention to every boarding pass, seed assignment and detail. The guides are walking information. They love what they do. The drivers are exceptional. There is not one step of the tour that is missing. I asked for five star hotels but I got exceptional hotels. The choices in food were mind blowing. Machu Picchu was on my bucket list and it was a day to remember. After going to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, I thought I might be disappointing. They partnered with a company in Ecuador and I got to go on an amazing city tour of Quito and also to the center of the world museum. Super fun and interesting. After that I went to the Galapagos Islands. I wanted to meet Penguins up close and personal. I had some really rare an amazing encounters with the Galapagos Hawks. We got to swim with amazing huge sea turtles, We saw a brand new sea lions born. Reyes jumping out of the ocean. The food was astounding and the Guide’s were amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this trip. It was an epic bucket list adventure.
- elaine b00Great experienceThe pick up and return to the hotel meant an easy trip. The boat was comfortable, had a loo and some sat on deck. The visit to the floating island was organised so it was just one group per island and we were made to feel welcome by the delightful islanders. Wish we could have bought their sewing, you need to travel to Peru with empty cases!! The meal on Tequile island was excellent and the walk well worthwhile. A super day
- Norwegiangirls100Machu PicchuAn amazing experience when traveling to Peru! Our guide Percy and chef Victariano were incredible! Would recommend this trip to everyone.