RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR
By Andean View
The rainbow mountain is a great option to enjoy nature and take a look at the most beautiful and high mountains of our sacred city, traveling the south route to the town of Cusipata and having breakfast and lunch at a local restaurant supporting the improvement of the quality of life of the inhabitants of the area, likewise climbing to one of the highest points to admire the landscapes in this sector
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 8-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco
- Tourist transport during the tour
- Professional Tour Guide speak English and Spanish
- Entrance ticket to Rainbow Mountain
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- Bottled water
- Horse (this can be rented directly in the place aprox. 100 soles.)
- Rain poncho
- Travel insurance
- Walking Stick
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cusco Hotels and Airbnb
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72912P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR?
- RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR price starts from $295.75. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor
- What is the RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR cancellation policy?
- RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR?
- RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR is hosted by Andean View. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andean View on Tripadvisor. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72912P16
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Vinicunca Rainbow MountainStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedThe Rainbow Mountain, known as the Mountain of 7 colors, Mountain Red, Mountain Vinicunca, is a magical place where their paths were part of the ancient Quechua culture, and which was used to exchange their products (barter products), together with the other Quechua regions, it has now become a natural wonder similar to the Rainbow Mountain of China, This attraction awaits you at approximately 3 hours from Cusco HOUR ACTIVITIES 03:00 Pick up from their respective hotels or hostels of the HISTORICAL CENTER 03:30 Departure from the city of Cusco to the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 05:00 Breakfast in the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 05:45 Transport from the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA to starting point of the trek ( FULAWASIPATA) 07:15 Start walk to Rainbow Mountain from FULAWASIPATA 09:00 Arrival to the Rainbow Mountain. Time to take pictures and appreciate the whole landscape 09:30 Time to go to the Red Valley (OPTIONAL / DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRACE S / 10.00). 10:00 Return to the starting point FULAWASIPATA walk, where transportation awaits us 11:30 Return in transport from FULAWASIPATA, to the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 12:30 Lunch in the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 13:30 Return to the city of Cusco 15:00 Arrival in CuscoRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fast pace well planned
My husband and I returned shortly from our trip to Cusco and were well taken care of. Luis our point person remind…
Highly Suggest this tour with Andean Travel through Viator!
I was actually trying to plan this trip on my own until I found out my coworker had just returned and had used this…