Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The rainbow mountain is a great option to enjoy nature and take a look at the most beautiful and high mountains of our sacred city, traveling the south route to the town of Cusipata and having breakfast and lunch at a local restaurant supporting the improvement of the quality of life of the inhabitants of the area, likewise climbing to one of the highest points to admire the landscapes in this sector
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vinicunca Rainbow MountainStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedThe Rainbow Mountain, known as the Mountain of 7 colors, Mountain Red, Mountain Vinicunca, is a magical place where their paths were part of the ancient Quechua culture, and which was used to exchange their products (barter products), together with the other Quechua regions, it has now become a natural wonder similar to the Rainbow Mountain of China, This attraction awaits you at approximately 3 hours from Cusco HOUR ACTIVITIES 03:00 Pick up from their respective hotels or hostels of the HISTORICAL CENTER 03:30 Departure from the city of Cusco to the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 05:00 Breakfast in the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 05:45 Transport from the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA to starting point of the trek ( FULAWASIPATA) 07:15 Start walk to Rainbow Mountain from FULAWASIPATA 09:00 Arrival to the Rainbow Mountain. Time to take pictures and appreciate the whole landscape 09:30 Time to go to the Red Valley (OPTIONAL / DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRACE S / 10.00). 10:00 Return to the starting point FULAWASIPATA walk, where transportation awaits us 11:30 Return in transport from FULAWASIPATA, to the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 12:30 Lunch in the DISTRICT OF CUSIPATA 13:30 Return to the city of Cusco 15:00 Arrival in CuscoRead more
- Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco
- Tourist transport during the tour
- Professional Tour Guide speak English and Spanish
- Entrance ticket to Rainbow Mountain
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- Bottled water
- Horse (this can be rented directly in the place aprox. 100 soles.)
- Rain poncho
- Travel insurance
- Walking Stick
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Andean View
Fast pace well planned
My husband and I returned shortly from our trip to Cusco and were well taken care of. Luis our point person remind…
Highly Suggest this tour with Andean Travel through Viator!
I was actually trying to plan this trip on my own until I found out my coworker had just returned and had used this…
- Duration: 11–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR
What time does RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR start?
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR will start at 3:30 AM. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor
How much is RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR?
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR price starts from $57.00. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor
What is the RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR cancellation policy?
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor
Which company provides RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR?
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR is hosted by Andean View. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andean View on Tripadvisor. Discover and book RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (Vinincunca) FULL DAY VIEW TOUR on Tripadvisor