5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service||
By Chullos Travel Peru
These days you will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: City tour Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu that is a wonder of the world and bridge of Qeswachaka.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All entrances
- pick up from airport to hotel
- hotel 3 stars
- transport hotel to airport
- train tickets
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Qeswachaka Peru Tours
- meals not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick up from hotel and airport
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89089P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service||?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| on Tripadvisor
- How much is 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service||?
- 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| price starts from $925.00. Discover and book 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| cancellation policy?
- 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service||?
- 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| is hosted by Chullos Travel Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chullos Travel Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Day ||All included|| Cusco, MachuPichu & Q'eswachaca ||Private service|| on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89089P47
Reserve your spot
PICK UP FROM THE AIRPORT - CITY...
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS -...
LOST CITY OF THE INKAS MACHUPICCHU
INCA BRIDGE OF Q'ESWACHAKA
DEPARTURE TRANSFER TO THE...
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Fantastic, worthwhile experience!
I booked a last minute tour to Lake Humantay and had such a fantastic experience with Marcial as our tour guide! I …
A hike worth doing!
We did the tour with Marcial and it was great. Let the group travel at their own paces on the hike and made sure we…
Amazing guide Heber
We had the most amazing guide named Heber Forever. He was very kind, helpful and positive which made our day trip a…
The best excursions
One of best excursions that I have done in my vacations trips. Ernesto was our guide for our excursions to Sacred V…
Beautiful day, the main spot can be very crowded, but walking a bit further I enjoyed great views of the red valley…
The Rainbow Mountain trip was well organized with pick up at your hotel, and Marcial is a fantastic tour guide
Great trip to Rainbow Mountain
Marcial was the best tour guide for our trip to Rainbow Mountain. Overall the hike wasn’t too bad on average it tak…
Great experience. 100% recommendation
Our tour to the Rainbowmountain was a must-do in cusco! We can absolutely recommend it to anyone, who is willing to…
rainbow mountain tour
the service corresponds to my expectations, Marcial is a pleasant person, we were able to spend an unforgettable da…
It was amazing experience I had & I recommend my friends & family too.
The tour guide was so friendly, giving us a lots of information about the tour also helping us with all the help we…
THE. BEST. EXPERIENCE. EVER!
We had an excellent time touring around rainbow mountain. They were very accommodating since they were able to pick…
Best trip I've had in my life
It was one of the most beautiful trip which I've ever done. Rainbow Mountain and located just next to Red Valley ar…
Incredible Value Tour
This was the best day trip. Pickup/drop off great. These drivers are incredible. Group Herber Forever was a great…
Super Wally made a difference - Palccayo rainbow mountain
What a beautiful landscape , we had beautiful weather ,the rainbow mountains at Palccayo were vibrant . Wally was …
Super Wally always positive!
So nice!!!! Super Wally is so nice and humor! The breakfast and the lunch are so delicious, and it’s buffet, super …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2021 • Friends
Visiting Machu Picchu, the Humantay lagoon and the mountain of 7 colors were the most important experiences of our trip to Cusco. Reaching the lagoon and the mountain required physical effort due to the high-altitude walk, however, it was compensated when reaching those places. Cusco has many tourist attractions to know, that each traveler must select according to who travels. With the support of Maria de Chullos Travel you will be able to plan your trip and the guides will support you so that each visit is carried out in the best way.
Written May 19, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We thank you very much for sharing your experience on the platform, we are always eager to read what you liked, this helps in our performance as a travel agency, in this way we seek to improve day by day in our different tourist services, greetings and we hope to hear from you soon you. Chullos Tarvel Peru.
Written July 8, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.