Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-50, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up from all the hotels that are close to the main square.
- Cuzco Main Square, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kuna Plaza Regocijo, Plaza Regocijo, Peru 202, Cusco 08002, Peru
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco?
- Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco?
- Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco is hosted by Conde Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Conde Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Zipline Trip in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P51
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Unforgettable ! Thanks to willy and conde travel !
It was perfect and unforgettable, I am very happy to have participated in this Inca Jungle trail for 4 days and tru…
Learn about the Incas
I don't want to describe the journey itself. I would rather write what surprised me. - there was no problem with th…
I had an amazing experience on the 5 day trek and I can recommend it 100%. Everything was very well arranged, inclu…
DO NOT USE CONDE TRAVEL
DO NOT USE CONDE TRAVEL. Pick up was earlier than scheduled and we were getting calls asking us to come down from t…
Inca Jungle trail 20-23 October
Our trip was very nice and fun. We had a nice guide who explained a lot. The first day we went biking and rafting, …
Really great adventure! Absolute recommendation.
I would recommend conde travel to everybody! We did the 4-day jungle inca trail with Jhimmy as our guide. Jhimmy kn…
I dont even know where to begin with my review for this exceptional 4 day memory of a life time
Jose, or should i say 'SAN Jose' was more than just a tour guide, he is your best friend. I know got lucky being pa…
Amazing experience Salkantay Trek. Special thanks to Freddy our tour guide, fun guy and really helpful! Small group…
It's taken me a little over a week to sit down and write this. Not even sure where to begin. First and foremost our…
Great experience, thank you Marco and Cesar!
We did the 4 day tour and have to say it was great! the group was really nice, our guides Cesar and Marco created a…
Phenomenal experience to Machu Picchu
3day jungle tour ending in Machu Picchu with the worlds best tour guide, Steve. Knowledgeable, friendly, funny, att…
Epidlc trek to Machu Picchu
We had an amazing and exciting adventure on our Trek thanks to our guide Walter. Pros: -Walter was a great guide…
Overall Wonderful experience
Sacred valley and Machu Picchu are my favorite part. Spectacular mountains, valley with river flow is visual wonder…
Van G B00
Our guide Johnny was amazing
My girlfriend and I did the Salkantay Trek. Lake Houmontay was absolutely amazing. Our guid Johnny made our trip ab…
The guides and food were incredible. Without them this trip would have been impossible. The camping itself is basic…