Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the Incan fortress of Chinchero; with Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. Enjoy an excursion to the Maras Salt mines and the Moray Inca terraces for some soft hiking in these spectacular landscapes. There will be enough time to stroll around these magnificent ruins before being driven back to your hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Iglesia Colonial de ChincheroStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2MorayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Salinas de MarasStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Private transportation.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Andean village visit.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or $ 25 USD per person).
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Colonial de Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Inti Peru Adventures
Truly Wonderful Experience
My family and I had a wonderful experience with Inti Peru Adventures, and especially with our guide, Edgar. He was …
Amazing Time with Edgar!
We had Edgar as our Inti Peru tour guide. He's a super nice guy and gave us an amazing local's view of the Sacred V…
What a wonderful trip!
We toured Chinchero and Moray and Edgar also took us to a textile area where we were shown how the different wool a…
Spirit of Inca Journey
John shared so many insights and new understandings into the Inca culture, mystic meanings, and language significan…
Great Experience with Great Guide
Our experience with this family owned and operated tour company was amazing. They took care of all logistical requi…
Amazing tour and guide!
My husband and I had the most amazing time exploring Andean Villages and Machu Picchu with Edgar from Inti Peru Adv…
Amazing company, great knowledge of the area, clean and safe service, super super friendly and will assist you in w…
Private Tour to Machu Picchu
Four of my friends and I had a private tour of Machu Picchu, and we all had an amazing time! Edgar was our amazing …
2 day Humantay and Salkantay visit
Me and my boyfriend both wanted to end our time in Peru by visiting Lake Humantay and Salkantay. We upgrade to the …
We love Inti Peru Adventures!
My sister and I booked the private 3-Day Huchuy Q’osco trek to Machu Picchu and we absolutely adored our experience…
The Best Day Ever!
Please choose this company! The guides were friendly, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. My favorite part …
Best part of our trip to Peru!!
Edgar and his team were very knowledgeable and took time to make our experience memorable. They provided everythin…
Truly Magical Tour Guide
We stayed 4 nights at the Chinchero Boutique Hotel with Edgar and Sol. A rather unexpected jewel, hidden off the ma…
Excellent job by Edger, John in arranging from pick up at Cusco Airport to visiting city and next day Machu Pichu v…
Best Tour of Machu Picchu
This was my first time to Machu, so you’re probably thinking…”how do you know it was the best tour?” While touring …
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,240 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines on Tripadvisor
- Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines price starts from $87.17. Discover and book Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines on Tripadvisor
- Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines on Tripadvisor
- Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines is hosted by Inti Peru Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inti Peru Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines on Tripadvisor