Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
During the journey you will enjoy panoramic views of Sacred Valley , the beautiful landspapes , surrounded by glaciers and mountains . you will visit the archeological site of Pisaq and its picturesque market ,we will stop in Urubamba Village for the lunch ,then visit the Inca Fortress of Ollantaytambo and the Chinchero village. If you desire you can finish the tour in Ollantaytambo from where you can take the train to Machupicchu.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PisacStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pisac MarketStop: 35 minutesSee details
- 3Archaeological Park OllantaytamboStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Complejo Arqueologico ChincheroStop: 35 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco City Center
- English or Spanish Tour Guide
- Round-trip Transportation
- Tourist ticket Cusco ( Entrance fees for archeological sites)
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note : The partial Tourist Ticket cost s/.70 soles and you can buy in Cusco or the day of the tour at the first site you visit .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
my friend and i booked a private day tour through the sacred valley. We have a lovely and skilled driver and a wonderful guide with a lot of passion and knowledge about the richt inheritage the Inca left. We drove to Pisac and were amazed by the huge terraces, saw Maras and…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Cusco Destinations Tours & Travel
Careful Attention to All Details
I would second the extensive positive review posted here by Dorito50, one of my traveling companions. Especially no…
Perfect Tour on a Picture -Perfect Day
Visiting Machu Picchu in one day from Cusco makes for a very long day, but sometimes scheduling and other practical…
Tour of the sacred valley
I relied on Cusco Destinations for a half-day tour of Cusco (Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q'enqo, Puca-Pucara and finally…
We looked at various options (still from home) as we were very interested in doing the Canyon Colca tour and do it …
Exceptional Tour and Experience
The Cusco region is steeped in fascinating history and it is worth arranging a tour (and other tours a cross the Sa…
I cannot recommend this trip more! The guide was so nice and informative, and the tour company was very organized …
A Guide Makes ALL the Difference!
Our driver/guide Nilo was the best! Without him, I would've taken all these amazing sites at face value, and what a…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day
What time does Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day start?
Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day on Tripadvisor
How much is Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day?
Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day price starts from $38.00. Discover and book Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day cancellation policy?
Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day on Tripadvisor