Travel back in time as you tour the beautiful and enigmatic sights of Machu Picchu, including the Temple of Three Windows, Intihuatana, and more!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Tourist transport to Cusco - Ollantaytambo Round Trip.
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Train round trip.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Bus from Machu Picchu down to Aguas Calientes.
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Plaza Kusipata, F2M9+5X2, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P44
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Machu Picchu Private Service?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machu Picchu Private Service on Tripadvisor
- How much is Machu Picchu Private Service?
- Machu Picchu Private Service price starts from $750.00. Discover and book Machu Picchu Private Service on Tripadvisor
- What is the Machu Picchu Private Service cancellation policy?
- Machu Picchu Private Service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Machu Picchu Private Service on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P44
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPlaza KusipataOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byArchaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 2 hours - Admission includedOnce arriving to Aguas Calientes we take the bus heading to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where we have a 2.5 hour guided tour. We take a 9:50pm train back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco. You will want to arrive half an hour early at the train station. We will be back in Cusco around 12pm.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#136 of 1,355 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- kirstywU5257KN00Amazing tourThe tour was brilliant from start to finish. Daniel was the best tour guide we could have hoped for, he was really knowledgeable but made it super fun. One of the best things I’ve ever done. Thank you guys.
- rioridhk00Fun adventure seeing loads of different placesAwesome experience with Daniel as an awesome guide. Very fun and unforgettable. We saw lots of different places and environments
- X437VDsteveh00Guys trip to PeruSpent 4 days with Jonathon on the Inka trail trip with activities including mountain biking, rafting, hiking, and ending with Machu Picchu. Jonathon was knowledgeable, encouraging, and just fun to talk to and hangout with. Too many shots and Pisco Sours, but that also made the trip enjoyable and fun. I learned a ton about the culture and history of Peru Definitely a bucket list trip made even better with Jonathan.
- ryanw800002 Day Inca Trek - Great adventure!José was an amazing tour guide! We had a fantastic experience and his knowledge was incredible. A great way experience the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- 611drishtig00Highly recommended! A must for a seamless trip to Machu PicchuJimmy was very thoughtful, knowledgeable, considerate and very well organized the entire trip. Everything was very meticulously taken care of, from each ticket, to the seat chosen for the best experience and follow up after the trip. Highly recommend.
- Escape47155300Jimmy is the best. Best tour.This trip was amazing. Jimmy was wonderful. I would recommend him for anyone and everyone. He speaks English. Has knowledge about the locals. Helps you get good discount. We started our trip with a prep talk at our hotel. He was on time to pick us up. Shared a lot oh knowledge about inka, aapus and many other historic and archeological sites. He also know has some good knowledge about flora and fauna and shared that with us on our trip. Very good behavior and comical as well. 100% true gentlemen. Gautam Gurnani
- Climber5205603904600Incredible tour with spectacular views!This trek was absolutely amazing!! I went with my boyfriend and we were in a small group with one other couple and tour guide Eduardo with chef Esteban and horseman Wilbur. The food was delicious and fresh for every meal, the guide was super funny and was like a friend to us. He told us about all the history and his life in Cusco, a great guy! The views were insane, from salkantay pass snowy mountains to the high jungle and local farms we passed through. The days were planned perfectly with the hardest days rewarded with warm showers and a hot springs we got to visit near the end. 100% would recommend this tour to others! It was a memorable adventure and a perfect first trek for us!
- Braden B00Best Trek in Peru, Period.Wow. Where to start… Each and every minute of this trek was equally as breathtaking as it was exciting. For my girlfriend and I, this was our first ever trek in a foreign country. We have backpacked all over California and we’re ready to find some adventure in Peru, and find it we did! Without spoiling too much of the experience, all I can say is that the landscapes you will come across on this adventure is second to none. This blew everything I thought I knew of Peru out of the water! The mountains are huge, and the first couple of days feels like what I’d imagine the Himalayas in Nepal would feel like. Afterwards you descend into the high jungle of Peru, sleeping in villages where the locals show you incredible hospitality and grace. Coming from the USA, this was an eye-opening experience throughout. The food was great, especially from our cook Estéban, and the trip leader, Eduardo, has first-rate experience and is the best of his kind. The five days were over in a rush, of course ending with beautiful Machu Picchu, but the rest of the experience was almost even more special than the destination, with conversations over dinner of the history of the Inca in Peru, as well as diving into the culture of the lands and villages we passed through. A terrific experience, one that will surely reside with me for the rest of my life!
- Dreamer1824374901200Amazing Adventure on Salkantay TrekWe did the salkantay trek for 5 days. I‘m really happy to had the tour with conde travel. Everything was well organized. The Day before the trip, we had a Briefing with the Tour Guide. There we got all the important Information for the trip, like what stuff we have to take with us. All our Questions were answered there, too. On the tour we had a cook with us who cooked the biggest an most delicious meals. We just had to concentrate on walking the pass and enjoying the nature. Our tents, in the camps, were builded up for us and the horse guy carried most of our stuff in the duffelbags with his horses. Every evening we got Information how the next day would look like and everytime we had questions, the tour guide was there for us. He was also checking all the time how our condition was to give us options, for example to ride the horse on a difficult part of the trek. If you go with conde Travel for the salkantay trek you get much information about life and the people in peru and also about the great culture of the inkas. It was such a wonderful adventure to Walk through this beautiful nature with many great memories. Lots of thanks goes to our friend and guide Eduardo and to Esteban the greatest cook.
- Utsafan201900A Rewarding 5 Days!There were a lot of moving parts but our guide, Stif briefed us as frequently. He was very knowledgeable about the region and history. If there’s a way to request him on your trip, I would recommend you make that happen!
- felipecT741LE00Fun way to Journey to Machu PichuGreat trek to take to explore Peru and it’s culture. Had lots of fun with Stif and John as our guides. I do recommend you have hiking experience or the cardio and endurance to get through some long days of hiking.
- 438geoffp00Great trip, better guide!We went with the tour guide Jimmy. During the 4-Days, we downhill biked from over 4800 metres, rafted through rapid rivers, slept in the jungle in a family’s home, hiked through forest, canyon, and river, and tried many exciting fruits, foods, and drinks (including snake tequila and homemade coffee (which was so good!)), of which Jimmy was very knowledgable! His knowledge and passion for the Inca civilisation was also second-to-none. Jimmy encouraged us to try fruits from the trees, climb sky-high bridges, and adopt a more relaxed, lighthearted approach to life. Once again, with regards to Jimmy, my brother and I couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide, he was helpful, funny, and very insightful and all around a really good guy. The experience itself was absolutely perfect, I even lost my glasses and the operators coordinated for these to be returned to me upon my return to Cusco. Thanks to all those involved for an unforgettable, once in a lifetime trip!
- sandranQ8817OP00Walking the trainrail to MPOur guide (Jhon) was really friendly and explained a lot about the flora & fauna. He could improve his english, but so could I with my spanish. So everything good! We had enough time to take pictures and the way to the town aguas calientes is beautiful!
- lukewO6038DD00An amazing and personal experience!Our tour guide, Manu, was the best!! Thoroughly enjoyed spending a few days with him. He took care of everything and it was clear that our experience and service was his top priority. The activities were also amazing. The mountain biking was the perfect start followed by a surprisingly fun rafting experience. I would highly recommend Conde travels to anyone looking for a fun and personal experience!
- Z5439RYaverys00Worth the money!!!!From beginning to end, our trip with Conde was an amazing experience. The night before, we met with our guide and were able to have all of our questions answered. Our guide, Manu, went above and beyond to handle everything for us and ensure that we had an unforgettable experience. Despite unpredicted rain on the mountain biking day, we still had an amazing experience. Rafting and zip-lining were super fun additive experiences that I highly recommend. The accommodation was as expected with comfortable beds and hot showers. It was so nice having a tour guide with us every step of the way that had detailed knowledge of Peru and its history. Our trip was also well planned out with food stops along the way that highlighted the gastronomy of Peru and unique experiences (like grinding coffee by hand). Traveling through Conde Travels is well worth the money and I highly recommend.
Buy it with
Machu Picchu Private Service provided by Conde Travel
Product Overview: Machu Picchu Private Service
Number of Photos