Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 8)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Sacred Valley Tour is one of the most popular tours in the region. The Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca Empire and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual and political center for them. Throughout its length there are many Inca and Pre-Inca sites that can be found, and the Classic Sacred Valley Tour visits the 2 main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Lasting a full day, you will get to appreciate the fine works of craftsmanship that the Incas produced and see the beautiful scenery of the Sacred Valley. On this Extended Sacred Valley Tour we will also visit the archeological site of Moray and the Maras salt mines. On our way back to Cusco we will visit the gorgeous Lake Huaypo.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Action Peru TreksStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedThe Sacred Valley Tour is one of the most popular tours in the region. The Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca Empire and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual and political center for them. Throughout its length there are many Inca and Pre-Inca sites that can be found, and the Classic Sacred Valley Tour visits the 2 main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Lasting a full day, you will get to appreciate the fine works of craftsmanship that the Incas produced and see the beautiful scenery of the Sacred Valley. On this Extended Sacred Valley Tour we will also visit the archeological site of Moray and the Maras salt mines. On our way back to Cusco we will visit the gorgeous Lake Huaypo. We are the only company that offers this comprehensive Sacred Valley Tour that includes all of the key sites in the Sacred Valley! Since our day will be very full, we will provide a deluxe box lunch instead of stopping at a restaurant for lunch.Read more
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Box Lunch
- Bottled water
- Tourist Ticket for entry into archeological sites
- Entrance fee for the Maras salt mines
- Entry/Admission - Action Peru Treks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat and sunglasses
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and film and/or memory cards
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Action Peru Treks is a premier Trek operator and did an excellent job with our small crew. I enjoyed the the professional guide service and the attention to all the details by the entire crew to making our journey exciting and comfortable. Would recommend this outfitter to any…
Date of experience: July 2019
Odon was our guide and he was awesome! This tour and this company is highly recommended. The food, the sights, the mountain people, all excellent! Our private tour of the citadel was outstanding. The trains in and out were a nice touch. Communication before and during the tour…
Date of experience: April 2019
We did this activity with Action Peru Treks. We had a very positif and nice experience with them. They are very professional in following up and sending you emails about how to get ready and what to bring with you in advance.They picked us up from our hotel on time. Our Tour…
Date of experience: May 2019
The tour was very well organized and our guides were very knowledgeable. It was so interesting to see all the beautiful sites and learn so much about the culture. A tour that I highly recommend.
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Action Peru Treks
My husband and I did the trek 11/2019. Our guide, Lizandro and his team did an amazing job. The food was AMAZING! T…
Amazing Inca Trail Tour
I hiked the Short Inca Trail with my mother last week and I had a good time with this company. This trekking compan…
Macchu Picchu hike
When I was searching for a tour to take me to Macchu picchu, Action Peru Treks stood out in their responsiveness an…
Recent Inca Trail Experience
I just finished an excellent 2 day Inca Trail hike and I would highly recommend this hike and this trekking company…
Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
After 5 hours of hiking on the Short Inca Trail I had arrived at the ancient city of Machu Picchu. I loved the hike…
Once in a lifetime experience
I can't recommend this company enough. We had a wonderful guide, Ronnie, who not only provided a detailed history o…
Absolutely No Regrets
I wish I could rate this a million out of 5 because this trip was truly amazing. I went on this hike 2 years ago, a…
Ancoscocha Trek Action Peru
My wife and I did the Ancoscocha Trek with Action Peru in Sept 2018. Action Peru handled all arrangements efficien…
Classic Inca trail 5 days and 4 nights
Great guide, Hipolito. Beautifull meals , like a 1000 stars hotel and friendly porters. Very good job from APT
Great guide and great adventure!
We had an amazing couple days with Christian doing a trek to Hochuy Qosqo and then going to Machu Picchu. We had or…
Action Peru were brilliant- can’t rate them highly enough. Our guide Vallerio was fantastic, so friendly, encouragi…
Ancascocha Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N Review
This review is for the 4 day/3 night Ancascocha trek with Action Peru Treks. I originally wanted to do the original…
Incredible Adventure with Action Peru Treks!
As a very inexperienced camper and average level hiker, I was blown away at how prepared and organized our team was…
Flawless from the day we booked to the day we said goodbye to our private guide
Professional email correspondence, extensive information beforehand, great briefing in Cusco, and an absolutely ama…
Incredible Experience on the 4D/3N Classic Inca Trail Trek!
My husband and I trekked the Inca Trail with Action Peru Treks in early December 2019, and we had a simply phenomen…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,942 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Extended Sacred Valley Tour
What time does Extended Sacred Valley Tour start?
Extended Sacred Valley Tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Extended Sacred Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Extended Sacred Valley Tour?
Extended Sacred Valley Tour price starts from $380.00. Discover and book Extended Sacred Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Extended Sacred Valley Tour cancellation policy?
Extended Sacred Valley Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Extended Sacred Valley Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Extended Sacred Valley Tour?
Extended Sacred Valley Tour is hosted by Action Peru Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Action Peru Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Extended Sacred Valley Tour on Tripadvisor