Book by February 1 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tour begins when we pick you up from your hotel, then in 15 minutes we reach the ranch where you can relax watching the beautiful landscape of the surroundings of Cusco, you will also see our horses walking free and happy in our property, before starting the tour we will choose a horse according to your experience and we will give you a little safety information, then we will go to the moon temple where we will visit and explain you about this magical sanctuary where the Incas celebrated rituals in honor of the moon. Then we will go to the mountain of Chacan, it is a place to enjoy, relax and learn more about our culture, when we reach the mountain of Chacan also known as "Devil's Balcony" we will take a rest time watching the city of Cusco from High and eating a small snack, we finally return to the ranch where we say goodbye and we will thank our horses for the magnificent experience they gave us, the transfer will be waiting for us to return to your hotel.
- Transfer Hotel / Ranch / Hotel
- protective equipment
- Peruvian Paso Horses
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish)
- Tips (recommended)
- extra costs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Riding horses in Cusco has been on my bucketlist for South America. I didn’t know though how beautiful the nature would be and that you’d see so many historic places too. Gabriel, the guide, told amazing stories about the Incas and how their traditions are being kept up. His…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Just decided about an hour before to join and Gabriel himself came down to our hostel to pick us up. The horses are beautiful and such gentle and friendlycreatures. They know the the route so well that even beginners have no trouble at all. Wasn't expecting much to be honest but…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Horse riding in cusco Gabriel's Ranch
We really enjoyed the ride
The weather was great. The ride was perfect, and so was the service (hotel pickup, visit to moon temple, picnic in …
Cusco horseback riding
Gabriel was awesome and friendly , picked us up from our hotel and dropped off as well Very polite and humble . We …
Fantastic day out!
We booked the half day tour last minute and had the best time, we were the only two people so it was like a private…
I had the best time with Gabrielle on this trip. I ended up being alone because the other people cancelled, and the…
See parts of Cusco that you would otherwise miss
Beautiful ride across the mountains, learning about the area as you go. Our guide Grimaldo was very knowledgable an…
Best sight seeing adventure!
Gabriel is fabulous! He absolutely LOVES his Peruvian Pasofino horses and it shows. He and a driver picked up 6 o…
Caballos bonitos y amables, y una guía muy buena. We had an amazing ride, well trained horses and friendly and know…
Great Horses and Guides
We had a beautiful day exploring the hills and ruins above Gabriels Ranch on horseback. My wife has an extensive ri…
Amazing Horseback riding experience
I had an amazing experience at Gabriel’s Ranch. He asked me about my experience and gave me a horse based on that. …
A beautiful experience. So serene to ride with a mountain backdrop. An interesting way to visit the sites. I enjoye…
Gabriel was a great guide with great horse. They look after there horses alot better then other companies in the ar…
If you want to get out of the city but not spend hours on a bus this is a perfect 1/2 day tour. Gabriel picked us u…
Relaxing and thrilling ride
I enjoyed my ride with Gabriel. The horses are well looked after and in great condition. The scenery is breath taki…
The best company for horseback riding experience
I was a complete beginner at riding a horse but Gabriel made me feel comfortable straight away. You could see how m…
Highlight to our trip
Book this trip. This family owned for generations ranch is run by beautiful people that truly care for their horses…
- Horse riding in cusco Gabriel's Ranch, Templo de la Luna
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,240 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day on Tripadvisor
- Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day price starts from $52.00. Discover and book Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day on Tripadvisor
- Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day on Tripadvisor
- Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day is hosted by Horse riding in cusco Gabriel's Ranch. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Horse riding in cusco Gabriel's Ranch on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Horse Riding Tour In Cusco Half-day on Tripadvisor