This tour is intended for the first contact with Incan culture in the amazing city of Cusco, also known as “Navel of the World.” The tour is almost done in 5 hours, and covers the most important archeological sites within the city and the immediate area around it: The Cathedral, the Incan Temple of the Sun “Qorikancha,” and the Incan archeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, and a visit to Pucapucara. You don’t want to miss this tour! It makes a great start to your first day in Cusco
Ages 1-15, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/ pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Departure details
- Monumento al Inca, Plaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, F2MC+7FP, Cusco 08002, Peru Plaza de armas
- Pl. San Francisco 148, Cusco 08002, Peru San Francisco Plaza
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71751P58
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is City Tour en la ciudad de cusco?
- City Tour en la ciudad de cusco price starts from $76.00. Discover and book City Tour en la ciudad de cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour en la ciudad de cusco cancellation policy?
- City Tour en la ciudad de cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour en la ciudad de cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour en la ciudad de cusco?
- City Tour en la ciudad de cusco is hosted by Grand America Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grand America Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour en la ciudad de cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71751P58
- You'll start atMonumento al IncaPlaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, F2MC+7FP, Cusco 08002, PeruPlaza de armasSee address & details
- 1Plaza de ArmasStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cusco CathedralStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3QorikanchaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4SaqsaywamanStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Q'enqoStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Puka PukaraStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7TambomachayStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atPl. San Francisco 148Pl. San Francisco 148, Cusco 08002, PeruSan Francisco PlazaSee address & details
About the operator
Grand America Tour
Joined in April 2018
- ShannonVManning00Cusco 2 days city tour with 8 Day Imperial Salkantay Trekking companyThe city tour was AWFUL. Our guide Diego was unprofessional, our van had 15 people and NO ac or windows he didn’t seem concerned that we were all uncomfortable. Rather he sat up front with the driver listening to music and didn’t interact with the clients. There were very few times during the hour car rides when he would point anything out at all; and when we asked questions he gave minimal responses. His knowledge on the sites appeared limited and he majority of topics circled back to global warming or aliens. He shouldn’t have this job. Period. The entire group was disappointed, at least we were all able to connect through that. He wasn’t physically able to Guide us through some of the physical sites, as a result we were received minimal information about these areas. So incredibly disappointed. We had a great experience with the trekking portion with Fredy Zapata, please see post on that.
- Angela T00Amazing Experience on the Private TourMy husband and I had a great experience traveling with our guide, Juan Carlos, on a private 2 day tour of Lake Humantay, Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley. He’s a true warrior. In a span of 7 hours, he helped us summit Rainbow Mountain at 5,200m elevation (we did it in roughly 1.5 hours), guided us through Red Valley, saved a baby Alpaca from drowning in icy cold water and reunited it with its distressed mom, and assisted in the rescue of a random tourist van that got stuck in a ditch. But more importantly, he didn’t rush us at all during our hike and made sure we were ok. Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley weren’t too difficult for us, but we had a tougher time at our first stop, Lake Humantay, because our bodies had not adjusted to the altitude difference yet. Juan Carlos was patient and didn’t pressure us to walk faster like what a lot of guides do. Separately, he made sure we got to Rainbow Mountain before all the tourists showed up, which was an added bonus for photo opps. And big shoutout to our driver, Wilbur, who got us around safely and waited hours for us. It’s important to let your guides know any potential health-related concerns prior to trekking in high altitude places. Don’t try to be a hero and push yourself unnecessarily if you’re having issues during your hike. Be educated and understand the potential risks of going on these trips and remember aid is very far away, if something were to go wrong. Again, we had a great time traveling with Juan Carlos and felt safe with him at the helm of guiding us through the terrains. Enjoy your travels with Grand America Peru!
- Jeff W00Great Customer Service, Value and GuideGrand America sent us on a customized private tour and worked with us to make sure we made our early flight on time after hiking rainbow mountain and red valley. I can attest that the response rate from Nadya is timely and that the lack of reviews should be of no concern as they have been mainly serving Spanish speaking tourists from what I understand. Don't let that deter you. Our guide, Juan Carlos, spoke great English and was very knowledgeable. He didn't rush us and allowed us to take our time. I highly recommend contacting the company for a competitive quote.
Buy it with
City Tour en la ciudad de cusco provided by Grand America Tour
Product Overview: City Tour en la ciudad de cusco
Number of Photos