Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Sanctuary of Machupicchu is one of the seven modern wonders. That is why the visit to this sacred temple of the Incas, is being very restricted, so we are organizing and securing your tour in advance, and do not miss this opportunity to visit.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 16 hours - Admission includedDAY 1: CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO Early in the morning we will pick up you at 3:40 am, from your Hostel in Cusco. Then we go by bus to Ollantaytambo Train Station, to take the train at 6:40 am. Through a beautiful landscape along the Sacred Valley of the Incas, you will arrive at 8:00 am, to Aguas Calientes. There is wating for you our staff, with him you will take the bus, to the machu picchu citadel, it takes like 30 min. When you arrive to the gate, there you will meet with your tour guide, he will show you all the most important places for 2 hours. The mystical serenity that emanates from these towering walls and the mystery of the stones fit perfectly, inspires a deep respect for the builders of this monumental work, which have managed to combine their art with the whims of a wild nature. From this year in ahead is working the new regulation to visit Machupicchu, so we are doing in the first Schedule it begings from 6 am until 12:00 pm. And this ticket is valid only for one use. After spending unforgettable moments in Machu Picchu, you will return to Aguas Calientes to take our tourist train back towards Ollantaytambo, then by bus to Cusco. Please if you make the reservation in very advance ( 2 months minimun); we will buy the train ticket back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo at 14:30; wich arrives to Cusco at 7:00 pm. But if you will book like one week in advance this tour, we can’t secure that your train at the normal time, we will buy some of the following schedules, wich will be communicated to your email: 19:00 pm arriving to Cusco at 23:00 pm 20:00 pm arriving to Cusco at 24:00 pm 21:30 pm arriving to Cusco at 1:30 amRead more
- Private Transportation Cusco to Ollantaytambo round trip
- English - Spanish tour guide in Machupicchu
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu round trip
- Bus From Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu round trip
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Extra costs like drinks, souvenirs, etc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Eco Path Trek
Tracking and Machu Picchu
Everything was perfect, from the office to the super Guide, Juve he was very careful with us ! Thank you! Raccomand…
Experience of a Lifetime!
My husband and I had been planning the classic 4days Inca Trail Hike to Machu-Picchu for a year and we experienced …
Great coordination from Miriam starting with orientation meeting and individualized attention via whatsapp. The hik…
Amazing trek to Machu Picchu, with very knowledgeable guide and amazing Porter team! Beautiful views, great food, a…
Totally recommend this trip
We had a trip to Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu early Oct 2019. We booked this trip about 1 month in advance online…
See a lot in a day.
The Sacred Valley tour squeezes as much in a day as you possibly could get. This tour is for the person that wants …
Amazing 2 days Inca trail
We had an amazing 2 days trekking to Machu Picchu with the guide Javier, really expert, skilled and friendly. We ha…
We did the classic 4 day Inca Trail with Primo as our guide. Not exaggerating, we had one of the most amazing exper…
The best and most informative tour group we've throughout Guatemala and Peru.
My partner and booked our trip for the 11th March with Eco Path Trek months in advance. We were also recommended th…
Great communication! Elmer was really efficient at addressing my concerns and got back to me right away. Thank you …
An ‘interesting’ trip which might have been quite enjoyable had it not been horrifically overpriced. Be under no il…
4D/3N Inca trek & Sacred Valley day tour
Thank you Ecopath Trek for the wonderful experience! We booked a 4-day Classic Inca Trail & a Sacred Valley Day tou…
2 DAY INCA TREKKING
we booked this two day one night Inca trekking one month before our trip, it is fantastic. I especially like our gu…
Two/days trekking to machu pichu
the trekking from km 104 to machu pichu and the visit of the archaeological site the day after was a great experien…
Wasn’t as great as we hoped
My wife and I try to do adventurous things when we travel. This was a pretty big highlight for people to see that v…
- Duration: 15–16 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Machupicchu By Train 1 Day
- Machupicchu By Train 1 Day will start at 3:30 AM. Discover and book Machupicchu By Train 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machupicchu By Train 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Machupicchu By Train 1 Day price starts from $350.00. Discover and book Machupicchu By Train 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Machupicchu By Train 1 Day cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Machupicchu By Train 1 Day on Tripadvisor