Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-65, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees (S/.110.00 Peruvian Soles)
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels and airbnb close to Cusco center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72912P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, date of birth, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Bring Peruvian money for tickets to the attractions: Entrance to the Cathedral of Cusco S / 25.00 soles Entrance to the Koricancha temple, 15.00 soles Tourist Ticket (General Ticket s / 130.00 and Partial Ticket s / 70.00 soles)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- How much is A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco?
- A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco price starts from $25.00. Discover and book A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco cancellation policy?
- A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco?
- A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco is hosted by Andean View. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andean View on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A Half Day - City Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72912P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cusco CathedralStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedAround 9:00 and 09:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to go to the most important sites of Cusco and its surroundings. First visit the beautiful and historic CATHEDRAL OF CUSCO that houses beautiful paintings and art from the colonial era, then touring the most traditional streets of Cusco will arrive at the Temple of the Inca Sun the QORICANCHA located in the center of the city, Mostly destroyed after the 16th century war with the Spanish conquistadors much of its stonework forms the foundation of the Santo Domingo church and convent. Then we continue with the visit of SACSAYWAMAN one of the most amazing constructions located 5 kilometers above Cusco. Then QENQO will observe the sacred amphitheater, labyrinth and center of the cult of the Puma deity. From there You will go to PUCA PUCARA the red Fortress to the aspect of tones that the stones obtain during the twilight. The last destination will be the TAMBOMACHAY water temple. The tour is ending at approximately 13:00 p.m.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2017
#670 of 1,355 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- raebai-x00Fast pace well plannedMy husband and I returned shortly from our trip to Cusco and were well taken care of. Luis our point person reminded us daily about our itinerary and touched base with us after our tours ended. Every day we had different tour guides, but they were all very patient, knowledgeable and polite (Fabricio to Sacred Valley, Ceasar to Maras and Moray and Eder to Machu Picchu). I thought the price was amazing considering that it covered transportation and lodging. If purchased separately we'd end up spending slightly more. The hotel in Cusco was nice and a short walk to the town center. The hotel in Aguas Caliente was very nice but our room was the size of a closet! Overall, we enjoyed our time. Luis left us with a very thoughtful gift before we departed (a doll I was looking for). I definitely recommend Andean View Travel especially for those who want a thoroughly planned trip. This package did not leave much room for self exploration, perhaps you can add a day or two before or after if that's what you'd like.
- BSTAFFnCA91600Highly Suggest this tour with Andean Travel through Viator!I was actually trying to plan this trip on my own until I found out my coworker had just returned and had used this service. She raved about it so I figured I would book one as well. The first two days were in Lima on our own and then picked up the 5 day tour once we landed in Cusco. They took care of EVERYTHING. Once we landed at the airport they took over from there including hotel stays, train tickets, entrance tickets to excursions, guides, you name it. My family of four all agreed that this was one of the best trips we've ever taken. Two thumbs up!