Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu
By Machupicchu Nice
Begin with a VIP excursion through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where you will visit a traditional weaving workshop. After that, visit Maras Moray and Ollantaytambo and up to Aguas Calientes to finally see the Machu Picchu next day • Enjoy a trip to the Sacred Valley on a VIP tour (semi-private) • Visit Maras Moray and the archeological site of Ollantaytambo • Explore the majestic Machu Picchu by train
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu or the Old Mountain ($30)
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- recogemos a todos nuestros pasajeros en sus hoteles
- Plaza Kusipata, F2M9+5X2, Cusco 08002, Peru un día antes enviaremos un mensaje para quedar lugar de partida
- Cuzco Main Square, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59755P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu?
- Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu price starts from $545.00. Discover and book Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu cancellation policy?
- Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu?
- Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu is hosted by Machupicchu Nice. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Nice on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59755P29
Tour Maras Moray And Machu Picchu
machu picchu to cusco
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A great adventurous journey!
If you would love to explore the surroundings of Machu Picchu but you're worried the 4 day hike might be too hard f…
Machu Pichu trip
Excellent experience from our trip to Valle Sagrado and Machu Pichu Great guides and thanks to Ericson, Liz and Cat…
Do not use.
I booked a hike to Machu Picchu using this company, although Machu Picchu and the hike itself were great, everythin…
Great Destination less than great guide
10 hour tour for 2 hours at rainbow mountain. We spent at least an hour at 630a collecting people in cusco. Luis ou…
Way too long
Very pretty lake but so not worth the trek. Thank god there was a horse but just half way up. At 80 sols. Acclimate…
We did the tour to the Humantay Lake. We booked it directly at the office in Cusco one day before. We weren't dire…
Informative & nice introduction to cusco
The tour itself is good. The guide knows the city & the site well. All transportation from & to the hotel was smoot…
rafting was good, pick up and delivery not so much
They forgot to pick us up at our hotel, we called them and had to take a taxi to them. When we arrived at the bus t…
This was just fun!
They have a quick zip line segment I could have done without but the rafting was great. We went in the winter month…
BEWARE-THIS IS A RIP-Off
We signed up for 2 of us to take this tour. We received a voucher for the tour but nothing else. After a lot of w…
A little slow getting started, being "picked up from your hotel" means someone comes to get you and you walk to a c…
Just beautiful and I recommend it !!!!!
I got the chance to visit this beautiful place last week with this company. I have to say that everything worth. Th…
The best day of my life!!!
I took a tour of Machupichu with Classic Inca Trail and they were amazing. The organization was perfect. Thank you…
Last week I was in Cusco for the 6th time and I got a few tours with Machupicchu Nice. This is the 5th time I do bu…
Best personalized tour ever
Reserved tour with Willy 2 months ago, everything was setup, unfortunately trains to Machu Picchu were on strike. W…