LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
3-Day MachuPicchu Special
By Machupicchu Latin America
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-85, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All transfers through this trip program
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cusco
- 2 Breakfast at the hotels
- Assistance in Machupicchu
- English speaking guided tour
- Small group tour
- 1 Bottle of water
- Bottled water
- International and local flights
- Extra night hotel accommodations
- Optional Cusco city tour + entrance fees (US$ 65)
- Meals not stated (Lunch, Dinner)
- Optional: Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fees US$ 30 (which need to be booked even 2+ months in advance)
- Vistadome train upgrade fee US$ 95
- Additional expenses
- Gratuity (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick them up almost from any location like hotels, airbnb
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Passport name, number, DOB, country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day MachuPicchu Special?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day MachuPicchu Special on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3-Day MachuPicchu Special?
- 3-Day MachuPicchu Special price starts from $579.00. Discover and book 3-Day MachuPicchu Special on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day MachuPicchu Special cancellation policy?
- 3-Day MachuPicchu Special cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-Day MachuPicchu Special on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day MachuPicchu Special?
- 3-Day MachuPicchu Special is hosted by Machupicchu Latin America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Latin America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day MachuPicchu Special on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P51
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Gary is the man
Gary was great lots of fun. Nice vehicle. Just a group of 6 so not crowded in the mini van. Good info and fun facts…
Informative and fun trip to Machupicchu
Our two day trip to Machu Piccu was great. Our guide Michael was excellent from start to finish. He made the whole …
MEMORABLE TRIP IN PERU
Our tour guide Michael was excellent, took the time to explain the Inca culture and all the archeological sites, i…
A Magical Experience!
I thoroughly enjoyed this trip! Michael is a wonderful guide who has extensive knowledge about Perú and local indig…
Best of Machu Picchu
This was an amazing experience but what made it more amazing was the tour guide Michael. He has a passion for the …
AMAZING MACHU PICHU EXPERIENCE
An amazing experience and great way to meet other travelers exploring Peru. Our tour guide, Michael was incredible!…
Old style tour that takes you to places the locals push you to buy staff. Not good value for money.
This 2 day Machupichu tour was quite disappointing to me and my partner. Seems like too many of the locations were …
I booked this tour as I was told that you need to book machu pichu in advance before arriving in cusco. Although yo…
Our guide, Michael, made the tour so worthwhile. Michael was responsible for taking us to Olantaytambo, from where …
Exceeded Expectations - No Need to Upgrade Ammenities
I think this is the best way to see Machu Picchu for individuals who do not have a lot of travel days as you get to…
Fulfilling Tour with a Knowledgeable Guide
Really enjoyed the tour and was able to see the best parts of Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. Our guide, Michael, d…
Great tour. Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Incredible place to visit. Guides were both great and patient with u…
Life goal fulfilled.
The best experience, our guide Bernardo was extremely knowledgeable he was able to explain key points of Peruvian h…
History and view is amazing!
Amazing history and stunning landscape. Gary is a very nice and accommodating guide. He is also knowledgeable about…
AMAZING TOUR! The small group experience was fantastic and our guide was great showing us around and giving us the …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had the most amazing time on our tour! The guides at each part of the tour spoke very good English and we were able to hear clearly at each site we visited. The sites were very well planned out and transportation to each site was nice and comfortable. Due to weather conditions one of the sites we were supposed to visit was not accessible, a back up site visit was planned and it was a perfect day like nothing happened! We really appreciated the early starts on the days with main attractions such as Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain. We beat all the crowds and were able to get very nice photos! I high recommend this tour group for your Peru adventures!
Written February 24, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.