** As you continue with the booking process you’ll have the option of choosing one bebida, entrada, and segundo you would most like to cook. Also, the menu is flexible; we do everything we can to accommodate your preferences. Please specify if you have any dietary restrictions so we can take them into account. **
- Meet an Awamaki guide in the Plaza de Armas in front of La Esquina café
- Walk to the market for a tour and to buy the remaining ingredients
- Short walk to Irma or Tina's home
- Drink a refreshing beverage and prepare the ingredients
- Sit down with your teacher and enjoy the appetizer and main course
- Head home with new cooking knowledge to impress your friends and family at home with!
We will meet in the Plaza de Armas in front of La Esquina café 5 minutes before your tour is scheduled. From here we will take a tour of the market before heading to the home of your cooking teacher.
When you finish your class you will be in close proximity to the center of Ollantaytambo.
THINGS TO BRING