• Between 5 to 6 AM pick up from the Hotel and transfer to the train station in Poroy (30 minutes journey)
• AM we will board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes for a journey of 3 hours aprox.
• Arriving at Aguas Calientes, a transfer is waiting to take you to board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu with a 25-minute drive.
• Upon your arrival, you will participate in a guided tour of the Citadel.
• After the tour you will have free time to visit Machupicchu on your own.
• At a safe time we will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes.
• PM we will board the train to return to Ollantaytambo and from there by car to Cusco.
• Approximate time of arrival to Cusco 9:00 pm
• Transfer to hotel.
Important: Due to a new regulation for the entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu, please note that since July 1, 2017, tickets will have two schedules:
• From 06:30 am to 12:00 pm.
• From 12:00 pm until 05:30 pm.
Tickets can only be used once in the day within the chosen time