Lowest price guarantee
Ages 12-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- 1 night accommodation (w/ private bath, 24 hour hot water, Free luggage storage)
- Professional, bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Bus up to, or down from, Machu Picchu
- Lunch on Day 2
- Entrance to the thermal hot baths
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- PICK UP IN YOU HOTEL
- Plaza Kusipata, F2M9+5X2, Cusco 08002, Peru frente a la municipalidad de cusco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59755P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
- hat and long sleeve shirts
- Swimsuit, Shorts, towel, and sandals, if you want to visit the thermal baths
- Lantern, for if you choose to walk up to Machu Picchu, a poncho for rain
- Water bottle and snacks
- Camera, etc
- Note: The accommodation will be based on double or group rooms
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Machupicchu By Car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machupicchu By Car on Tripadvisor
- How much is Machupicchu By Car?
- Machupicchu By Car price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Machupicchu By Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Machupicchu By Car cancellation policy?
- Machupicchu By Car cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Machupicchu By Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Machupicchu By Car?
- Machupicchu By Car is hosted by Machupicchu Nice. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Nice on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machupicchu By Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59755P9
machupicchu by car 2d
machu picchu to cusco
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A great adventurous journey!
If you would love to explore the surroundings of Machu Picchu but you're worried the 4 day hike might be too hard f…
Machu Pichu trip
Excellent experience from our trip to Valle Sagrado and Machu Pichu Great guides and thanks to Ericson, Liz and Cat…
Do not use.
I booked a hike to Machu Picchu using this company, although Machu Picchu and the hike itself were great, everythin…
Great Destination less than great guide
10 hour tour for 2 hours at rainbow mountain. We spent at least an hour at 630a collecting people in cusco. Luis ou…
Way too long
Very pretty lake but so not worth the trek. Thank god there was a horse but just half way up. At 80 sols. Acclimate…
We did the tour to the Humantay Lake. We booked it directly at the office in Cusco one day before. We weren't dire…
Informative & nice introduction to cusco
The tour itself is good. The guide knows the city & the site well. All transportation from & to the hotel was smoot…
rafting was good, pick up and delivery not so much
They forgot to pick us up at our hotel, we called them and had to take a taxi to them. When we arrived at the bus t…
This was just fun!
They have a quick zip line segment I could have done without but the rafting was great. We went in the winter month…
BEWARE-THIS IS A RIP-Off
We signed up for 2 of us to take this tour. We received a voucher for the tour but nothing else. After a lot of w…
A little slow getting started, being "picked up from your hotel" means someone comes to get you and you walk to a c…
Just beautiful and I recommend it !!!!!
I got the chance to visit this beautiful place last week with this company. I have to say that everything worth. Th…
The best day of my life!!!
I took a tour of Machupichu with Classic Inca Trail and they were amazing. The organization was perfect. Thank you…
Last week I was in Cusco for the 6th time and I got a few tours with Machupicchu Nice. This is the 5th time I do bu…
Best personalized tour ever
Reserved tour with Willy 2 months ago, everything was setup, unfortunately trains to Machu Picchu were on strike. W…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2020 • Couples
un viaje maravilloso recomiendo a todos los que desean hacer este tour aviéntense que el tour es todo facil
Written March 24, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.