Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour
By Conde Travel
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-75, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- First aid kit
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up for any hotel near to the main square
- Cuzco Main Square, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru the tour starts in Cusco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour?
- Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour price starts from $99.00. Discover and book Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour?
- Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour is hosted by Conde Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Conde Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vinicunca 7 Color Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P35
- You'll start atCuzco Main SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byUrcosCerro Colorado Vinicunca
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
It's taken me a little over a week to sit down and write this. Not even sure where to begin. First and foremost our…
Great experience, thank you Marco and Cesar!
We did the 4 day tour and have to say it was great! the group was really nice, our guides Cesar and Marco created a…
Phenomenal experience to Machu Picchu
3day jungle tour ending in Machu Picchu with the worlds best tour guide, Steve. Knowledgeable, friendly, funny, att…
Epidlc trek to Machu Picchu
We had an amazing and exciting adventure on our Trek thanks to our guide Walter. Pros: -Walter was a great guide…
Overall Wonderful experience
Sacred valley and Machu Picchu are my favorite part. Spectacular mountains, valley with river flow is visual wonder…
Van G B00
Our guide Johnny was amazing
My girlfriend and I did the Salkantay Trek. Lake Houmontay was absolutely amazing. Our guid Johnny made our trip ab…
The guides and food were incredible. Without them this trip would have been impossible. The camping itself is basic…
Machu Picchu and Wayna Pichu .. A MUST!
What an AMAZING experience this tour is a MUST! It was simply incredible to be there, the energy and the overall fe…
Conde Travel is a Third Party Integrator
The worst tour we have been on in our lifetime and actually paid for it - for the following reasons: Conde Travel f…
Fantastic 10 days in Peru with Jose
We did the Cusco day tour, tour of sacred valley, 4 day classic Inka trail to Machu Picchu, day tour of rainbow mou…
Inca Jungle with Stif Was a Blast!
I did the 3 day, 2 night Inca Jungle adventure with Stif and had the best 3 days. Stif did so much do ensure we got…
4 Nights Manu. Unforgettable
When purchasing experience tours, nerves set in regarding the true authenticity of the trip. Will the guide care? W…
A great way to experience Peruvian history and culture!
A great way to really experience Peruvian culture through seeing all of the small towns included in the tour! Food …
Best Hike Ever, Thanks To Jimmy and Gavino
Jimmy is the greatest guide ever. The man is extremely knowledgeable about everything on the Salkantay trek, as wel…
Trip of a lifetime
Absolutely fantastic trip, well worth the money. Peru is such a beautiful country and our guide Eduardo showed us a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I used Conde Travel services to book all my tours in Cusco, my friend and I did the Rainbow mountain, Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu, and Humantay lake. They were beyond amazing, they were always willing to help and were constantly checking on us to see if we needed anything. I will definitely use them again.
Written February 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.