Lowest price guarantee
Ages 10-70, max of 16 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Programs based on double occupancy.
- Includes all meal on the itinerary, accommodations, and services
- All river transportation, and transfer from and to the airport of Puerto Maldonado.
- Single supplement fee $ 212.00
- International or domestic airfares
- Airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind
- Laundry, phone calls or messages.
- Reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please, provide your hotel details
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13854P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service?
- 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service price starts from $740.00. Discover and book 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service cancellation policy?
- 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service?
- 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service is hosted by Valencia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Valencia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13854P36
Reserve your spot
Puerto Maldonado – Rio Tambopata
Three Chimbadas Oxbow Lake –...
Parrot Clay Lick – Brazil Nut...
Return to the Airport
About the operator
#11 of 1,352 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- sourabhz202300Best multi-day hike of my lifeThis was an impromptu trip. But, it was an amazing one. Valencia travel had arranged a great trip at a very budget friendly price. All the accommodations before and the during the trek was better than expected. My guide was a very funny and committed to job kind of person, who knew a lot about the history of Peru and the mountains. I was the only English speaking person in the group and he didn't make me realize that. I would definitely go back again next year with Valencia travels
- anniemmPerthWA00Peru will blow you away!We had no idea how stunningly beautiful the landscape, mountains, gorges, and archeological sites are in Peru. Our tour with TripADeal and Valencia Travel was fantastic. It was well paced, informative and our exceptionally skilled guide Hugo shared wonderful insights into the culture, history and current social climate of Peru. He attended to all our groups needs with calm and discreet care. Don’t miss Peru! Machu Picchu, Cusco and Lake Titicaca are extraordinary. Wholeheartedly recommend this tour, company and guide.
- gregm38600Great experience in an amazing country.My wife and I had a fabulous time. We don’t often do guided tours, but our guide, Hugo, was absolutely fantastic. Well-organised, knowledgeable and compassionate. We couldn’t have asked for a better leader for our Peru adventure.
- hayleytX3814QL00Exceptional - great tour guideHugh was knowledgeable, empathetic and friendly. What an experience he delivered. The trip through Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco & Lake Titticaca was full of WOW moments. Our intuitive guide created connections with Perus history and appreciation for its diverse peoples. Thank you!
- Lalafish00Surreal experience in the majestic AndesWhat a wonderful two days we had with a Cusco tour and Machu Pichu. Our hotels, the Aranwa in Cusco and the Inkaterra in Machu Pichu were phenomenal. Most of all,our guide Guido, was an incredible host and so full of Peruvian history. His attention to detail was superb. We had an unbelievable time due to his attentiveness.
- manuelrQ2524BG002 days private tour to Machu PicchuWe took a 2 day private tour to Machu Picchu and it was fantastic especially because of our guide Nico. He took really good care of us and his knowledge about the history of the inca was just impressive. We would def recommend the agency and highlight again our tour guide Nico. Thank you.
- 77kaitlink00Once in a lifetime hike and tourNot enough words to describe how adventurous and magical our experience was on 2-day hike of the Inca Trail/Machu Picchu excursion. We adored our guide, Renee, who was very knowledgeable and took amazing photos! He was so genuinely kind and looked after us the whole way. The hike was challenging but with great reward by the end. We loved being able to visit Machu Picchu twice - to both the amazing viewpoints and in the Inca sites. Would recommend to all!!
- 416kamw00Awesome Guides & Crew and Amazing ExperienceI've been meaning to write this review since our return in Sept. 2022! But, life keep intervening with one thing or another. That my family (including 2 teens) and I still treasure our Macchu Picchu hike of a year ago really says a lot. We can't say enough good things about our guides Rudy and Aldo. They were fantastic in encouraging and explaining along the way, and were just the right amount of calm, firmness, and fun. The crew of 16 cooked delicious meals, set up camp, cleaned up after us, and greeted us with nice basins of hot water at the end of our long hikes. They were truly priceless! We also were very lucky to have a great group of people on our 4 day hike. Everyone got along nicely, and we shared good laughs and stories. The hike through the diverse landscape, learning about the Inca civilization, and visiting one of the Wonders of the World was a true experience of a lifetime. My family and I highly recommend this hike, especially with Rudy and Aldo as guides, with Valencia Travel!
- 726petero007 days Perú experienceLima, Cuzco, Machu Pichu, Puno, Lake Titicaca. Amazing tour, amazing views and experiences. Great commentary, local knowledge and care for the tour group by our tour guide Aldo!! The sites we visited were amazing but Aldo’s care and interaction with the group was exceptional.
- LC_LT00Trip of a lifetime!We had a fantastic trip prepared by Valencia Travel. We travelled around Peru and VT organised the most beautiful hotels and delicious restaurants. Our guide, Washington, has extensive knowledge about the Incas. Seriously, this man knows everything! His kindness and patience when helping us has no limits.
- timaB6830JA00One of the best days!!What an amazing day touring the Sacred Valley. Our tour guide Aldo was top shelf and provided wonderful insight into the region’s cultural and spiritual history and answered all questions. Can not recommend highly enough.
- 564tuyenh00Tour guide Hugo - the best9 days in Peru and with Hugo our tour guide. Hugo is so friendly, funny and warmed. We were lucky to have him.
- BoardingPass18744000Peru - Lima, Cusco, Machu Pichu, Secret Valley, Puno and Lake Titicaca with amazing tour guide HugoThe service provided by Hugo was unexpected. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. My wife had altitude sickness and Hugo arranged oxygen and arranged a doctor to meet her at the hotel. He handled and managed the situation very professionally. Everything was planned and went on like clock work. Thanks Hugo.
- cathyfK113KC00Peru adventure with HugoI've just had the most amazing Peru trip with the best guide ever....Hugo. Hugo was full of knowledge about the history and culture of Peru. He was always kind, helpful and had a wonderful sense of humour. Peru is such a fascinating and beautiful country, feeling so blessed to have been there
- johnbP1224LA00Wonderful, Colourful PeruFrom the moment we arrived in Peru, Aldo was there to guide us through our amazing experience. He readily shared his knowledge and love of Peru with us. He taught us so much about the culture and history of the country. If you are visiting Peru with Valencia Travel, ask for Aldo, you will not be disappointed.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oh my word! This trip to the Amazon rainforest was incredible. The lodge was amazing - very comfortable even though our room only had three walls. Yes, you read that right, it adds to the experience! The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was varied and nice although you did have to get to dinner on time to ensure you had a full choice. The trips were fantastic even though some required getting up early. We saw macaws, parrots, four different kinds of monkeys, two types of caiman, tarantulas, frogs and lots of other things. Our guides were friendly, knowledgeable and intent on making sure we had the best time possible. We did! If you have the opportunity to visit here, take it. You won’t be disappointed.
Written August 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Abigail G, Thank you so much for your comment! We are thrilled to learn you had an incredible amazon rainforest trip with the team. We hope to welcome you back again soon for more adventures in Peru!
Written August 23, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
What time do flights arrive at Puerto Maldonado on Day 1? I will fly from Cuzco. Is there a place to spend the night in Puerto Maldonado the night prior to Day 1? I am just wondering if it is better to fly to Puerto Maldonado the day before the tour begins. Thank you.
Buy it with
4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service provided by Valencia Travel
Product Overview: 4 Day Refugio Amazonas - Classic Program - Group Service
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos