Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Horseback Riding in Cusco By Vieja Estancia Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Templo de la Luna
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9864P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- bring a rain jacket.
- wear jeans
- wear a confortable shoes to WALK
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco?
- Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco cancellation policy?
- Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco?
- Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco is hosted by Horseback Riding in Cusco By Vieja Estancia Ranch. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Horseback Riding in Cusco By Vieja Estancia Ranch on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9864P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Horseback Riding in Cusco By Vieja Estancia RanchStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2SacsayhuamanStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Horseback Riding in Cusco By Vieja Estancia Ranch
Joined in March 2014
#32 of 1,353 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- Wanderer4675284147000Brilliant outing for all the family !Excellent half day of riding . From the minute Holger picked us up he was helpful , full of facts and reliable . The horses were well looked after and the tour was a great mix of riding , stunning views and interesting historical information . Holger speaks excellent English, and he and the other guide were wonderful with our 7 and 9 year old . Highly recommended !
- Trek2732129303400Fun Activity to do Around CuscoThe ride was very enjoyable. Our guide was knowledgeable about the sites and gave us a good history background of the different things we saw. Horses seemed well cared for and we were given some instruction on how to guide the horses before riding.
- yairinbal100A must for horses lovers, or view lovers...What a great experience! I went with my 12 years old daughter to the more experienced riders, the devil's Balcony. We enjoyed the horses, the route, and the great knowledge our guide, Holger shared with us about the history, fauna and so on. A must experience for saying who loves horses or views... אני ובתי בת -12 הלכנו לטיול ונהנינו מכל דקה, מומלץ ביותר!
- lexykaravis00Happy horses & qualified guideA family business with real horsemen - the horses were properly trained for their jobs and matched to riders’ experience and the guide was really knowledgeable and good company. Highly recommend!
- Enc9500Would definitely recommendHolger was an amazing and knowledgeable guide who was also wonderful with the horses. They seemed really well looked after, healthy and happy animals too. A fantastic experience, great views and learnt loads!
- Madisosa00What a beautiful way to pass the morning in Cusco!Our family of four had a wonderful experience riding horses into the hills of Cusco. We were all beginners and loved this combo or riding and exploring. Our guide was super friendly; you could really tell they wanted us to have a great time . We were really satisfied with this experience and would recommend to to all nature lovers who would like to adventure in Cusco.
- brookecY3272BM00A MUST DO TOUR!Wish I could give a higher rating! This experience was phenomenal. Holger is an amazing guide. You can tell he has a deep appreciation and was well knowledged in Incan culture and of the land. The moon temple is a must see!
- courtneygR8516FK00Great experience!We had a great experience. The horses seem well cared-for and healthy. They guide was courteous and gave great explanations of what we were seeing. It was a great balance of riding with some breaks to look around and rest. Pickup was on time and it was only a 15 minute ride from our hotel in Cusco to the horses. Highly recommend!
- mollyymcbutterr00WORTH EVERY PENNYMy friends and I had such a blast during our first ride that we ended up doing a second ride. Our tour guide’s name was Holger, and he is extremely nice and knowledgeable. We loved him! My friends are inexperienced riders, but they were very comfortable on the horses. As an experienced rider, it was a little annoying that the horses wouldn’t allow me to grasp a little bit more control (they have very choppy trots) to get them to collect themselves. Eventually, I dropped the reins and allowed myself to enjoy the views and let the horse do the work. The horses are very well trained and know the courses by heart so that it is impossible to lose your group. 10/10 and is a Cusco must-do
- janerW7693VW00Must do in CuscoThis is an amazing ranch and the views on the ride are like nothing I’ve ever seen before! Holger was an awesome tour guide. He picked us up from Cusco and was super welcoming and we felt super comfortable even without much experience. He even brought snacks and water and we got off the horses a couple times to explore further. Could not recommend it more
- 648jennw00Best ride ever!This horse ride was so worth it! The views were amazing and Holger was an excellent guide. Even with limited experience I still felt very comfortable riding! Definitely an unforgettable part of my trip.
- Katherine_kc00Brilliant experienceAn incredible experience that is so close to Cusco but at the same time you are in the middle of the mountains. The horses are well kept and the guide excellent. Highly recommended for a fun morning or afternoon activity.
- megano59300AmazingTop class equestrian tour with plenty of sight seeing, exploring nature and explanation of local customes/cultures. I would highly recommend as horses are in excellent condition and tour guide was fantastic explaining things to the group
- Hana081700Half day horse ridingHolger and his family took great care of us and the horses, checking our ability levels and designing the speed around us. Holger was very knowledgeable and we saw Inca areas that we would never have discovered on our own. Overall we would definitely recommend.
- madeleinesY7228GG00A magical experienceIt was really a magical experience. The guide is amazing, the landscapes are breathtaking, and the tour is really complete, sometimes we stop to visit important places in the area. It is an experience that I would not forgot. Thank you !
Buy it with
Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco provided by Horseback Riding in Cusco By Vieja Estancia Ranch
Product Overview: Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco
Number of Photos