Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Updated 06/30/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
Go on this semi-private Peruvian adventure to the Incan Empire and to different sites in Peru. Visit Cusco City "The Capital of the Incas", The Sacred Valley of the Incas, the Lost City of the Incas - Machu Picchu, the great Lake Titicaca with its floating Uros & Taquile islands, one of the deepest canyons in the worlds - Colca Canyon which is the home of the majestic bird - the Condor, the "White City of Arequipa", the lush oasis of Huacachina, the mysterious Nazca Lines and the diamond of the sea "The Ballestas Islands". While in Cusco you will participate in our Color your Journey Experience in order for you to get a more cultural experience in Cusco. While traveling with your tour guide, you will learn all about the Incan and Peruvian Culture, how it was in the past but also today.
Welcome to the Sacred Valley of...
The Sacred Valley & Train to...
Machu Picchu & Train to...
Maras Moray & Chinchero (B - L)
Cusco City & Color your Journey...
Cusco to Lake Titicaca (B - L)
Uros & Taquile Floating Islands...
Lake Titicaca to Colca Canyon (B)
Colca Canyon to Arequipa (B - L)
Arequipa Walking City Tour (B)
Arequipa City to the Oasis of...
Sand Buggie Adventure / Wine &...
The Nazca Lines (B)
The Ballestas Islands & to Lima...
Farewell Peru (B)
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Professional guides throughout the trip
- Tours in Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Arequipa in private service
- Tour at Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon, Huacachina, Nazca Lines and Paracas in group sercive
- Color your journey experience in Cusco
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- All accommodations (unless if the option "Hotels Exluded" is choosed)
- Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno
- Tourist bus from Puno to Chivay
- Tourist overnight bus from Arequipa to Ica
- Tourist bus from Ica to Paracas
- Tourist bus from Paracas to Lima
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi
- Entry/Admission - Museo Litico Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
- Entry/Admission - Colca Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Santuarios Andinos
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Arequipa
- Entry/Admission - Oasis of Huacachina
- Entry/Admission - Nasca Lines
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu & Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes and in Colca Canyon
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember to inform us about;
- Your domestic and International flight information
- Your food restrictions, allergies or if you are a vegetarian
- A photo of the passport of each passenger, in order for us to book your tickets and so we can declare our taxes here in Peru
- Health conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If you need a matrimonial bed or two single beds in each overnight stay
- If you would like to go on one of the additional hike at Machu Picchu (Wayna Picchu Hike or Machu Picchu Montaña Hike)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Cusco Unique Experience
Highly Recommend Cusco Unique Experience
We had a great trip to Machu Picchu booked with Cusco Unique Experience. It was a private tour, which I highly reco…
Unforgettable experience!!! Highly recommend
My boyfriend and I had big hopes to see Rainbow Mountain and lucked out with the best tour guide imaginable. They c…
Great tour thanks to Cusco Unique Experience!
My wife, our 21 years old son and myself had the private tour so that we could go at our pace and don't have to ca…
Excellent private tour!
I am so glad I took this private tour, not wanting to be in a big group, where we had to catch up with everyone. M…
Three winery tour
Excellent tour of three very different wineries. Also managed to catch a little of the horse show at Tacama. Brian …
Must go place, but not through this tour
We took a private tour thinking it will be more comfortable, enjoyable and maybe luxurious as well. It was neither …
Interesting with an excellent service
Excellent service. The agency accommodated the schedule to meet previous commitments that we had an tailored the t…
Pisco distillery tour
A very fun tour! The guide and his driver showed up on time (unfortunately I don’t remember their names) and took u…
SCAM!! DO NOT BOOK!!!
This tour said it was in English and it was not. After our tour guide said the opening message to the group in Span…
Waste of time.
Very poor. "Horseback ride" took us through dusty trail FULL of trash! Bus stopped at places that were not worth s…
My husband and I did this tour and loved it. We had Luce as our guide and Carlos as our driver. They were excellent…
A full on day. Bus pickup. Brekky was poor so take snacks. Lunch good. Trip in was an adventure & great sights to s…
Incredible Rainbow Mountain trip
We greatly enjoyed Rainbow Mountain trip, especially because we booked a private tour and had a very good tour guid…
This was an amazing experience. If you are in Peru seeing rainbow mountain is a must. Word of advice though acclima…
Unless you don’t have anything else to do, avoid this tour. Most of the visited places are avoidable and the guide …
- Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisac, and 28 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 669 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert
Which attractions will I visit with 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert?
How much is 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert?
15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert price starts from $2,440.00. Discover and book 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert on Tripadvisor
What is the 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert cancellation policy?
15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert?
15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert is hosted by Cusco Unique Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cusco Unique Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 15-Day Semi-Private Tour: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca, Colca, Peruvian Dessert on Tripadvisor