Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-90, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tourist bus (12 to 20 people as shared service)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Local cellphone
- 24 hour support from company owner
- Main cathedral of Cusco.
- Qoricancha and Santo Domingo convent.
- Visit to the 4 main Archaeological Sites: SAQSAYHUAMAN, QENQO, PUKA PUCARA, TAMBO MACHAY,
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance tickets to the Main Cathedral (25 Soles) and Qoricancha (10 Soles)
- Entrance tickets to the 4 archaeological sites (Cusco Tourist Ticket, 130 Soles approx. US$ 49 - half price for students with a valid student card: We recommend you buy the General Tourist Ticket that allows you to visit 15 places, including the ruins of Cusco and the museums. Otherwise you can purchase a one day partial ticket which allows a one day visit of just the Cusco sites, only including Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pucara and Tambo Machay. This is in case you are not planning to visit any of the Sacred Valley archaeological sites.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Insurance of any kind
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- From any Hotels or Accomodations in the Cusco City Center, by walking distance from the Main Square.
- Cuzco Main Square, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru In front of the main cathedral of Cusco.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 54571P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites?
- City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites price starts from $25.00. Discover and book City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites cancellation policy?
- City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites?
- City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites is hosted by Green Peru Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Peru Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book City Tour Cusco and the 4 Archaeological Sites on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 54571P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Two day tour Colca Canyon from Puno to Arequipa
We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 day tour of the Colca Canyon from Puno with Giardino Tours/Green Peru Adventures. We w…
Two day Colca Canyon tour to Puno
I highly recommend this trip with Giardino Tours / Green Peru if you want to see Colca Canyon and end up in Puno fr…
It was a wonderfull tripp - learned a lot - amaising atmosphere and landscapes, sun sets. Especially the housing in…
Three days from Lima To Arequipa, including Ballestas Islands, Huacachina, Palpa, Nazca flight and Chauchilla cemetery.
When we inquired from Lisa that my wife and I have 3 days to travel from Lima to Arequipa, and asked her to arrange…
We had a lot of fun and the instructors were really professional! We enjoyed time with them! The lunch was deliciou…
Bird’s eye view of the Sacred Valley!
This was not a once in a lifetime experience— paragliding will make you want to repeat the experience time and agai…
Paragliding over Sacred Valley
This was my first time paragliding and it was so fun! The instructor has been doing this for 28 years and he was gr…
2D/1N Colca Canyon (Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Puno)
We just arrived in Puno after two days in the Colca Canyon! It was a great tour, that I can totally recommend! Elar…
Conscienscousness on a quest for Consciousness
Myself and my family of cosmonauts were just beginning an intense retreat of soul exploration that is common to thi…
We have flown over the Sacred valley it was amazing, thx for the Roland from GA he is really cool guy, he gave us h…
Fantastic Tour with a great agency
Everything was perfect, all was organized and very nice people. Roland is incredible, and Victor, our tour guide is…
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
We did the 1 Full Day Tour to Machu Picchu and it was a total disaster, totally ruined our experience. We were pick…
Paragliding over sacred valley
Brilliant paragliding experience for myself and husband. Only lasted just over 5minutes (timed on video) due to unl…
Sacred valley paragliding
Awesome experience to see the sacred valley from the air! As a beginner in paragliding, I felt safe and well guided…
Good: - we were collected on time - tour included transportation to the four archeological sites near Cusco, which…