5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service
By Valencia Travel
We want you to enjoy the most of your time in Peru the land of the Inca and its trail too!. This time we have an Inca Trail Express to Machu Picchu 5 days starting from your arrival to Cusco, time you need to engage within this cultural city. You will get 5 days marvellous activities in which you will be visiting the Sacred Valley, villages and having a bit of a taste trekking to Machu Picchu. During your trekking you will pass through amazing sceneries of the Andean region. This Inca Trail Express to Machu Picchu 5 days is taking you back to the Inca steps, sharing its journey to the most beautiful royal houses surrounded by astonishing nature,a Royal Inca citadle. Inca Trail Express to Machu Picchu 5 days will be your best option of this ancient Cusco City and its valley.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All pick-ups from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- All breakfast included in the accommodations
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- Pick up from your hotel to the train station
- Transportation – round trip train journey (Inca Rail train service from Cusco to Km 104, Aguas Calientes town to Ollantaytambo)
- Pick up from Ollantaytambo train station back to Cusco
- Oxygen bottle
- First Aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Single supplement fee: US$ 172.00 (for solo travelers or the odd numbered in your travel group)
- Walking sticks
- For the Inca Trail first breakfast and last lunch
- Meals where not stated
- Entrance fees for the Hot springs
- Optional tours: (City tour and sacred valley)
- Gratuity, (tip)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please, provide your flight details to arrange the pick-up
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13854P44
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service on Tripadvisor
- How much is 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service?
- 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service price starts from $886.00. Discover and book 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service cancellation policy?
- 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service?
- 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service is hosted by Valencia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Valencia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Day - Inca Trail Express To Machu Picchu - Private Service on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13854P44
Welcome to Cusco
Day at Leisure
Short Inca Trail
Machu Piccu in it´s Glory!
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Inca Trail and Puno
Had a wonderful trip to Peru with Valencia Travel. We visited Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Puno. Shout out to our trail…
Best experience, beautiful country, beautiful history, beautiful people. Everything that I done will be in my ❤️
The best time,enjoying every moment, learn so much of the beauty history of Peru.I will be back again, definitely.…
Beautiful experience - Inka Trail
The experience was amazing. incredible views of the Andes & Machu Picchu - did not even seem real at times. The bik…
An incredible trip to Peru
We were with Ruben for two days, one in Cusco, and one in Machu Picchu. While both are magical places, both days we…
Machu Picchu Experience
We travelled with a group of 17 people with Valencia travel. Corina Duran was our group leader. Everything went smo…
Inca Queen Corina
This was the most amazing experience. Our tour guide Corina was the best I’d ever had on any tour. Her knowledge an…
Peru with Corina Duran - 9 days of excellent service & a pleasure to deal with. Corina really knows Peru backwards
Corina is the most delightful & knowledgeable tour guide. We spent 9 days exploring without a hitch, she is a very …
Absolutely educational experience and we would recommend Peru and Valencia Travel to the rest of the world.
It was the best trip, our guide Corina was wonderful, so knowledgeable and her communication skills are top notch! …
Machu Picchu Magic🦙
Beautiful scenery , well organised ,a wonderful experience with an enthusiastic & knowledgeable guide called Corin…
To learn the history of the Inca people
Very informative. We learned much about Inca history, how they used the land and why they inhabited the area and sh…
An exceptional holiday
As bucket lists go, you'd have to say that Machu Picchu is up there on most traveler's "must see" itineraries. For …
Would recommend and use ;-)
Just wanted to write a little review about Valencia Travel and the team. A group of us (10) went with this company …
Peru beauty and adventure
Stunning views...worth the climb. Guide was knowledgeable and author of book used to detail many aspects of this am…
Dream trip to Peru
The whole trip was wonderful, made perfect by the very experienced and knowledgeable guide Aldo. We loved listening…
Wonderful Inca trek!
The trek was amazing! The food was excellent and abundant. The porters were friendly and always had our camp sites …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2018 • Couples
If you decide to travel to Machu Picchu, you MUST book with Valencia!!! What a find this group was. It turned into a private tour!!! Who Knew. They took care of EVERYTHING from airport pickup to hotel drop and all the details in between. The owner met us at the airport and this was just the start of a great 5-day tour. Since it was private, we were able to customize the day trips to our timeline (we liked sleeping in). I could go on and on and you could search for other companies but you'd be wasting your time after reading this. We traveled from Feb. 17 through the 23rd since we added a few extra days in Cusco, which I recommend to acclimate to the altitude. Take the Altitude pills (Diamox) as this will help. It's not as bad as people say. And drink the Coca Tea!!! You will relax and feel better. Best time to go is in February. It's the end of the rainy season and everything is green. If you wait until April-August, the crowds will be unbearable. Trust me, the weather was excellent....no rain and crowds were light. You DON'T want to fight the crowds as this place is now super popular! Thank you Valencia (Marilou and company) for the best-ever tour of our lifetime!!!!!! Michael & JoAnne.
Written February 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.