Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional English or Spanish speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Typical food tasting
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: If you require an infant seat, we can assign one for an extra cost.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour does not have specific restrictions unless you are in a very bad serious health conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon?
- Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon price starts from $79.00. Discover and book Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon?
- Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon is hosted by Machupicchu Latin America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Latin America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Tour of Cusco Including Visits to Oropesa, Saylla and Tipon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1TiponStop: 4 hoursVisit Oropesa, the bakery town, Saylla which is the town of fried pork and Tipon, the town of Guinea pigs. Today we will pick you up from your hotel in the mid morning around 11:30am and then drive you out of Cusco city to the south Valley where is located Oropesa known as the bakery town and the capital of the bread in Peru. Here we will have the chance to visit the traditional "panaderias" with rustic ovens where the bread is made and taste the biggest and sweet breads called "Chuta" a quechua word which means pull. As the way to eat this big bread is pulling piece by piece and its produccion of bread is considered the mean economy of this town. The bakers support (sold) the sourronding areas and specially Cusco. After this interesting visit we will drive to our next stop, the town of Saylla considered as the capital of the fried pork. here we will visit the "Chicharronerias" and taste or pictured this delicious and typical dish called fried pork, the particular of this town is that the mean business here is the fired pork as most of the families owns restaurants to sold the fried pork. Finally we will drive for about 10 minutes to Tipon the town of Guinea pig, here we will visit the "Cuyerias" where the Guinea pig are prepared in the traditional ovens where also is one of the mean economy in the area. After enjoying this spectacular visit we will return back to Cusco, arriving around 3:30pm.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Machupicchu Latin America
Joined in February 2017
#16 of 2,179 Tours & Activities in Cusco
- jbborks00A must do!The two day Machu Picchu tour was an incredible way to be introduced to the land around Cusco and Machu Picchu. Our guide Fabrizio was well versed in the area and Inca heritage. He proudly presented the information to us and gave us extra time if we needed it. He made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and took many for us. The small group tour was well organized, Fabrizio prepared us for what to bring, where to go, how to reconnect that we never felt unsafe or alone. We added a Machu Picchu mountain hike and he dave us instructions on meeting back up. You can store your luggage at the hotel in aguas calientes while in Machu Picchu. The train from Ollayantaytambo was so scenic. Could not recommend this tour more. Worth every penny. Ask for Fabrizio!
- davidlA5415SO00Awesome ExperienceOur guide was Gary. He was very knowledgeable and very organized. We always felt safe when we were with him, kept us on track and told us how to get to other places and had very good recommendations on restaurants and shopping .
- B-Barkin00Machu PicchuThe best adventure in all of Peru! More importantly, Michael will give you an experience of a lifetime. Between his through knowledge of the Inca Culture and wonderful personality and sense of humor, your destined to have an amazing time. You certainly won’t regret it.
- anupap202300Awesome. Incredible experienceThe tour was great, the helped us modify our itinerary when we were sick so that we still were able to cover almost everything. Gary was an awesome guide. He made sure that we got to see Machu Picchu even when the weather wasn't suitable. He was also very informative and gave us context and added beauty to everything. Excellent experience.
- JulienP2403198200Amazing Machu Picchu!An excellent tour where we learn a lot about the incas civilization thanks to our amazing guide Gary. Spectacular views, amazing train tour and the Machu Picchu... speechless! I strongly recommend the tour. Just one thing negative, the price of the restaurant the first day was very expensive (same price for kids than adults).
- RachDLH00Machu Picchu - amazingThe trek was amazing, such stunning views! And my guide, Ludwig, was incredible and really knowledgeable. Would 100% recommend! I’m even hoping to do the 4-day longer trail in future
- Gražina K00Unforgettable journey with the best tour guideIf I say this tour was amazing- it would be an understatement. Amazing itenerary, not rushed, breathtaking views and unforgettable memories. I need to give an extra credit for our tour guide - Fabricio - not only did he share his wealth of knowledge with us, but he was very caring. We had our wedding anniversary and he organised a cake for us in the restaurant! He went above and beyond. Additional Thank you for our driver Juan, who made us feel super safe. Can't recommend more!
- Roving6457730350500Amazing Machu Picchu tripWe booked through the Machu Picchu Latin America tours after reading the amazing reviews so I thought it was only fair to return the favor. The tour guys contacted us a day before our trip to know where we would need the pickup from and gave up prompt instructions on where they will meet us. The next day they promptly picked us up and took us all around the sacred valley and finally dropped us to the costa dome train… the train ride was amazing. Once we reached acguas calientes they checked us in to the hotel and we had the evening to ourselves to explore the town. In the morning our guide Fabrizio picked us up at the hotel and took us to the amazing Machu Picchu ruins. He explained everything in detail. We loved every part of our tour. Fabrizio and his team are doing an amazing job .. theirs is a small company but a great one nonetheless.. you can expect the most amazing time while in Cusco and Machu Picchu… I highly recommend using their tours when in Peru. Thank you for the lovely memories of a lifetime.
- rargento00Great ExperienceThe tour was perfect. Fabrício, our guide, is efficient, knowledgeable and very a nice. He was able to make our experience even more amazing than Machu Picchu itself. Everything was well planed and ran smoothly. I do recommend this tour operator for your adventures in Peru.
- Mugdhasani00Machu PicchuGary is a awesome tour guide , he is very knowledgeable, calm and good Person . Definitely recommending the Tour.
- Dharashree P00Machu Pichu and Sacred Valley beautiful tour!Great experience and wonderful views of Machu Pichu. Our guide was Gary Nieson and he took us through all the history as well as waited for the entire group to come together. Helped with great recommendations for restaurants and was very knowledgeable about the history of the place. Would definitely recommend!
- Curious57230600BEST TOUR GUIDE IN ALL OF PERU BOOK THIS TOUR!!!Our Guide, Gary made this the best tour that have had in the month staying here in Cusco!!!! I went 3 times to do different things in the Sacred Valley including a 2 day trip to MP. Gary by far gave the best and most informative tour. I really learned a lot about the Inka and the Quechuan people and their history. We even got access to private hidden rooms to places that I had been to before. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BOOK WITH GARY!! BEST TOUR . I WISH I HAD DISCOVERED HIM EARLIER!!
- Sightsee5605843520200The Best day trip of Sacred Valley tour from CuscoIt was all amazing experience! Our guide Gary and driver Roman was very knowledgeable, experienced guide, We learned so many history of Inca as well as fantastic place to visited. And very caring✨ We are totally satisfied! Thank you so much!
- NilayPatel14000Quality tour and awesome informationTook the 2 day trip to have essentially everything covered. Gary and Roman were excellent guides and hosts! The tour itself was well coordinated and extremely informative. Personally would have like to walk around Ollayntaytambo for more time rather than consuming the history. Knowledge was fantastic however felt like I would’ve like some time to keep moving and take it all in.
- Gabrielle S00A DreamI would 100% recommend this tour over and over again! Machu Picchu was an absolute dream! Michael was our tour guide and it didn’t take long until he made us all feel like familia! From start to finish Michael was beyond accommodating, very knowledgeable, and especially funny. I enjoyed so much everything that Michael had to offer! This trip was truly beyond my wildest dreams and the words will always fall short!! I now have life long friends and endless memories. I would definitely tour Machu Picchu over and over again with Michael!! A great investment.