Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco
By Machupicchu Latin America
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Reception at the hotel
- Transportation from Cusco to Chincheros and from Urubamba to Cusco
- Lunch box
- Spanish-English professional guide, biking specialist
- SCOTT aluminum bicycles with suspension, gloves, helmet, elbows and knees pads
- Ticket to the archeological place in Moray (Tourist Ticket)
- Ticket to salt mines (15 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- How much is Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco?
- Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco price starts from $137.60. Discover and book Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco cancellation policy?
- Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco?
- Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco is hosted by Machupicchu Latin America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machupicchu Latin America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maras Salt Mines and Moray Biking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P25
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
MEMORABLE TRIP IN PERU
Our tour guide Michael was excellent, took the time to explain the Inca culture and all the archeological sites, i…
A Magical Experience!
I thoroughly enjoyed this trip! Michael is a wonderful guide who has extensive knowledge about Perú and local indig…
Best of Machu Picchu
This was an amazing experience but what made it more amazing was the tour guide Michael. He has a passion for the …
AMAZING MACHU PICHU EXPERIENCE
An amazing experience and great way to meet other travelers exploring Peru. Our tour guide, Michael was incredible!…
Old style tour that takes you to places the locals push you to buy staff. Not good value for money.
This 2 day Machupichu tour was quite disappointing to me and my partner. Seems like too many of the locations were …
I booked this tour as I was told that you need to book machu pichu in advance before arriving in cusco. Although yo…
Our guide, Michael, made the tour so worthwhile. Michael was responsible for taking us to Olantaytambo, from where …
Exceeded Expectations - No Need to Upgrade Ammenities
I think this is the best way to see Machu Picchu for individuals who do not have a lot of travel days as you get to…
Fulfilling Tour with a Knowledgeable Guide
Really enjoyed the tour and was able to see the best parts of Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. Our guide, Michael, d…
Great tour. Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Incredible place to visit. Guides were both great and patient with u…
Life goal fulfilled.
The best experience, our guide Bernardo was extremely knowledgeable he was able to explain key points of Peruvian h…
History and view is amazing!
Amazing history and stunning landscape. Gary is a very nice and accommodating guide. He is also knowledgeable about…
AMAZING TOUR! The small group experience was fantastic and our guide was great showing us around and giving us the …
Amazing and professional experience
Very happy with the entire experience! Our tour guide Michael is very knowledgeable and thoughtful on arranging the…
Amazing Machu Oicchu experience
Amazing experience. We had an unforgettable experience visiting Machu Picchu with Michael as our tour guide. He too…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nous avons visité en Juillet les mines de sel de Maras, Chinchero et Moray avec cette agence. Nous n'avons pas été déçu! Le guide a été super, très à l'écoute et compétant. Quant à la visite en elle- même, elle est formidable : le site de Moray est impressionnant et conforme à l'idée que l'on s'en fait et les mines de sel de Maras sont sublimes. Nous n'avions jamais vu quelque chose de semblable. A ne pas louper !
Written July 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.