LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Cusco Half-Day City Tour
By Machupicchu Latin America
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-85, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
- Entrance fees (USD $35), if option not selected
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Additional expenses
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: If you require an infant seat, we can assign one for an extra cost.
- This tour does not have specific restrictions unless you are in a very bad serious health conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Cusco Half-Day City Tour start?
- Cusco Half-Day City Tour will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Cusco Half-Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Cusco Half-Day City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cusco Half-Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cusco Half-Day City Tour?
- Cusco Half-Day City Tour price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Cusco Half-Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cusco Half-Day City Tour cancellation policy?
- Cusco Half-Day City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cusco Half-Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19345P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de ArmasStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2SacsayhuamanStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3TambomachayStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We really enjoyed our tour with Gary. He was very knowledgeable about the various sites we visited and passionate. …
Gary was the best!
The tour was amazing but the highlight was having Gary as our guide. Gary’s intimate knowledge of the Inca culture …
Very Fun Couple of Days
We spent two days on this tour. With an overnight stay in a lovely riverside room. Machu Picchu was amazing not too…
Our trip was great! Our guide- fabrizio (I think I got that right) was amazing! We had a great day seeing llamas, t…
Phenomenal Experience that was the Highlight of our Trip
This was an absolutely fabulous experience. Our guide, Michael, made everything fun and interesting. He is one of t…
Just do it
As per all my reviews I'm going to do good, bad Good: Bernardo was our guide and he's incredibly knowledgeable and…
A great day trip from Cusco!
Fantastic tour led by Bernando! Pickup was right on time, and Bernando was friendly and informative. His English wa…
Knowledgeable Tour Guide
They kept us always informed when planning the tour. It was a private tour with stops on key places. Bilingual tour…
Phenomenal Tour with Michael, The Best Tour Guide!
This tour was great and Michael was one of the best guides I have had across my travels to many countries! This wa…
Michael Best Tour Guide!
Michael was by far the best tour guide. He was funny, attentive at all times, punctual, and always willing to answe…
Michael was amazing on our tour to Machu Picchu! He gave us so much information and I learned so much during our to…
Amazing Tour— a must-do for Peru newbies
Michael was amazing, there is so much context I would have missed had we done the trip ourselves. So organized, and…
Atlanta to Machu Picchu
Had a fabulous trip! Gary was a very knowledgeable guide - spoke very good English. He made us feel safe and offere…
Splurged on this trip but worth it! Gary was the best tour guide ever.
We did the two day Machu Picchu by train trip. Gary was the absolute BEST local guide ever and made our experience …
I requested from this company for over a month an itinerary and Fredi keeps promising me an itinerary and he never …
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.