Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-60, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transfer from Cusco to Chonta village
- Fee for condor view point
- Box lunch
- English speaking professional guide
- First-aid kit.
- Private return transport
- Entry/Admission - Chonta Viewpoint
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25721P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- How much is Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco?
- Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco price starts from $139.00. Discover and book Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco cancellation policy?
- Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco?
- Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco is hosted by CrossoverPeru Tour Operator. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CrossoverPeru Tour Operator on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25721P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
CrossoverPeru Tour Operator
#51 of 1,356 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- N6603MCmh00The most amazing experience of my life!I can't even begin to describe this incredible adventure. It was the absolute best because of our guide Yaritza and the support from Crossover Peru! Please use them and you won't regret it! The business actually cared that one of us got sick and made sure we were all able to reach our goal. The views were absolutely breathtaking and I appreciated Yaritza encouraging us to enjoy the "journey" to Machu Picchu and not just the end goal. The chef, Gregorio, was incredible and Aaron was our Lead Porter. They have the hardest and most important jobs and we felt like family by the end of our trek. This trip was life-changing. There were 5 of us from Missouri and then 6 other women that we met from Nashville and Wisconsin. They were all adventure-minded women and we bonded quickly over our time together. The encouragement and support from this group will not be forgotten and we now have new life-long friends. Thank you, Yaritza and our second guide, Luz, for everything!
- ceO5704HF00100% RecommendI can't recommend Crossover Peru enough. This company is not only incredibly socially responsible, they also created a once in a lifetime experience. Our guide Yaritza, is one of the most inspirational women I have ever met. She went above and beyond to make sure each person was protected, while also making sure the entire group had an amazing time. She was incredibly compassionate as we made our challenging journey. Our second guide Luz worked fantastically with Yaritza, making sure our large group of 11 people stayed in sync. Meals were a complete surprise. The chef Gregorio created unbelievable meals and was incredibly accommodating of food sensitivities, even those that were discovered during the trip. Also, Aaron's team of porters were complete professionals. Our tents were comfortably set up each night, and the guys managed the equipment transfer between sites totally seamlessly. Don't hesitate, this trip is totally worth it, if your body is up for the challenge!
- candicemB2525BH00Hike the Inka trail into Macchu Picchu in luxury with 5 star food and accommodations with the best tour guides.What an amazing adventure! Every detail was planned out for us including transportation, and hotel accommodations, which made traveling abroad feel so safe and easy. High quality camping gear including set up each night by the amazing porters led by Aaron made it so easy to relax after hiking. Three delicious meals a day and snacks for the trail greatly surpassed expectations. The food is 5 star, plentiful and healthy cooked by Chef Gregorio. My group was so impressed by his skills and accommodations for diet restrictions. Our tour guide Yaritza is so wonderful at this role. She brought a group of 11 women together to motivate and support them for this journey, and we all left as family. She ensures each person is comfortable and that all their needs are met. Our other tour guide Luz was very kind and supportive. They are both very experienced, knowledgable, and easygoing making this trek such a rich and fun adventure . I learned so much about Peruvian culture, the Inca, and about the flora and fauna and animals along the trail. After many laughs wonderful memories, I was sad our time had to come to an end. I highly recommend this tour. There is no better way to hike the Inka trail into Machu Picchu.
- Keenan W00Milestone Hike - Inca Trail/Machu Picchu 2023Yaritza - Gregorio - AAron - Luz - Crossover Peru were all fantastic and sure to make our visit a great one! Exceeded expectations! Thank you all so much
- elizabethsO6488ST00BEST TOUR EVER!Our tour with Crossover Peru was incredible. First off, our guide Yaritza was FANTASTIC. She was so knowledgeable and kept us well informed. She taught me so much and was so encouraging when the trail got really difficult. She was so patient! She is so warm, funny, and just an amazing person and tour guide. Luz, her assistant, was also fantastic! She was so fun, sweet, and also very encouraging and patient. Gregorio was the chef and his food was incredible. I couldn’t believe what we were eating on the side of the mountain. He even baked a cake on the last night! Aaron was the head porter and he and the team of porters were all amazing. They clapped for us as we came into camp but we should have been clapping for them! They are the hardest working group EVER. It was such a fantastic experience and we felt so safe and cared for. Every detail was taken care of. The 2 days leading up to the trail was really great. It helped to acclimate to the altitude and learn about the wonderful Peruvian people. I really can’t recommend Crossover Peru enough!
- alexandrapT580NU00Hike of your life through one of the seven wonders!Going solo and meeting other solo travelers was so fun and refreshing meeting other people with the same passions. The Inca Trail was challenging and rewarding- if you’re thinking about it- do it! My guides were fantastic, made the trip fun, light, erased fears or doubts. Kevin and Esmal were super knowledgeable and passionate about Inca history. The porters set up our tents every night, so thankful for them. The chef Gregorio makes fantastic three course meals every night- so unexpected and us hungry hikers loved it. Thank you for this experience.
- C5111OLsarahh00Highly recommend crossover peruHiked the Inca trail with Kevin and Ismael, who were our guides. The trip was challenging but also rewarding. The tour guides were super friendly and funny and knew a lot about Peru and the trail. Special shout-out to all the porters and chefs with us during the trip. The service was excellent and our camp was setup perfectly before we arrived to the campsite. The porters also provided water to drink, to wash hands and a prepared welcome drink after a long day on the trail. The food from the chefs, Gregorio and Arun, were multi course meals and better than anything I prepare on my own at home. They even made a cake on the last day of the trip.
- Go6364150721800Amazing Inca trail hike!!!The tour was amazing! The service was above and beyond. Our porters, assistant chef Arron and chef Ingorio served us delicious food with limited resources. They were kind and we had such a great time! Our tour guide Ismael were wonderful. It made the experience so amazing!
- F7182JNrobertm00Incredible experienceThe tour with crossover Peru was incredible, the porters were very helpful. The guide Esmal was incredibly attentive to our needs and everything was always ready for us at all times of the day. I felt very safe the entire trip, and the meals, cooked by our chef Gregorio, were incredible and beyond anyone’s expectations
- kaylab49400Amazing Experience!!The trip was incredible! The service and the food was unbelievable. I loved waking up every morning to hot tea :)
- hannahsS9630HY00Inca trail fun!BEST trip of my life! Keivin, Esmal and Gregorio the chef made the Inca trail incredibly special and unforgettable. I can’t wait to share my experience with my friends, and hopefully get them to take on the trail!
- W7100PRluciek00Great trip!!Amazing experience with the best staff - Kevin, Esmal, Gregorio, Aron, and porters!! They took amazing care of our group throughout the trip and made the experience unforgettable.
- allisonbH1800BL00Difficult but Worth ItHumantay lake hike was a difficult but rewarding experience. Juan Carlos was our guide and was FANTASTIC. He supported us physically and mentally up the mountain and gave us tips on adjusting to the altitude as we went. He also provided a deep cultural lesson and taught us about the history and geography of the area throughout our tour. The views at the top of the mountain were worth the hike!!
- 198marlih00Juan Carlos and Humantay LakeHumantay Lake is a difficult hike but Juan Carlos provided an excellent experience! Would certainly recommend his tour to anyone interested.
- 996simenu00Amazing guide, and experience of Peru togheter in stunning nature!10/10, amazing experience! We were two couples togheter with Kevin (tour guide), and could not complain about anything from beginning to the end. Kevin made our trip perfect, and I wish everyone considering this attraction a try!!
Buy it with
Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco provided by CrossoverPeru Tour Operator
Product Overview: Apurimac Canyon with Condor Viewing from Cusco
Number of Photos