Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-60, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Professional bike with suspension
- Helmet, gloves and knee pads
- Professional guide and transportation services during the trip
- First aid kit
- Typical lunch
- Mineral Water
- Extra money
- Tips (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Plaza Kusipata, F2M9+5X2, Cusco 08002, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Plaza San Francisco, Pl. San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that you bring: small backpack, camera, sports clothing, insect repellent, rain coat, sun cream, sunglasses, cap or hat
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco?
- Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco price starts from $165.00. Discover and book Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco cancellation policy?
- Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sacred Valley Biking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28581P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#136 of 1,301 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- sherryhW6598QV00Amazing guides!!10 out of 10!! The guide were absolutely wonderful. Our guides Nilo and Stiff were so great!!!! And if you go with kids Manuel (Manu) is your guy. He was amazing with my 12 year old nephew. They became best buddies and Manu got him to try a few things that he may not have tried otherwise. The whole trip was easy, fun, informative and 100% the way to see Peru. Thank you Conde Travel and a special thanks to Manu, Nilo, and Stiff.
- cathydG8351PU00Inca Jungle Trek (4 days, 3 nights)We did the Inca Jungle trek and had an amazing time! Johnathan (Johnny) was our tour guide and he was fabulous - very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about Peruvian and Incan culture and history. All of the activities - biking, hiking, rafting, and zip-lining - were so fun and the trip went very smoothly. Plenty of food at all stops. We absolutely loved staying the Bella Victoria Ecolodge and would consider staying there again if we returned in the future (the other accommodations were basic yet sufficient). Visiting Machu Picchu on the last day completed an unforgettable four days! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for adventure and fun when visiting Peru and Machu Picchu!
- e1111555600Inka jungle Conde travelI just finished the 4 day Inka Jungle and it was fabulous! Jhonathan our guide was amazing, so knowledgeable and friendly and took care of us so well! Conde Travel were great to deal with pre and during the tour and everything was perfectly organised and the group sizes are very small! The, food, transport, accommodation and activities were all arranged seamlessly and were safe and fun! The stay at the Bella Victoria ecolodge on the first night was a real highlight, we all wanted to stay there again! Highly recommend Conde Travel and the Inka Jungle as an alternative option to visit Macchu Picchu!
- ilan78000Salkantai trek Condor travel with JhimmyThe experience was super good. The hiking was just right and the views were amazing. Really recommend it and special thanks to the perfect guide Jhimmy!
- 909shaid00Amazing multi day adventure trip to Cusco and Machu PicchuConde tours had organise an amazing 4 nights tour Cusco -sacre valley-Machu Picchu. Excellent tour guides with knowledge and experience and understanding of the Inca empire, amazing drivers that were navigating the crazy traffic and roads during our journey. There is room to improve the accomodations offered in the deal, however, we were EXTREMELY happy and enjoyed every minute of this adventure. I will recommend the company to anyone that want to explore the area !!
- 811tristank00Amazing experienceUnforgettable experience, I highly recommend Conde Travel. Our tour guide Stif speaks excellent English and communication, he made it alot of fun. The food provided was excellent. Everything was above expectations
- H7088QShansb00Salkantay Trek 5 days. UnforgettableI went with guide Barny for doing the Salkantay Trekking. Couldn’t get a better guide then him. It was five days of fun. He take care for everyone. The views when we hiked where amazing. We stopped several times to rest but also to get more information of the Inca culture. For me it was a hike that I won’t forget anymore. So Barny thank you for this amazing experience. I wish you all the best!
- Jesse V00AdventurousUnique and challenging experience, professional and knowledgeable guide.Be prepare to hike and bring mosquito spray.
- carlosoE5719BJ00Amazing Inka Trail HikeEverything was great, from the food the scenery, the local homes we stayed at, and also our tour guide Jhimmy. He was amazing making sure the we understood what we did each day to making sure we got to our final destination. He went above and beyond!
- mirandajeukens00Fantastic Inca Jungle Tour 4 days!My two sons (17,15 years) and I had a wonderful trip of 4 days. Something to never forget. We had Jimmy as guide. He was the best. Friendly, helpful, relaxed, communicates good, speaks good English and he knows a lot about flora, fauna, Inca trails, Inca history and life around Cusco (experienced guide!). Good food, nice places were we stayed. And the best for last Machu Picchu!
- Macca170300Cusco and Machu Picchu done RIGHT!From picking us up at the airport, our guide Jhonathan was very friendly, easy to understand and very knowledgeable. Jhonathan kept us informed of what was coming up and where we needed to be. During our tours, he was passionate, and gave great stories and historical facts which gave context and significance to everything we saw and did. At Machu Picchu, Jhonathan displayed a great deal of reverence for the site and his use of pictures and descriptions made this a truly significant visit. We were ABSOLUTELY WRAPPED with our tour and specifically Jhonathan. One of the best tours we have ever done.
- carlosoJ2975CH00Such a nice experienceAmazing tour with an amazing guide named Carlos. We did the Salkantay trail with a friend and was such a nice experience. Good views, the guide with a lot of knowledge, the food so nice and everything very good organized. Really recommend Conde Travel.
- E52_Veronique00Amazing Salkantay trekWe made the Salkantay trek with the help of Conde travel. They are very professional, taking care of us and do everything to answer our needs and to make this experience wonderful. The logistics is amazing. We had a great cooker, Jesus, who can prepare various, healthy and delicious meals. Our guide Walter Ccoto was the key to make our trek a success. We learn a loot from Walter who was always available to answer our questions. We strongly recommend Conde Travel and particularly Walter and Jesus to enjoy the Salkantay trek
- Sightsee59422300Great tour for couples and groups looking for some extra funWe chose for the Inca Jungle and we really liked it, as it combines different activities among the standard hiking. The locations selected are wonderful and the activities are a great fun. 5/5 also thanks to our guide Stiven who is very flexible and great in arranging all the needed transportations and changing the plan according to our needs. Highly recommended!
- Z1117QTleonc00Machu Picchu with StifTrip was made really great due to our guide Stif, he was super friendly and informative. Everything ran smoothly and all activities were brilliant. In addition food and accommodation was great. Stif made sure we were ok at all times and was able to tell us about the area and much history. Overall amazing experience.