Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Leave Cuzco for Rafca, trek from...
Rayanniyoc-Inti Punku -...
Trek from Choquetacarpo to...
Explore Machu Picchu & Return to...
- Pre-departure briefing
- Cuzco Accommodation Pickup
- Van Transfer from Cuzco to Huarocondo/Socma
- Round Trip Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Round Trip Tourist Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Bus Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco
- Camping Accommodation during trek (including basic sleeping mattress & tent for 2 people)
- 1-night 3* Hotel Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Professional English Speaking Guide on trek & Machu Picchu tour
- Meals: 3B/3L/3D
- Cook: In charge of meal preparation
- Horsemen and Horses to carry tents, food, cooking and camping equipment plus a total of 5 kilos for each trekker. (This includes 2.5 kilos for your sleeping bag & mattress plus 2.5 kilos of personal items.
- Equipment: Tents (2 people will share a tent), Basic sleeping pad, Shared camping equipment, Dinner tent, Kitchen tent, tables and chairs, table settings
- First aid kit & Emergency Oxygen Bottle
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 4
- Breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 4
- Sleeping Bag (Available for rent in Cuzco)
- Trekking Poles (Available for rent in Cuzco)
- Guide for bus and train transfers (these portions are on your own)
- Optional Huayna Picchu Trek (at an extra cost) must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Optional Machu Picchu Mountain Hike (at an extra cost) must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Tips (Please remember that tipping is 100% optional and depends entirely on the service you received. It is customary to give tips in Latin America, however it is NOT mandatory. If you do wish to give a tip, these are our recommended guidelines.) Guide: 40-60 soles per trekker Horsemen: 60-80 soles for each horseman from the whole group Cook: 150-200 soles for the cook from the whole group
- Cuzco Accommodation Drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Junior was an absolutely brilliant and helpful guide -very knowledgeable and his organisational skills excellent. He is a really nice guy as well and asset to Bamber. The chef and porters were also great as was the group dynamics-a truly enriching experience overall. Nick Black
Date of experience: March 2020
I did a 4 day / 3 night trek with Bamba. The Inca Trail was washed out because of rain so they offered me an alternate route (Inca Quarry trek) which was fantastic. I particularly liked it because of the lack of people. On day 2, we didn’t see anyone hiking. Diego was our guide…
The food was OUTSTANDING! The porters were very helpful. Junior was excellent and the views were phenomenal!
Date of experience: March 2020
Vidal led our trip and was an amazing resource for information and knowledge. He was able to inform us about the history of the Inca trail and the region in general. He did a great job of making sure we were taken care of, safe and having fun. Victoriano was our cook and…
Date of experience: November 2019
Exceeded my expectations. I’ve done treks in Colombia, New Zealand, and other amazing parts of the world. This one really stood out just because we were rewarded everyday with amazing views and of course the last day with Machu Picchu. Also, Victoriano was the best cook ever and…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
AMAZING TREK AND TOUR COMPANY FOR MACHU PICCHU EXPERIENCE
We did the 4 day trek to Machu Picchu. We had arranged to do the classic Inka Trail but this was unfortunately clos…
Great hike through the highlands and a day at Machu Picchu at the end
We had a great hike with Bamba, led by Junior with superb cooking by Jorge. Made for an excellent experience after …
Macchu Picchu with guide, Willy.
Our 2D/1N was hastily reorganised at the last minute due to a rock fall on the Inca Trail. Bamba Experience substit…
Well organised private tour
We organised this trip with Bamba through a third party and received very straight forward instruction. On the day …
Well organized tour of the beautiful Rainbow Mountain
My fiancée and I had been wanting to do this trek since our last visit to Peru in 2018. We had a previous good expe…
Unforgettable Experience- thank you!
Bombas booked us on the Lares trek due to poor conditions on the Inca Trail (the trail closed to the entire public)…
Amazing experience - Lovely people!!
My boyfriend and I booked this knowing that it was going to be a group of probably 10 others. We were picked up fro…
Excellent tour guide CHINO
We did the inca trail with our amazing guide Vídal who was really professional so far in our trip to South America,…
One of the best experiences of my life
If you’re reading these reviews to help you decide whether or not to do this hike, stop thinking and book this with…
2D/1N Inca Trail with Willy
We had a fantastic experience hiking the last part of the Inca trail and visiting Machu Picchu with Willy. We had a…
4-day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
My four day Inca Trail with Bamba was excellent. The views were exquisite, and our guide Diego was very knowledgabl…
Difficult Trek Completed with Amazing Help
Had an amazing experience through the Incan trail. At first I had some difficulties due to some lack of preparation…
Great experience, great views
My wife and I were with our guide Vidal and Juan on the Inca Trail in early January. We had a great time. The hist…
Check off my bucket list
Special thanks to our wonderful guides Vidal and Juan and chef Benny and porters who took great care of us during t…
Unforgettable Experience on Inca Trail
We got a small group, total 4 people with Diego as our guide for the hike. We had an amazing experience and Diego i…
- Perolniyoq Waterfall, Choquetacarpo, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 697 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu
What time does 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu start?
4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu?
4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu price starts from $835.00. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy?
4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu?
4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu is hosted by Bamba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bamba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor