The Colca Canyon is one of the most spectacular places on earth for trekking. Here you will find Andean terraces built by the Collaguas and Cabanas coming from the pre–inca times.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer in tourist mobility throughout the tour
- Guided tour with a professional specialized in Trekking
- 01 Night of Accommodation in Bungalows in Sangalle.
- 01 night accommodation in a family home in San Juan de Chuccho
- Tourist ticket – S/ 70.00 per person
- Entrance to the hot springs – S/15.00per person
- Last lunch in Chivay
- Entry/Admission - Oasis Sangalle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from accommodation in Arequipa city center, for accommodation outside this area, a meeting point will be set.
- Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001, Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41586P92
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa?
- 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa price starts from $155.00. Discover and book 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa cancellation policy?
- 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa?
- 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa is hosted by PV Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PV Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41586P92
Reserve your spot
Arequipa / Mirador De Tapay /...
San Juan / Sangalle (Oasis)
Oasis / Cabanaconde / Chivay /...
About the operator
Joined in November 2011
#526 of 1,352 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- Nicole S00DisappointmentWe went on a tour with PV Travel on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this tour operator at all. The tour was poorly organised, the tour guide did her own thing and so the individual stops were just ticked off. You could hardly take a good look at them because the time was too short. The tour guide simply left us standing after a visit to the toilet and we didn't find the group again. Only after a while did she turn up again in the village. This is beyond weak. We noted this to get your guide and all that came back was that we were lost. I have done many tours, but this was the worst. Therefore, no recommendation from me.
- Anh N00Terrible experience in Paracas, Peru. I only received assistance after I complained to GetYourGuide.Avoid if you can!! I booked the “From Paracas: Mini Buggy Tour & Sandboarding at Laguna Moron” experience on GetYourGuide and someone named Luciana reached out to ask if I could do a 3PM time slot instead because of the lack of tourists in the morning. I told them I was fine with it. Then I never heard back. I tried texting and calling. Then I filed a complaint with GetYourGuide and then guess what? Luciana reached out to me to offer a 3:40PM time slot AFTER I filed a complaint. This was very unprofessional and seemed like a scam. GYG is providing a refund for this matter. I can only wonder what would have happened if I said nothing.
- Brown39200Amazing experience, would highly recommend!This was one of the best experiences of my trip in South America! Our guide was called Franklin. He was amazing, so knowledgeable, considerate and the best guide to have. He really made our experience so much better and I can’t thank him enough. The activities were all great, it was a great pace and amazing to get to see the nature and animals in their natural habitat. The accommodation and food was great. Met some amazing people and made memories of a lifetime.
- tinat78000Very relaxing, worth the splurge.This was part of our itinerary booked by our travel company. When I saw a 10 hour train ride I thought “ oh no”: However this turned out to be a totally relaxing day in the middle of s very busy trip. Our guide brought us to the station where you are escorted to a very nice VIP lounge with coffee and tea available. Each party is escorted directly to your seats which were very comfortable with a table and lamp in the center. Restrooms in each car nicer than any Amtrak. Breakfast and lunch available by menu are extra. They were easily able to accommodate my need for gluten free foods and brought a basket of delicious moist gluten free bread. At lunch the 3 choices were not gluten free and they offered to prepare something for me. I declined having had a large breakfast. Tea service included. Entertainment during the ride snd nice big windows to watch the country roll by. Got to nap, read etc. Think Orient Express.
- Steffi O00A long but great dayA full day tour of Colca Canyon booked with PV Travels. Bus picked us up at 3am from our hotel. Was a long day but well worth it - the condors were amazing.
- Steffi O00Fantastic (long) dayLeft our hotel at 3am to do the full Colca Canyon tour from Arequipa. Nice tour full of Peruvians but guide explained it all in English as well. Stopped for traditional breakfast. Inca terraces everywhere in the Canyon. Stopped at a church close to Chivay on the way for a coffee and some photos with Alpacas. Stopped to see the condors. Guides know exactly when to come and see them. We saw 4 or 5 and got great photos. Majestic birds! Ate cactus and pisco sour made from it. You can choose various activities such as horse back riding. We chose the thermal baths. Was busy but nice to relax. Stopped at 16K feet to see a range of mountains - very impressive.
- Mathias_Roelands20200Great Experience and a great guide, a jungle tour to never forgetHi all, Through this review I would like to appreciate and give compliments to one of the guides: Louis. He was an amazing guide who told passionately about his job, the jungle, local customs and everything else on the trip. Louis was constantly on the look-out for everything our group needed during those days. And we appreciated that. In the end we had a great experience and a lot can be credited to his guidance.
- eloratung004D/3N Tambopata Amazon JungleOur trip to the jungle was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide Bryan was incredible. He tailored our tour to fit our interests and kept us engaged the entire trip. Bryan’s passion for the people, the land, and the animals was very inspiring. He was able to locate and identify spectacular and somewhat elusive wildlife. He certainly had a knack for identifying bird calls! Some highlights include seeing blue and yellow macaws, capybaras, a toucan, a king vulture (jungle condor), and even a Jaguarundi! None of these experiences would have been possible without Bryan’s expertise. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the guides, kitchen staff, administrative staff, groundskeepers, boat drivers, and taxi drivers that we encountered.
- viggy1900A must see in PeruVery important - it's 5 stars ONLY if you do not have to do the line-up to board the boat. Depending on which hotel you are staying or from where you pay the tour, please try and avoid the lineup. For the rest, the trip is absolutely 💯 worth it.
- pedrov74200Good tour, but better for Summer or morning.They did not picked us from the hotel, but they remedy the mishap it by catching up with the bus. Also, keep an eye on what you paid; they charged us extra money for some items we paid, and they could not reimburse since we did not have a receipt. We missed some spots like the Molino of Sabandia because we were late (Winter weather), and they would not reimburse. It seems to be a pattern on this pre-paid tours. Travelers could dispute, but ... Still, the remaining experience was great.
- EtanS1200Terrible Customer ServiceThe customer service is awful. We notified the company 45 days in advance of the tour to make arrangements to change the dates or get a refund since our flights changed. The company told me once it's booked nothing can be done and pointed me to there "no refund" page. It seems they just want to keep our money regardless of a situation outside the customers control with significant advance notice.
- 3Philipp300Nice trip to the jungleWe enjoyed the three days in the jungle very much. We had a nice group (7-9 people) and our guide bryan was amazing. He showed us a lot of animals that were difficult to find. We stayed the two nights in a pretty little house with a private bathroom. The transport from and to the airport was great.
- Gazza111201500Considerate operatorThe tickets we booked were non-refundable. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we had to cancel our June 2020 trip and excursion with them. Upon our request, they offered a full refund immediately, without question. Very much appreciated. We look forward to travel via them in the future.
- emiliob17800Aweful Customer Service and don't seem to care for customersDo NOT book a trip/adventure through this company Viator. My sister and I traveled to Peru in January and booked a 3 day venture to Arequipa where we were going to take this tour through the Colca Canyon. Sadly, our flight was TURNED AROUND when we were about to land in Arequipa and our booking for this tour was the following morning. We attempted to reach-out to the company and explain what had happened but their numbers did not work nor would they reply to our emails. We wanted to push our booking to the following day as our flight was moved to the following day but there was no way to get in contact with this company. There customer support is AWEFUL and I was very disappointed with the way they handled our scenario. They reached out to us a few days after our booking (when we couldn't get our money back) and told us that the event was "Out of our hands" when the event was out of our hands as well as it was the weather that did not allow us to land safely in Arequipa.
- Wanderlust9173100One Tour guide caused me injury (and made fun of it later). Very unsafe.(I am giving a 2 star instead of 1 star review because we did have one great tour guide and for the sweet kitchen staff.) The low review is for our first tour guide. Once we got to the lodge (off of our plane and the boat), our guide gave us 10 minutes to prepare for our first activity. I asked him what would be appropriate to wear, and he stated "wear swimsuit and sandals". I secondly showed him my rubber sandals and he said yes those will work great. We got into kayaks, so far so good. Then we docked on to Monkey Island. The whole party upon climbing out immediately sank deep into mud. Me, being in rubber sandals, completely lost my shoes. Once I pulled them out, I had to climb barefoot on the hill alone. My shoes were partly broken and completely slippery. The tour guide did nothing to help. Thankfully the boat driver saw and grabbed a water pail to wash my shoes off to try to help. Very sweet, but when we started walking again, my shoes again became covered in mud and slipped off my feet, it was absolutely impossible to walk or even stand. Meanwhile, the tour guide completely left me. I was alone slipping and falling in the Amazon jungle. In a swimsuit. We were hiking IN THE JUNGLE!! I was not told we would be doing this. The tour guide telling me to wear swimsuit and sandals to go mud hiking in the jungle was completely insane and put me in great danger. He also didn't help me at all when I was in distress, and left me. I had a panic attack, could barely breathe. Thankfully my friends in the group doubled back to find me stuck and struggling. I fell and had grabbed a tree of thorns. Now I have a strange Peruvian plant infecting my hand. My friend had to carry me part of the way with whatever strength she had. We caught up to the tour guide and he laughed. He laughed! At how much I was struggling and it was all due to his "guidance". As a tour guide you have to prepare your tourists for the day. This includes giving them details on the activity and what would be appropriate to wear. I got several infections, rashes, cuts, and a panic attack due to this tour guide. And he did not try to ameliorate the situation whatsoever, found it more comical than anything. Absolutely horrible experience, and ruined the rest of the stay for me, even though our second tour guide, Franklin, was superb. The kitchen staff was also extremely polite and sweet. The woman working in the kitchen saw my infected hand from the hike and tended to my wound herself. (The awful tour guide who caused this did nothing to ask how I was or look at my wounds.) The great tour guide, Franklin, on our last day also looked at my wounds and was asking questions to find out what poisonous tree I had grabbed, to try to help. Again, I feel sad that I have to give a poor review with these other great people working there, but our first tour guide was truly terrible. I have never written a review for anything on Tripadvisor but want to let people know of the dangers of ignorant guides especially in the dangerous Amazon. I unfortunately did not catch his name and he left the next day. All I know is that he from Peru and was 25 years old. I found a photo of him from my photos and am attaching it to this review. I wish this business would take care of their guests better. I was put in a very dangerous situation and now have to seek medical attention for my guide's ignorance. I was also extremely embarrassed, and he pushed more embarrassment on me by not assisting me in addition to treating my experience like it was a joke. "Don't wear sandals for this next hike HAHA." Well sir you told me to wear swimsuit and sandals and caused that whole debacle. Made me feel like an idiot. I was going to wear full oh hiking gear but he told me to change into swimsuit and sandals. Awful. I recommend go to a nicer eco-lodge even if it is a bit more expensive, at least you will be safe. I wish I never went. Don't ruin your Peru vacation by going here.
3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa provided by PV Travel
Product Overview: 3 days 2 nights - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa
Number of Photos