City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints
By AREQUIPA TOURS & EXCURSIONES
This tour is a complete visit to the city, knowing a lot of its architecture, culture, the historic center, then you visit some incredible landscapes where you can also appreciate the beauty of the fields and green areas that Arequipa has, it ends up having a pleasant moment, besides knowing one of the important attractions of Arequipa such as the Monastery of Santa Catalina. This tour makes it special that it does not have any extra expense on your part, it includes all income and permanent assistance, complete tour of Arequipa.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation to visit the viewpoints of the city.
- Professional guide english - spanish
- Ticket entrance all the places
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Carmen Alto
- Meals and extra expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In case you are far from the area or the hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be in the main square of Armas, at the main door of the Cathedral 9:00 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198838P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Monasterio de Santa Catalina
- Mirador Carmen Alto
- Plaza de Armas
- Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery)
- How much is City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints?
- City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints price starts from $76.93. Discover and book City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints cancellation policy?
- City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints?
- City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints is hosted by AREQUIPA TOURS & EXCURSIONES. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AREQUIPA TOURS & EXCURSIONES on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour in Arequipa, Santa Catalina and viewpoints on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198838P37
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de ArmasStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Iglesia de la Compania de JesusStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Monasterio de Santa CatalinaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5YanahuaraStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Mirador Carmen AltoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
AREQUIPA TOURS & EXCURSIONES
Joined in September 2019
#7 of 47 Transportation in Arequipa
- Julian H00Marvellous tour!Really friendly guide and cool tour. The guide explained everything and took care of all visitors. 10/10 I would definetely do it again and would advise everybody to do this tour.
- 878christopherw00DO NOT USEHorrible communication. They confirmed with my hotel the night before and told me to wait outside from 3am-330am. I have been outside since 2:50am and they never showed up. They claimed that I didn’t confirm. I reached out to them at 3am asking if they were in their way and they said they wouldn’t be getting me. DO NOT USE AREQUIPA EXCURSIONES or Edgar.
- 878christopherw00DO NOT USEHorrible communication. They called my hotel and then confirmed with them that I should wait outside from 3am-330am. I have been outside since 2:50 and then they claimed that the hotel never confirmed. Do not book with them or with Edgar - they did not show up.
- lukenluk_12_00No English speaking guide. They payed no attention on us who doesn't speak Spanish ...The tour was ok, but we booked a English speaking tour for getting more from the history bus Jose, the guide we got, does not speak English at all. He wasn't able to understand our questions. He didn't make any efforts to put us in the group or give us the next meeting times... Bad guide and bad experience!
- fienf201900Watch out which guide you pick!The nature was really impresive. Awesome ice cream teasting. Our guide Jose didn’t speak a word in english, although we asked for it and it even was written on the website. He couldn’t answer a question.
- TonyJ208200A day outIt was a good tour and the guide Jose was very attentive who spoke very good English and answered all questions
- stephcu00Really enjoyed it! Culebrillas is awesome!Pickup on time, it is a tour that is worth doing! Going to the Place where they have all the sillar is pretty cool, you get to take nice pics! But the highlight is Culebrillas, you will walk 700m amongst the rock formations, it is sand so it can be challenging specially for older people or if u have knee problems! Bring adecuate shoes! but worth it. Jose Jose the guide was awesome and patient! But very clear with time! We loved it!!!
- danberks9900Very pleasantAbsolutely stunning scenery. Everything went according to plan Guide was helpful and knowledgeable Hotel in Chivay had no heat or towels
- samyachour00Fun tour-well organized tour -friendly tour guide -fun walk through the canyon -good informative tour without too much lecturing -sillar route is pretty darn cool
- atwell400Great guide and great stops. They saved the best for last!I really enjoyed this tour—especially because our guide, Jose Luis, captured some pretty darn good photos of me. I loved the walk in the canyon and felt the visit to the carving area was pretty cool too. For the price it was worth it to me.
- NatanZ1900Great short canyon walk and amazing carvingsBeautiful and easy walk in the narrow canyon. Amazing sillar statues and carvings. I wish we had more time to explore the quarry.
- KJAAGO00Not worth the cost (contact atv directly way cheaper), but great guidesIn my opinion not worth the cost; besides that. Our guide (Freddy) was beyond phenomenal and knowledgeable of the City and it's history. It was a walking tour, as for the ATV is way cheaper to rent them directly from Willy. Willy was beyond nice, sociable. informative and great guide/host. I would contact him directly to rent the atv (Tawax Tour 51 921 342 630).
- ljklee200Lots of llamas. Great sceneryI really enjoyed the tour. The guide spoke mostly Spanish but I understood enough and she was always willing to translate for me. I’m 61, overweight and not able to do any heavy trekking but this was perfect for me. Mostly all flat surfaces and I logged over 9000 steps on my step counter. No tourist traps, no crowds of people trying to sell you things- just what I wanted: spectacular scenery, volcanoes and lots of llamas, vicuñas and alpacas. No condors unfortunately. If you want a nice quiet off the beaten path tour I highly recommend this. My only criticism is that we were supposed to be back in Arequipa at 4:00 and I had dinner plans with my husband and some friends. We didn’t get back until after six, so if you choose to go on this tour, be flexible with both pick up and return times. They are approximations.
- R6762QHaudreyb00Disorganized and not geared for customers. Failed opportunities.I would recommend this trip but with a different tour operator. First I was charged breakfast while it was included. And the whole day the only thing the guide could talk about was the lunch. It was at same poor spot than breakfast and we had to decide in morning what we wanted fir lunch so it’s ready. To my surprise the lunch was at the very end of the tour after 3pm just before dropping us off (they could have dropped us and we could have decided where we wanted to eat) and then they charged us! So at 4pm after a not so good lunch in a very poor spot I was made to pay breakfast and lunch! Lunch is not included in the tour but of course the guide didn’t ne room and made us order. We of course would not have eaten there knowing we had to pay for that. Poor communication. I asked to be refunded but it was declined (they agreed to refund breakfast but was not interested if it didn’t include their lunch scam). We make booking with trip advisor who selects independent companies who hire private tour guide. Communication between these 3 parties is very poor. In the Salinas we went to a poor spot, dirty and no water. So views and photos not great. Not really aimed at pleasing customers. Guide kept on forgetting to translate some things for us in English so we didn’t get all the info. Guide just chatting with local customers at the back of van having a good time while I tried to have driver stop when we saw lamas with babies on side of road… wasn’t successful.
- Ghaida9300Must see when in ArequipaThe drive from Arequipa is long ,I left at 6.30 am and as it’s December I needed a Hackett and a hat Lovely views of the salines and the volcanoes along the way The weather was good but cold early in the morning It is not as impressive as the Bolivian salines but it is still great Lots of Vicuñas flamingos yo he spotted