Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Let your spirit soar like the Andean condor on this full-day exploration of Colca Canyon. Stop by the ‘Condor’s Cross,’ near one of the canyon’s deepest points, to watch these majestic birds as they appear to float on the wind.
Arequipa City Tour
Colca Canyon Full Day
Historical Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Arequipa City Tour x04 hrs by sightseeing bus
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Visit to all places mencioned
- Tourist transportation
- Certificated english/spanish tour guide
- Permanent Assistance
- Founder's Mansion entrances - 12 PEN (optional)
- Molino de Sabandía entrance - 10 PEN (optional)
- Entrance fees to the Colca canyon 70 PEN p/p
- Entrance fees to the Hot Spring - 15 PEN p/p *optional
- Meals not mencioned
- Excursions not mencioned
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- Entry/Admission - Colca Canyon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tours detailed in itinerary are provided in shared Service
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay a full rate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Historic Centre of Arequipa, Yanahuara, and 4 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night
What time does Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night start?
Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night on Tripadvisor
How much is Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night?
Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night price starts from $77.00. Discover and book Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night on Tripadvisor
What is the Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night cancellation policy?
Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arequipa and Colca Canyon 02 Days - 01 Night on Tripadvisor