Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Permanent assistance
- Ticket to thermal baths
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in the city of Arequipa and transfer you to the Yura district
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108830P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Capua Waterfall?
- How much is Capua Waterfall?
- Capua Waterfall price starts from $81.74. Discover and book Capua Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Capua Waterfall cancellation policy?
- Capua Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Capua Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Capua Waterfall?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108830P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byHistoric Centre of Arequipa
- 1Capua waterfallStop: 4 hoursOn the way we can see 2 small waterfalls before reaching the main one that is the Catarata de Capua, the largest in the area. We will arrive at the waterfall and we will have a time of 30 minutes to rest and be able to take pictures with the background of the beautiful waterfall.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A bit disappointing
The walk to the waterfall is beautiful and not too strenuous. However, it took about an hour of driving in heavy t…
Santa Catalina monastery is a beautiful place in Arequipa! Although the price is quite expensive... Definitely wort…
Whilst the idea of visiting a volcanic quarry might not be top of many people’s bucket list we found the trip enter…
Well worth it!
Adrian was an amazing teacher, halarious and very knowledgeable about his craft. The class was very hands on, very…
El Condor pasa
You know, the canyon is fantastic. We leave early in the morning ( 2h30) and we have a super sunny day. Everything …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2018 • Couples
We hired private guide Oscar Apaza Castro to take us to Capua Waterfall. We had a great time hiking upstream to the falls, meeting locals and a few other tourist, and enjoying the wonderful scenery along the way. Our reward for our effort was a beautiful rainbow above the falls. On our way back to Arequipa, Oscar took us to see the Sillar Route, another interesting attraction in Arequipa. The two sites made for a perfect day trip, and Oscar was a great guide. You can find him on Facebook.
Written April 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.