Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 16-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from hotels located near plaza de armas
- Tourist transportation
- Tour Guide (Spanish / English)
- Continental breakfast in Chivay.
- Lunch in Chivay.
- Extra expenses.
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Calera. (S/15 soles per person)
- Colca tourist ticket (BTC) S/70 Soles foreigners S/20 Soles for Peruvians You need to have cash, only is payable with cash and you will be charged at your arrival to Chivay.
- Entry/Admission - Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cruz del Condor
- Entry/Admission - La Calera Thermal Waters
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Starting time is approximately at 3am, We will reconfirm pick up time with you by email
- Plaza de Armas Arequipa, JF27+F6H, Arequipa 04001, Peru We will give you the indications through message or you can contact to : +51982769453
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20791P50
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Departure time: Between 02:40 a.m. to 03:15 a.m.
- Arrival time: Between 05:30 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- It is so cold on the trip from Arequipa to Chivay the first day (take with your warm clothing)
- Wear warm layers for the early morning transport, as the route to the canyon reaches altitudes of almost 5000 meters above sea level and can have freezing temperatures.
- Take precautions against altitude sickness (Sorojchi pills Buy Pills)
- Take warm clothes and hat.
- Using sunscreen.
- Bring a bathing suit for Caleras springs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
- How much is TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service?
- TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service price starts from $57.90. Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
- What is the TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service cancellation policy?
- TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service?
- TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service is hosted by Inca Lake. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inca Lake on Tripadvisor. Discover and book TOUR COLCA CANYON (FULL DAY) - Shared Service on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20791P50
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Uros and Lake Titicaca
My favorite part was the tour guide, Hugo- he was great and went above and beyond. It was also nice being out on th…
A wonderful experience!
We had a wonderful experience with Samuel as our guide on this all day tour that included Uros floating islands and…
Such a unique experience! The Uros were so beautiful and the people so friendly. I would recommend to anyone sights…
A great way to spend the day!
We had the best day ever!! It was the perfect way to visit the islands and our guide Samuel was exceptional! Not on…
Great tour. The boat and tour guides were knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend. The lunch was great…
A nice day discovering Uros and Taquile islands
We enjoyed the tour to Uros and Taquile islands. Samuel is a great guide who speaks well english and he will answer…
My husband and I had a wonderful time on this tour. Samuel was an excellent guide; eager to teach us and spoke perf…
Fantastic day out.
We did a great trip to the islands with Inca Lake followed by Sillustani. First the booking process was seamless wi…
Best part of our trip
Such an amazing experience! We got to see so much of the islands, meet different communities and learn about how th…
Excellent visit to Uros and Taquile!
We were timely picked up at our hotel and taken to the port. Our tour guide received us and we boarded our boat. A …
Enjoyable trip on Lake Titicaca
We enjoyed the beautiful scenery and also learning about the history of both islands. Our guide Samuel was outst…
I was picked up in the hostel, we drove to the lake and in boat baout 20 minutes to amazing Uros islands. The tour …
Samuel was very knowledgeable and we learnt a lot about the Uros people. We enjoyed the tour and learning about the…
Fun day in Lake Titicaca!
Had a wonderful time visiting Lake Titicaca. Our tour guide Samuel was amazing. He was very informative and educate…
Amazing titikaka experience
Great way to explore titikaka lake; boats are comfortable and the guide is very friendly and prepare Definitely rec…
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.